Joe Budden Pre-Padded Room Thread/Pushed back to Feb 3rd 09/Alternative Covers

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-27-2008, 09:57 AM         #261
TimeIsMoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
the lyrics may have gotten a good review, but the review also said that the beats were a**cheeks. a n***a can't bump sumthin in the whip wit wack beats.
lyrics > beats

now go back to bumpin garbage a.ss Kanye if you're so obsessed with beats
 9 years ago '04        #262
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
of course he's gonna get a high a.ss grade

he works for XXL online......
 09-27-2008, 10:06 AM         #263
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SC1 said:

^^^wow first you wanna cry about the jay-z "hate" or lil wayne "hate" and you posted in her twice with pointless sh*t lol who's the hater now???
 09-27-2008, 10:07 AM         #264
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
budden>>>>
 9 years ago '06        #265
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
 TimeIsMoney said:
lyrics > beats

now go back to bumpin garbage a.ss Kanye if you're so obsessed with beats
gtfoh, there both equally as important. u wouldn't want to listen to a song that had a beat like barney's theme song, would you?

does joe budden even know how to make good hooks?
 09-27-2008, 10:21 AM         #266
OnE3nD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joe Budden removed both of those songs that they said were trash off the album so expect a XXL come February.
 09-27-2008, 10:21 AM         #267
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
gtfoh, there both equally as important. u wouldn't want to listen to a song that had a beat like barney's theme song, would you?

thats why i cant feel alot of rappers today, n*ggas beats aint hot
 9 years ago '08        #268
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Joe Budden is nobody offline. No wonder why other internet n*ggas like this dude. Yall be all over his d*ck yet he constantly sh*ts on his own people. He wont even drop a store album for the rest of of his fan cuz he scared to flop. I fu*k wit some of his songs, but I aint a fan of Joe Budden outside the booth for the way he sh*ts on his own people and the way he comes at random a.ss rappers. This n*gga seem like he a fake ungrateful dude in real life. I saw the studio session video where he was reading fan mail and dissing his own fans' comments. Plus I caught the radio interview where he was snubbing the fans who called in for him. One dude even asked Joe to shout somebody out for him and Joe wouldnt do that sh*t. This n*gga deserve everything that has happened to his non existant career.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 09-27-2008 at 10:26 AM..
 09-27-2008, 10:26 AM         #269
brayan99  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SC1 said:

Are you serious?
 09-27-2008, 10:29 AM         #270
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee;12671797[B said:
]Joe Budden is nobody offline[/B]. No wonder why other internet n*ggas like this dude. Yall be all over his d*ck yet he constantly sh*ts on his own people. He wont even drop a store album for the rest of of his fan cuz he scared to flop. I fu*k wit some of his songs, but I aint a fan of Joe Budden outside the booth for the way he sh*ts on his own people and the way he comes at random a.ss rappers. This n*gga seem like he a fake ungrateful dude in real life. I saw the studio session video where he was reading fan mail and dissing his own fans' comments. Plus I caught the radio interview where he was snubbing the fans who called in for him. One dude even asked Joe to shout somebody out for him and Joe wouldnt do that sh*t. This n*gga deserve everything that has happened to his non existant career.
so is chamillionaire

but i feel what you're saying on how he acts like an arrogant a.ss n*gga towards people and his fans, i believe you in a sense, but as long as he makes sh*t that sounds like Mood Muzik 2 im fu*king with him
 9 years ago '05        #271
pokora 
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 5 5
beats got xl
its all good
xxl dont like 2 beats and my life wont be on final padded room
 9 years ago '05        #272
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 Chief Dee said:
Joe Budden is nobody offline. No wonder why other internet n*ggas like this dude. Yall be all over his d*ck yet he constantly sh*ts on his own people. He wont even drop a store album for the rest of of his fan cuz he scared to flop. I fu*k wit some of his songs, but I aint a fan of Joe Budden outside the booth for the way he sh*ts on his own people and the way he comes at random a.ss rappers. This n*gga seem like he a fake ungrateful dude in real life. I saw the studio session video where he was reading fan mail and dissing his own fans' comments. Plus I caught the radio interview where he was snubbing the fans who called in for him. One dude even asked Joe to shout somebody out for him and Joe wouldnt do that sh*t. This n*gga deserve everything that has happened to his non existant career.

[pic - click to view]

Go start your own "Big Brother" hotline n counsel his fans if thats ya concern.

At the end of the day. An artists isn't obligated to do sh*t. Sure it's morally n politically appropriate but Music to an artist of Buddens nature is theraputic. Therefore nothing dictates quality but content... Not his actions in his personal life or how the industry perceives him. He could sell one album n everyone in the industry could clown him because of that sole reason but that doesn't mean he doesn't have the album of the year...

That's like sayin... "Budden sold his kid to the asian underground market as a child prostitute" so that one track is garbage.
Or Budden took a bullet for his kid so his new album is G.O.A.T.

It just makes no sense...

Also has anyone witness songs where the beat may be subpar but the rapper brings it to life with his delivery n lyrics?

So i mean all the hate is just that.. Nothing really has any basis until the album is fully heard n marinated on...

Last edited by Universal~Mind; 09-27-2008 at 10:50 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #273
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1278 1278
im ghetto like a pimp... i get-hoes
smh @ pap
 9 years ago '04        #274
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
They didn't say the beats were a.ss, they said sometimes they didn't match up with the complexity of the lyrics... They said "There were no throwaways to speak of"

Anyway, it doesn't matter because by the time this album drops, there will probably be a whole new tracklist...

And I agree with whoever said Budden act's arrogant and talks down to hip-hop and his fans... I was thinking about that the other day, he acts like he's too good for all of us, and almost sounds jealous when discussing other MC's with high lyrical ability...

But the n*gga nice so I let him slide lol.. Budden is top 5 right now...
 9 years ago '05        #275
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
the link dont work
 09-27-2008, 11:29 AM         #276
Devil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nickel said:
the link dont work
works for me
 9 years ago '08        #277
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 Chief Dee said:

and go write a blog n*gga...I never understood why n*ggas that dont like certain artist always pop up in a thread about them writing big a.ss long paragraphs.. n*ggas be logging online to vent there frustrations towards rappers they don't even like..
 9 years ago '08        #278
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 universal~mind said:

[pic - click to view]

go start your own "big brother" hotline n counsel his fans if thats ya concern.

At the end of the day. An artists isn't obligated to do sh*t. Sure it's morally n politically appropriate but music to an artist of buddens nature is theraputic. Therefore nothing dictates quality but content... Not his actions in his personal life or how the industry perceives him. He could sell one album n everyone in the industry could clown him because of that sole reason but that doesn't mean he doesn't have the album of the year...

That's like sayin... "budden sold his kid to the asian underground market as a child prostitute" so that one track is garbage.
Or budden took a bullet for his kid so his new album is g.o.a.t.

It just makes no sense...

Also has anyone witness songs where the beat may be subpar but the rapper brings it to life with his delivery n lyrics?

So i mean all the hate is just that.. Nothing really has any basis until the album is fully heard n marinated on...

owned
 9 years ago '05        #279
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,781 | Props total: 4273 4273
 waytoomuch said:

you do realize tha beats rating was xl, jus one notch under xxl, where do you get your "asscheeks" a.ssessment of tha beats from.

Last edited by micseles; 09-27-2008 at 11:39 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #280
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
Padded Room finna be a classic

to bad its coming out in febuary
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy