Boston destroyed the Lakers twice this season...

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-31-2008, 05:18 PM         #81
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lakers over Celtics 4-1.

Kobe > Allen, KG and Pierce
 10 years ago '06        #82
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 BO$$ Playa said:
ain't no way that happens.....we need odom down low to grab boards, putting him out there to guard a perimeter player just doesn't make sense.

it ain't like pierce is just sh*tting on everyone, he's averaging 19 ppg on 44%, those numbers ain't nothing to get all crazy about.....i'd worry more about kg, until the 4th quarter, then you don't need to worry at all
Right but, your gonna stick Odom on Pierce, what is he gonna do leave pierce open to get rebounds?? There won't be anything to rebound cause the ball would be going in the hoop
 10 years ago '04        #83
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,238 | Props total: 550 550
 kegar89 said:
Lakers over Celtics 4-1.

Kobe > Allen, KG and Pierce
go back to playin' your simulated life on Xbox 360
 10 years ago '06        #84
Raiderking 
space
space
space
$322 | Props total: 0 0
spurs fan made the same excuses last series, who would guard duncan, parker or manu and series was over in 5. Celtics have the same mismatches vs the lakers but the only player whose shown any heart has been Pierce. Kg and Allen have shown to be proven chokers and I'm not scared of them shooting jump shots, they can do that all day and how many points did they put up vs the Pistons.

The spurs are the best defensive team in the nba period and if we could do a good job vs them then the same can be done to the celtics. Lakers defense has improved every series and the celtics have NO ONE who can even remotely control kobe, he can do watever he wants the whole game.

yall beat a horrilble hawks team in 7, then faced 2 injured teams so please get over it. No one is playing better ball then the lakers right now and mismatches work both ways, you have no one to stop kobe or pau. Pau is soft no doubt but hes been gaurded by Camby and Duncan these playoffs 2 of the best defenders in the NBA ... who the fu*k is Kendrick Perkins or 6'8 leon Powe????

Both teams have their share of strenghts and weaknesses the series should be a good won lakers in 6 or 7
 05-31-2008, 05:35 PM         #85
Jamesflames6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is phil jackson best cocahing year. the n*gga had superstars his whole cocahing career. he got talent but jordan n pippen then shaq n kobe n the res of the gang? a lil skill n alot of lucked helped that. them teams woulda won with out him 2. big red 4 the celtics had no coaching staff, just him n lookin how many rings they got without some fancy triangle offense lol. the lakers this year really got noone but kobe n odom. odom is consistent enuff neither is gasol. gasol can't fu*k with KG. neither can odom. who on the lakers gonna guard pierce? beside fisher the celtics got better point gurads in cassell, rondo n house. against farmar? lol kobe got D ut can guard only pierce or allen not both at the same time. and it looks like ray ray finally woke the fu*k up! all the celtics gotta do is let kobe get his which he prob will and D up the rest. if anything the series will be 4-2 celtics. after the 2 home games the lakers got 3 str8 at home. either way the celtics will win the series. lakers dont got enuff fire power. odom and gasol be good one day and cold the rest. lakers bench aint as good as celtics. and its the finals! new ball game with 3 vets that are some of the best of all time in they position that never been there b4. lakers is dumb young bench wise. remeber u laker fans even ya boy kobe wanted out b4 the season started! said his tem was a.ss lol. shoulda lost 2 denver, they had more talent but the fu*ked it up. if the suns aint fu*k up ya wouldnt had won ans if manu was hurt ya'll wouldnt had won, well maybe ya still woulda. i hate the sprus since they had sean elliot and avery jonson way b4 tim duncan showed up. when hakeem the dream busted robinson a.ss in the western conference finals that year lol. sprus bench i dumb old n ya'll took advantage. they all spot up jump shooters which makes they easy 2 defend now. everyone on there is 33 n older beside their big 3. but watch how one man (Kobe) wont be able to carry a entire team a whole series. ya'll caught some good breaks but the run is over now lol. ya'll wont even make it 2 the conference finals next year unless ya'll improve major. ya PG is getting old n u really wanna give ya'll future to walton n the gang? no threats off the bench at all lol. beat L.A.!

Last edited by Jamesflames6; 05-31-2008 at 05:50 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #86
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Raiderking said:
spurs fan made the same excuses last series, who would guard duncan, parker or manu and series was over in 5. Celtics have the same mismatches vs the lakers but the only player whose shown any heart has been Pierce. Kg and Allen have shown to be proven chokers and I'm not scared of them shooting jump shots, they can do that all day and how many points did they put up vs the Pistons.

The spurs are the best defensive team in the nba period and if we could do a good job vs them then the same can be done to the celtics. Lakers defense has improved every series and the celtics have NO ONE who can even remotely control kobe, he can do watever he wants the whole game.

yall beat a horrilble hawks team in 7, then faced 2 injured teams so please get over it. No one is playing better ball then the lakers right now and mismatches work both ways, you have no one to stop kobe or pau. Pau is soft no doubt but hes been gaurded by Camby and Duncan these playoffs 2 of the best defenders in the NBA ... who the fu*k is Kendrick Perkins or 6'8 leon Powe????

Both teams have their share of strenghts and weaknesses the series should be a good won lakers in 6 or 7
Except we are battle tested and have proven to get outta trouble when our backs were truly against the wall. difference is the lakers have hit their peak, while the c's havnt. Your bench can't play better than what they have.
 05-31-2008, 05:40 PM         #87
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamesflames6 said:
this is phils jackson best cocahing year. the n*gga had superstars his whole cocahing career. he got talent but jordan n pippen then shaq n kobe n the res of the gang? a lil skill n alot of lucked helped that. them teams woulda won with out him 2. the lakers this year really got noone but kobe n odom. odom is consistent enuff neither is gasol. gasol can't fu*k with KG. neither can odom. who on the lakers gonna guard pierce? beside fisher the celtics got better point gurads in cassell, rondo n house. against farmar? lol kobe got D ut can guard only pierce or allen not both at the same time. and it looks like ray ray finally woke the fu*k up! all the celtics gotta do is let kobe get his which he prob will and D up the rest. if anything the series will be 4-2 celtics. after the 2 home games the lakers got 3 str8 at home. either way the celtics will win the series. lakers dont got enuff fire power. beat L.A.!

FALSE.
 05-31-2008, 05:41 PM         #88
1angrypinoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Celtics will lose because they have "Dumbass" Rivers as coach
 10 years ago '05        #89
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
 KSoraci7 said:
Right but, your gonna stick Odom on Pierce, what is he gonna do leave pierce open to get rebounds?? There won't be anything to rebound cause the ball would be going in the hoop
this whole post-season pierce has been inconsistent at best. please stop tryna act like LA should be scared of this n*gga.

his numbers in the regular season are better than his numbers in the post-season.

he's had 3-14, 5-15, 6-17, 2-14 shooting nights, not to mention the handful of games shooting 10 times or less and not being much of a factor offensively. real superstars bring it every night in the PO's. :hang:
 05-31-2008, 05:49 PM         #90
Jamesflames6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nerd_Rich said:
FALSE.
lol denial. i will be looking 4 you when this sereis is over and ask you 4 the resaon (excuses) why ya'll lost lol! im not even a celtic fan. i just know a better team when i see one!
 10 years ago '06        #91
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 BO$$ Playa said:
this whole post-season pierce has been inconsistent at best. please stop tryna act like LA should be scared of this n*gga.

his numbers in the regular season are better than his numbers in the post-season.

he's had 3-14, 5-15, 6-17, 2-14 shooting nights, not to mention the handful of games shooting 10 times or less and not being much of a factor offensively. real superstars bring it every night in the PO's. :hang:
No one said LA should be scared of pierce, i was clarifying the dumb statment about how lamar odom would defensivly shut down pierce. I dunno what your trying to "hang" Obviously ur a young dumb fu*k that is only bringing up 4 games of offense. Real supserstars play both ends of the floor. And here in boston it aint about 3 stars puttin up 30pts each everynight, its about the having options and keepin the opponents D humble, & that any one of them could murk the other team on any given play.

Last edited by Soraci7; 05-31-2008 at 05:50 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #92
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
Except we are battle tested and have proven to get outta trouble when our backs were truly against the wall. difference is the lakers have hit their peak, while the c's havnt. Your bench can't play better than what they have.
this logic couldn't be any more flawed......

the fact that the lakers haven't really had there backs up against the wall speaks volumes of how dominant they have been in this post-season, going against superior teams i might add.

going 7 games to teams that you are supposed to beat in 4 or 5 doesn't mean your "battle tested", it just means you aren't that great.

and the celtics haven't faced anyone that comes even close to the lakers offensive execution.

lakers have at least faced a great defensive team in the spurs, and still prevailed in 5 games.

and do i even need to bring up the coaching advantage here? it's a wrap
 10 years ago '06        #93
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 BO$$ Playa said:
this logic couldn't be any more flawed......

the fact that the lakers haven't really had there backs up against the wall speaks volumes of how dominant they have been in this post-season, going against superior teams i might add. going 7 games to teams that you are supposed to beat in 4 or 5 doesn't mean your "battle tested", it just means you aren't that great.

and the celtics haven't faced anyone that comes even close to the lakers offensive execution.

lakers have at least faced a great defensive team in the spurs, and still prevailed in 5 games.

and do i even need to bring up the coaching advantage here? it's a wrap
My how confident you sound, and thats fine keep it up but im not one to crown my team before a series starts never have, and never will. Im not that ignorant. When/if your team has their backs against the wall and has no experience of how to dig themselves out of it, u'll be lost for words.
 05-31-2008, 05:59 PM         #94
Jamesflames6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
too all the lakers fans. who the fu*k do ya'll got 4 a bench? to ya'll really believe ya'll got a better bench? or just so souped ya team is in the finals? be real, take a breath n let me kno who is on ya bench. you can play ya starters all 48 mins! and kobe can't carrry ya'll the whole series. a couple games yea. is odom kobe's pippen? is gasol kobe's shaq? hell no lol. just like ya'll saying bout pierce they been inconsistent as well. but at least pierce stepped up come game time unlike them. so tell me who on the bench will make a lil noise if any and i'll shut up on a good point. i just being real. even i said the celitcs was dumb 4 7 games with the fu*king hawks. and blowing games on the road with the cavs. but its a brand new ball game in the finals if u really kno your basketball. none of the lakers or celtics past sh*t matters now. but the bench sure do!
 10 years ago '05        #95
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
My how confident you sound, and thats fine keep it up but im not one to crown my team before a series starts never have, and never will. Im not that ignorant. When/if your team has their backs against the wall and has no experience of how to dig themselves out of it, u'll be lost for words.
you bolded that part like it wasn't the truth.

and you do sound ignorant, you're basically saying at the end of the day it's a good thing that a 37 win team and a 45 win team pushed you to 7 games....all that does is show a teams' flaws. coasting through the western conference >>> struggling to get out the east.
 10 years ago '07        #96
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
the regular season and the post-season are two different things.
 10 years ago '05        #97
tdots 
space
space
space
$632 | Props total: 645 645
 Storm said:
and theyre the underdogs? did i miss something?

"Bu....bu....bu.....bu.....but Pau Gasol wasn't playing those games.":rolleyes:
like that soft f*g**t will make a huge difference

hey f*g**t how you doin? thats good, you did beat us here in LA twice...but the underdogs here are the lake show idiot(stay lookin ) ...our bench will be deeper than the celts,not even worrying bout pau he'll still do hs thing, bring it on ...this series is going to be good
 05-31-2008, 06:30 PM         #98
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kraYz13 said:
the regular season and the post-season are two different things.
Yep and Kobe has a history of choking the postseason :applause:
 10 years ago '06        #99
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 BO$$ Playa said:
you bolded that part like it wasn't the truth.

and you do sound ignorant, you're basically saying at the end of the day it's a good thing that a 37 win team and a 45 win team pushed you to 7 games....all that does is show a teams' flaws. coasting through the western conference >>> struggling to get out the east.
stop reachin puttin words in my mouth. u talk like my team isnt newly a.ssembled :rolleyes: we were finding ourselves in the 1st 2 series which we learned alot from, & we did it playing like sh*t with ray allen basically bein invisible. i wouldnt change a thing bout it, we learned alot of things from it, its evident from wat happened with detroit, winnin on the road 4-2 against our biggest challenge yet. funny u dont bring that up. i was 1 of the 1st one's givin LA props 4 wat they did, now stop bein an ignorant fool.

Last edited by Soraci7; 05-31-2008 at 06:40 PM..
 05-31-2008, 06:39 PM         #100
1angrypinoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Starting line up matchups will be Gasol-Perkins, Odom-Garnett, Fisher-Rondo, Radmanovic-Pierce, Bryant-Allen. Perkins will have trouble shooting over Gasol just like Utah's Boozer. Lakers will concede points to Garnett and Pierce but make them work for it and force other Celtics to make plays. The wild-card out of the Lakers starters is Radmanovic. If Rad gets a good start hitting jumpers, Pierce won't be able to sag off to help out Perkins or Garnett on defense. Rondo won't do sh!t against Fisher 'cause Fisher has seen it all in Iverson, Deron Williams and Tony Parker. Allen hasn't done anything in the playoffs an he won't with Bryant defending him. Bryant will sh!t on Allen when Lakers are on offense. Expect to see Bryant to get double teamed a lot. Bryant will be ready for it just as in the Utah series. The ball will be swung around in the triangle where Fisher and Vujacic shot the lights out on 3s.

Lakers bench >>>>>Celtics bench. All the Lakers bench needs to do is keep the score close even when Garnett, Pierce and Allen are on the floor at the same time. When most of the Lakers starters come back at around the 8:00-9:00 minute mark of the 4th quarter, Garnett/Pierce/Allen will be too tired to make the plays on either side of the court.

Phil Jackson >>>>>>>>>"Dumbass" Rivers.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy