NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
196 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #281
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,574 | Props total: 5227 5227
I can't see the scans....
 9 years ago '05        #282
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,608 | Props total: 436 436
 Verse said:
I can't see the scans....
first time I clicked on it, it was telling me the same thing. Refresh the page and it should work pimpin'.
 9 years ago '06        #283
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
 micseles said:
you do realize tha beats rating was xl, jus one notch under xxl, where do you get your "asscheeks" a.ssessment of tha beats from.
The article says, "Sadly, the album's beat selections doesn't match." In other words they found a nice way to say that the beats are a**.
 9 years ago '04        #284
I Need Music. 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0

Halfway House should be ill, too.
 9 years ago '08        #285
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,564 | Props total: 2393 2393
For some reason I have a feeling that Halfway House is gonna be > Padded Room. Let's just wait.
 09-27-2008, 08:18 PM         #286
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Joe Budden is nobody offline. No wonder why other internet n*ggas like this dude. Yall be all over his d*ck yet he constantly sh*ts on his own people. He wont even drop a store album for the rest of of his fan cuz he scared to flop. I fu*k wit some of his songs, but I aint a fan of Joe Budden outside the booth for the way he sh*ts on his own people and the way he comes at random a.ss rappers. This n*gga seem like he a fake ungrateful dude in real life. I saw the studio session video where he was reading fan mail and dissing his own fans' comments. Plus I caught the radio interview where he was snubbing the fans who called in for him. One dude even asked Joe to shout somebody out for him and Joe wouldnt do that sh*t. This n*gga deserve everything that has happened to his non existant career.
^^^nobody offline??? so are you a nobody offline??? and lmao at you worried about sombody else career, this is music only worry bout one thing...MUSIC dumb a.ss cause none of you n*ggaz are getting money from any artist
 9 years ago '08        #287
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^nobody offline??? So are you a nobody offline??? And lmao at you worried about sombody else career, this is music only worry bout one thing...music dumb a.ss cause none of you n*ggaz are getting money from any artist

owned again
 09-28-2008, 12:09 AM         #288
JerseyLegend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

im more than likely gonna go spend my 'hard earned' cash. i know it wont be a let down.

JERS
 9 years ago '06        #289
edouble2k6 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,529 | Props total: 190 190
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^nobody offline??? so are you a nobody offline??? and lmao at you worried about sombody else career, this is music only worry bout one thing...MUSIC dumb a.ss cause none of you n*ggaz are getting money from any artist
He's got a good point though, when was the last time Joey came up in a conversation outside the internet. Just facts, not hate.
 9 years ago '06        #290
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,865 | Props total: 25622 25622
 illmatic_kid said:
and go write a blog n*gga...I never understood why n*ggas that dont like certain artist always pop up in a thread about them writing big a.ss long paragraphs.. n*ggas be logging online to vent there frustrations towards rappers they don't even like..

you ain't heard it's internet nerds revenge chamillionaire

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 09-28-2008 at 12:23 AM..
 09-28-2008, 12:26 AM         #291
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf issue is that? ive been thru the last 3 XXL joints and didnt see that review
 09-28-2008, 01:16 AM         #292
JerseyLegend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 edouble2k6 said:
He's got a good point though, when was the last time Joey came up in a conversation outside the internet. Just facts, not hate.
No it's a completely irrelevant and stupid point.

Because Budden 'isn't mentioned outside the net' he doesnt make good music? NO

Because Budden 'isn't mentioned outside the net' he's a nobody? NO

None of ya make a dime off his check so wtf ya care if he gets mentioned on or offline. For that matter, why do ya even care if other people like him or heard of him?

Cause ya a bunch of f*g**t a.ss bandwagon n*ggas who don't know how to choose something you like unless you know what the next man likes.

boxden needs a f*cking test that should determine whether or not dudes are eligible to register.

Anywhere you go and bring up Budden, it's ALWAYS something positive. When that 15 min sh*t came out. thats all dudes were talking about

get mad

[pic - click to view]

ITTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSS
 9 years ago '08        #293
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 stfdkd37 said:
you ain't heard it's internet nerds revenge chamillionaire

I totally forgaot about that song..
 9 years ago '07        #294
parle58 
space
space
$1,509 | Props total: 0 0
 Rowe said:
wtf issue is that? ive been thru the last 3 XXL joints and didnt see that review
ME TOO! CANT FIND THAT REVIEW ANYWHERE.

WHAT MONTHS ISSUE IS THE REVIEW IN??

:anyone:
 9 years ago '04        #295
KoKen 5 heat pts
space
space
$898 | Props total: 69 69
What do you lot mean when you say he's abit of a d*ckhead towards his fans? any examples? Do you mean when he was up at sirius cos I aint got that impression...
 09-28-2008, 11:02 AM         #296
hydro187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Joe Budden is nobody offline. No wonder why other internet n*ggas like this dude. Yall be all over his d*ck yet he constantly sh*ts on his own people. He wont even drop a store album for the rest of of his fan cuz he scared to flop. I fu*k wit some of his songs, but I aint a fan of Joe Budden outside the booth for the way he sh*ts on his own people and the way he comes at random a.ss rappers. This n*gga seem like he a fake ungrateful dude in real life. I saw the studio session video where he was reading fan mail and dissing his own fans' comments. Plus I caught the radio interview where he was snubbing the fans who called in for him. One dude even asked Joe to shout somebody out for him and Joe wouldnt do that sh*t. This n*gga deserve everything that has happened to his non existant career.
what u mean hes no one offline? lol.....YOU are no one offline n*ggas know about joe budden in every hood
 09-28-2008, 11:41 AM         #297
Sir Shiesty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant wait to cop that
 9 years ago '08        #298
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,564 | Props total: 2393 2393
 Rowe said:
It's probably in the next one.
 9 years ago '06        #299
jj01 
space
space
$44,936 | Props total: 4619 4619
its in the issue with luda on the cover
 09-28-2008, 08:13 PM         #300
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
its in the issue with luda on the cover
yeah..didnt see it at first. its there tho.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
276 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
131 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
56 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago