Boston destroyed the Lakers twice this season...

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #61
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
 DaDon23 said:
Gasol is not even the biggest factor. It's the improvement of bench and players like lamar odom finding there niche since we last played boston.

And regardless both those games were early in the season in November and December this lakers team has changed ALOT since then
Exactly.
 10 years ago '06        #62
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

I guess Lebron is a 7 footer too
 05-31-2008, 03:16 PM         #63
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Every1 is a 7'0 in his eyes on LA. NBA.com never undermeasures height. They always overmeasure so in reality hes probably smaller than 6'10.
 05-31-2008, 03:21 PM         #64
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:

[pic - click to view]

I guess Lebron is a 7 footer too
looks like hes jumping or on his tippy toes dipsh*t
 05-31-2008, 03:22 PM         #65
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Every1 is a 7'0 in his eyes on LA. NBA.com never undermeasures height. They always overmeasure so in reality hes probably smaller than 6'10.
nba.com doesnt measure anyone dumbass. the height is given from the teams u stupid fu*k.

Look at the postion Odom plays of course they'll have him listed as shorter its always that way.
 05-31-2008, 03:27 PM         #66
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
nba.com doesnt measure anyone dumbass. the height is given from the teams u stupid fu*k.

Look at the postion Odom plays of course they'll have him listed as shorter its always that way.
Ofcourse NBA.com doesn't measure them. I think u know I didn't mean it like that. the same 6-10 height is posted on many sites so its obviously given from a source that directly measures the players.

No it isn't always that way stop talking out ur a.ss. In real life without shoes Kobe is about 6-4 and then some.
 10 years ago '06        #67
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Andre3000 said:
LMAO at this being a argument.

Celtics are getting better throughout the playoffs obviously but it took the Celtics 7 games to beat the Hawks and the Cavs. Teams that they should have murked quicker. They beat a Pistons team that lost to a 1 man Bron show last year which is no surprise.

LA for one just beat the defending champs and even tho this team isn't any where near as good as last year its already a bigger feat. Beating a Tim Duncan team in 5 games is fu*king amazing period. And then theres the fact they beat Utah and Denver. Do u realize that LA only lost 3 games????

Reg season shouldn't even be argued. We sh*tted on the Celtics in the reg season but wed still be the under dog if we met up big whup. It takes alot of pressure of the Celtics regardless.
no way shape or form did ur little wizzies sh*t on the Celtics.. Washington won 2/3 but the 1 game we won was a blowout and theo ther two were close.. regular season doesn't matter anymore besides that the Celtics got homecourt... Lakers are a more confident team,slightly more cohesive unit but I have faith man

Last edited by beantown; 05-31-2008 at 03:43 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #68
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 548 548
Why are people sleepin on tha Celtics tha same way similiar to when we were about to go up against Detroit becuz they played so much better during tha playoffs? Who do the Lakers have to gaurd Garnett? Who do tha Lakers have to gaurd Alllen?? and who tha fu*k do they have to gaurd Pierce???? (Career vs. LAL: 28.1 PPG) The only mismatch for us is Bryant, but there isnt any team in tha NBA that can gaurd Bryant...

Lets not get ahead of ourselves people...this is gonna be a great series goin @ least 6 or 7 games.
 10 years ago '04        #69
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,331 | Props total: 11370 11370
Boston in no more than 6. Boston has more guys that LA can't account for than the other way around in my opinion.
 05-31-2008, 03:48 PM         #70
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
no way shape or form did ur little wizzies sh*t on the Celtics.. Washington won 2/3 but the 1 game we won was a blowout and theo ther two were close.. regular season doesn't matter anymore besides that the Celtics got homecourt... Lakers are a more confident team,slightly more cohesive unit but I have faith man
U won a blowout on a injured team. 2 were close but I know we blew u out at least once. I know reg season doesn't matter thats the main point im tryna point out. Celtics have a chance im not doubting them.
 10 years ago '04        #71
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
nothin up to this point matters....it will be a good series.
 10 years ago '06        #72
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Yawn.....This whole thread doesn't mean sh*t. Game 1 hasn't even started yet, none of us know what the fu*k is going to happen.

You can't write off EITHER team, thats just ridiculous. Both teams have proven themselves up until now, specifically from going through the 2 powerhouses in the east and west of the past few years.

Lakers have been playing great, but with their team right now i feel they have somewhat peaked, as opposed to Boston who really hasn't hit their stride alll post season yet are stil l goin to the finals.

Last edited by Soraci7; 05-31-2008 at 04:33 PM..
 05-31-2008, 04:27 PM         #73
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Italy said:
and your opinion means shyt......they've turned it on when they had to got the win.....just watch the 4th quarter of last nights game

I dont know how long u have been a laker fan...but they are famous for just coasting through the season and even the playoffs....doing only what it took to win....

Good teams find a way to win when it matters and just at the right time.....

Celtics have done that and if you dont expect even a good series for us then your an idiot....and in for a shock

and Gasol doenst scare anyone...lol is that your biggest threat behind kobe> LMAO
STFU you confused f*g**t, the Celtics have not performed like they had the best record in the regular season, sh*t the Hawks almost eliminated them.

fag**t a.ss zzzzzz
 10 years ago '04        #74
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
 {XtoDaZ} said:
Why are people sleepin on tha Celtics tha same way similiar to when we were about to go up against Detroit becuz they played so much better during tha playoffs? Who do the Lakers have to gaurd Garnett? Who do tha Lakers have to gaurd Alllen?? and who tha fu*k do they have to gaurd Pierce???? (Career vs. LAL: 28.1 PPG) The only mismatch for us is Bryant, but there isnt any team in tha NBA that can gaurd Bryant...

Lets not get ahead of ourselves people...this is gonna be a great series goin @ least 6 or 7 games.
I'm not sleeping on the Celtics, they have a great team... no real "Champions" yet, but a great team... I just don't think people really appreciate what the Lakers have...

as far as matchups, I think Odom can guard Garnett well, if Garnett is gonna play like he did last series, on the perimeter...

And anybody can guard Ray Allen really, as long as they don't leave him on the 3 point line... Kobe/Odom can guard Pierce... but he's their biggest threat offensively because of his strength... Just depends if he's aggressive against the defense or not...

Lakers have 2 matchup problems, Kobe and Odom... you can't double Kobe because you'll leave Fish, Vlad and Odom open for 3's/jumpers... And Odom, if aggressive, can attack the basket and take bigger forwards off the dribble...
 10 years ago '06        #75
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
I'm not sleeping on the Celtics, they have a great team... no real "Champions" yet, but a great team... I just don't think people really appreciate what the Lakers have...

as far as matchups, I think Odom can guard Garnett well, if Garnett is gonna play like he did last series, on the perimeter...

And anybody can guard Ray Allen really, as long as they don't leave him on the 3 point line... Kobe/Odom can guard Pierce... but he's their biggest threat offensively because of his strength... Just depends if he's aggressive against the defense or not...

Lakers have 2 matchup problems, Kobe and Odom... you can't double Kobe because you'll leave Fish, Vlad and Odom open for 3's/jumpers... And Odom, if aggressive, can attack the basket and take bigger forwards off the dribble...

You do know who will be left open if you double any of the big 3 right?? Odom can't guard Garnett tho thats a ridiculous statement, put the kool-aid down and look at it realistically. Odom is only effective on D when he plays a someone smaller than him, its the double-edged sword of his size at his real position(sf), and you expect him to defend arguably the best PF in the game right now? meh. And i think any bostonian can live with Fisher Vlad or Odom hitting Jumpers, thats not gonna win the series. Establishing Pau downlow is the key for you guys. I really don't see Pau doing anything against the DPOY.

We all know Kobe will get his, thats a given, but if the bench and role players are held on offense, that will be the key. We are the best D in the league for a reason.

Last edited by Soraci7; 05-31-2008 at 04:53 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #76
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 U.B.HiRM said:
anyone wanna bet that pierce gets put on shutdown mode by odom? they switch up n put vlad on perk
yup. Just like prince & Lebron :D And somehow Odom will be the guy?? He's the worst defender out of all just stated

And to all real Lakers fans who been watching them for the past ____ years closely. Y'all KNOW Pierce COMES TO PLAY when he steps on the Laker's home floor. He plays his best there out of all teams he plays on the Road. Lamar scrOdom really can't stop him, and if he tries, he'll get in foul trouble. Lamar isn't a smart player. Pierce knows how to break people down, with his pump fakes etc.

Last edited by Soraci7; 05-31-2008 at 05:22 PM..
 05-31-2008, 05:05 PM         #77
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You obviously can't sleep on the Celtics. If Allen, Pierce, and KG bring their A game at the same time, it'll be a problem

Not to mention Rondo is a decent point and Perkins is crazy aggressive. The veteran PJ Brown is playing decent but Cassell needs to step his game up
 05-31-2008, 05:06 PM         #78
mak6962  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
format favors the lake show....lakers in 5

western conference>>>>>>eastern conference
 10 years ago '05        #79
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
 U.B.HiRM said:
anyone wanna bet that pierce gets put on shutdown mode by odom? they switch up n put vlad on perk
ain't no way that happens.....we need odom down low to grab boards, putting him out there to guard a perimeter player just doesn't make sense.

it ain't like pierce is just sh*tting on everyone, he's averaging 19 ppg on 44%, those numbers ain't nothing to get all crazy about.....i'd worry more about kg, until the 4th quarter, then you don't need to worry at all

Last edited by BO$$ Playa; 05-31-2008 at 05:13 PM..
 05-31-2008, 05:13 PM         #80
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Kg doesnt act likle a pus*y they will win the series.,
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy