Joe Budden Pre-Padded Room Thread/Pushed back to Feb 3rd 09/Alternative Covers

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-30-2008, 11:14 PM         #1
16406 pageviews
374 comments

SamDaCandyMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joe Budden Pre-Padded Room Thread/Pushed back to Feb 3rd 09/Alternative Covers

Padded Room Pushed Back to 3rd Feb 2009

JAY-H said: image
I GOT THIS FROM JOE BUDDEN ONLINE.....HE WROTE

to those of you who have been patient enough to bear with me......

padded room started out as a transitional album for me, and amalgam as well, they knew very little about me and vice versa..... once the album was completed, both parties were so excited about the final product that we were both willing to do anything in our means to raise awareness, tho i'm not happy about it being pushed so far back, i do understand the method behind the madness.... we've got an album that i'm extremely proud of, and a lead off single that we're both very happy with, but for those of you who are just as anxious as myself, i apologize.....

which brings us to "halfway house"...... i will be releasing a prequel of sorts in late october featuring about 14 new records, i then will do my best to get this big mike tape out in december, and somewhere in between i'm gonna have a conversation with royce, on wax, just to ask a few questions to the guy......

again, sorry for the hold up....

I HOPE THIS ISN'T THE CASE BUT IT PROBABLY IS

AMAZON SAYS

Padded Room
Joe Budden (Performer)
More about this product
List Price: $15.99
Price: $13.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details
You Save: $2.00 (13%)
Special Offers Available
Pre-order Price Guarantee. Learn more.
This title will be released on February 3, 2009.
Pre-order now!
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

Cooked Brickz said: image
It's for the mixtape but this sh*t is hot. He should use it for the actual album. image

[pic - click to view]

Tracklist
 Verse said: image
Joe posted this on his site Joebuddenonline.com

1.) Now I Lay (Intro)
2.) Touch & Go
3.) If I Gotta Go
4.) Don't Make Me
5.) Outcast
6.) Blood On The Wall
7.) Dreams (In My Sleep)
8.) Couldn't Help It
9.) Do Tell
10.) My Life
11.) Better Part Of Me
12.) Just To Be Different
13.) Angel In My Life
14.) Pray For Me

Bonus
15.) All Of Me (Reprise)
16.) 1 Night fu*k

[pic - click to view]

http://www.joebuddenonlin .. php?f=5&t=4862

^the thread he posted it in....

"Touch & Go" Video shoot

[pic - click to view]

http://www.youtube.com/wa .. ?v=gCidUFFEMsg

Track-by-track review
 Kap(Da)King said: image
It’s not too hard to believe that the record industry drove Joe Budden a little crazy. Being forced by your favorite rapper to ride pine after your debut album spawned a top 10 single and went on to go Gold, would fu*k anyone’s head up. And then there were the random beefs. First the war of words with label head Jay Z , then G-Unit and the Game and then most recently Incarcerated P. It seemed the only thing keeping homey sane was his critically acclaimed Mood Muzik mixtape series, where he was able to freely vent his frustrations.

His second full length on Amalgam Digial, Padded Room, picks up where Mood Musik 3 left off, once again allowing Joe to get crazy personal with his listeners and brining them into his world. Way ahead of it’s October 28th release, Joey let us in the studio to hear what he’s got in the chamber. Check out our track-by-track review of the new songs to get a taste of what’s coming from Jersey’s only relevant rapper…

“NOW I LAY”
Producer: Blastah
Quote: “Even when he can’t win, he won’t surrender”
Synopsis: Great intro. Even though the whole “Now I lay me down to sleep,” prayer is kinda cliche, Joe makes it work. Blasta’s beat first starts out with tinkling keys before the blaring horns come charging through. Joey wastes no time and just goes in.

“TOUCH N GO”
Producer: The Klasixs
Quote: “I undress her, throw her on the dresser, normally the girl look like Esther, but if she act up gotta check her, RL Next her, that’s just my regular. ”
Synopsis: Sounds like “Fire 2008″ which isn’t a bad thing. Mad people hate when Joey makes club tracks, but then complain when he only makes emo songs. The Klaixs come through with a beat that’s not cheesy (like “Gangster Party”), but a little on the generic side.

“IF I GOTTA GO”
Quote: “I f!ght to stay alive, every day is work, especially when there’s 6 million ways to get merked.”
Synopsis: The opening wind chime-like sound make you believe this song may actually not be as dark as the title suggests, but this is Joey we’re talking about.

“BLOOD ON THE WALL”
Producer: Moss
Quote: “Don’t worry about me, worry about your Medicaid”
Synopsis: Joey said this track wasn’t even a Prodigy diss track until Jailhouse P came at him. If P didn’t know what a Mood Musik was before, he’ll know when he hears this sh*t.

“DON’T MAKE ME”
Quote: “If you take live for granted, life will grant you some other sh*t”
Synopsis: Over what sounds like an 80’s rock sample, Budden talks about f!ghting his demons and even the angles.

“IN MY SLEEP”
Quote: “My anonymity is my protection, me and hip hop is not connected”
Synopsis: The beat sounds a little like “Flashing Lights”. We all know Joe hates the record industry, but maybe it’s time to move to a different subject?

“OUTCAST”
Producer: Dub B
Quote: “From the school of hard knocks, just trying to make the teacher proud.”
Synopsis: The first Dub B track comes at seven tracks in and it’s one of his best. Over guitar picks and cascading keys, Joe describes, in vivid detail what it feels like to be an outsider in the rap world.

“I COULDN”T HELP IT”
Quote: “What kinda mom would you be? You already psycho, I wouldn’t let that pass. I wasn’t thinking long term, I was thinking, fat a.ss.”
Synopsis: One of the hottest tracks on the album. The Klasixs provide a backdrop of haunting voices and swelling strings for Joe to talk about his inability to not creep on his baby mother. Then he goes on to tell us how he fu*ked some famous rapper’s wife! Unfortunately, we couldn’t figure out who it was upon first listen, though.

“DO TELL”
Producer: Blastah Beats
Quote: “..the stereotypes, I tried ‘em on, they don’t fit me.”
Synopsis: More of the same, a little monotonous in terms of subject matter.

“MY LIFE”
Producer: Dub B
Quote: “My mom says I’m hell bent, when I’m just tryna help with the rent”
Synopsis: Here we have the story of how Joe grew up to be the man he is today over Dub B’s bouncing keys and obtuse synths.

“BETTER ME”
Producer: The Klasix’s
Quote: “Some dudes get complacent, why? They new born birds, they afraid to fly.”
Synopsis: More of that Mood Musik 3 flavor. If you were a fan of MM3, you’ll love this, but it didn’t really stand out among the other tracks on the album.

“JUST TO BE DIFFERENT”
Producer: KidSource
Quote: “They told me, Get in where you fit in, this is what’s in now. I said, Why try to fit in when you a stand out?”
Synopsis: Joe once again going at the industry for trying to force him to conform. A man of principle, that Joe Budden.

“ANGEL IN MY LIFE”
Quote: I ain’t as crazy as I seem to be, it’s just that nothing is what it seems to be.”
Synopsis: This could have been the title track ’cause he’s talking about him being in Padded Room and him telling people that he’s not crazy. Not sure who this Blastah guy is, but he laced Joe on this album.

“PRAY FOR ME”
Producer: Versatile & Dilemma
Quote: “You make mistakes too, as far as I can see, rich n*ggas winning the lottery is a mockery”
Synopsis: He reprises the old rapper talking to God shtik, but he k!lls this sh*t. He takes it one step further than DMX did with God telling him how fu*ked up of a person he was during his life and him telling the Lord that he ain’t perfect either

[pic - click to view]

http://www.complex.com/bl .. s-padded-room/

Alternative Cover
 PHOENIXXX said: image

[pic - click to view]

XXL Padded Room Scans
 BuddenStan said: image

[pic - click to view]

http://img223.imageshack. .. resizedti8.jpg

[MAD]ITSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS[/MAD]
[EVIL]ITSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS[/EVIL]
[S]ITSSSSSSSS THAT ON TOP MUUUUUUUUUZIIIKKKKKKKKKKKK[/S]

Preorder Padded Room
 BuddenStan said: image

[pic - click to view]

http://www.myspace.com/buddenpaddedroom
 JCWhy83 said: image
You can pre-order Padded Room for $12 or pre-order an autographed copy of Padded Room and a T-Shirt for $20

[pic - click to view]

www.joebuddenpaddedroom.com

Budden says it's coming out in june, july the latest. The album is done. Get ready!!! :applause::applause:

Last edited by Wasted; 10-07-2008 at 08:06 AM..

374 comments for "Joe Budden Pre-Padded Room Thread/Pushed back to Feb 3rd 09/Alternative Covers"

05-30-2008, 11:17 PM         #2
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao No Single No Video No Promo Dis Album Coming Out Int 2010
 05-30-2008, 11:19 PM         #3
renagade281  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the carter 3 sucks so shut the fu*k up about it already

oh wait this thread isnt bout wayne...my bad

just so many wayne threads i got mixed up
 10 years ago '04        #4
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9

^^Yessir its coming, he isnt signed to "I Hate on n*ggas Cuz I Got Money-Z Jam", I mean Def Jam. Get ready for real muzik once again people, unless you wanna hear a n*gga laugh homos3xually throughout his whole CD, sorta like that III'rd installment that just leaked...

Last edited by Zab_JudahX; 05-30-2008 at 11:27 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #5
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 5462 5462
Touch n Go is the Worst song EVER made
 05-30-2008, 11:28 PM         #6
rahuLL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im a budden fan and all, but dis sh*t Aint coming in June for sure, is there even a cover for it yet?
 05-31-2008, 01:22 AM         #7
Slugfest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pos said:
It was for commercial purposes...

I can't wait for this album to drop, hopefully it'll be as hot as Joe Budden (2003) or better.
 10 years ago '06        #8
ICanDoIt 
space
space
space
$2,036 | Props total: 0 0
 Slugfest said:
It was for commercial purposes...

I can't wait for this album to drop, hopefully it'll be as hot as Joe Budden (2003) or better.
Hold on, I'm a Budden fan, but I can't let that slide...n*ggas was getting persecuted for using that excuse for Wayne and Lollipop...
 10 years ago '04        #9
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
I just hope the album drop...for real!
 05-31-2008, 07:58 AM         #10
Sir Shiesty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 one2remember said:
i dig budden sh*t. but bruh....if you havent noticed this is the era of dances and fast music yo dont think when you listenin.

This thread and buddens chances to ever sell are droppin faster than Americas economy
im gonna go buy it !
 05-31-2008, 07:59 AM         #11
Sir Shiesty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 renagade281 said:
the carter 3 sucks so shut the fu*k up about it already

oh wait this thread isnt bout wayne...my bad

just so many wayne threads i got mixed up

u joka
 10 years ago '05        #12
dominicanlink12 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 2946 2946
 Pos said:
no...this was:
 10 years ago '07        #13
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,575 | Props total: 5250 5250
 slimwillie said:
Budden>>>>>>>>>>
 05-31-2008, 05:58 PM         #14
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hopefully this should drop now that he's independent.....I hope, its been 5 years and no new album yet from him
 10 years ago '06        #15
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2268 2268
this album wont be out til at least 09
 05-31-2008, 06:56 PM         #16
Gerry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joey gonna come through on this one..

Padded Room July 08!!!
 05-31-2008, 06:57 PM         #17
Slugfest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ICanDoIt said:
Hold on, I'm a Budden fan, but I can't let that slide...n*ggas was getting persecuted for using that excuse for Wayne and Lollipop...
How else do you expect to artists to sell? bi*ches don't wanna shake their a.sses to "Dumb Out."
 10 years ago '04        #18
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
So this is suppose to be an ALBUM like (Joe Budden 2003) or an ALBUM like (Mood Muzik 2/3)? I still to this day haven't caught MM3 in the store yet, I even send them lazy fu*ks to the back but I doubt they really look.
 10 years ago '07        #19
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,575 | Props total: 5250 5250
 Zab_JudahX said:
So this is suppose to be an ALBUM like (Joe Budden 2003) or an ALBUM like (Mood Muzik 2/3)? I still to this day haven't caught MM3 in the store yet, I even send them lazy fu*ks to the back but I doubt they really look.
Both...It's supposed to have a mixture of each, and it's a retail album that your gonna be able to go to the store and buy.
 10 years ago '04        #20
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
^^ I dig, ima' still call those mixtapes. Why? He doesn't give us any singles with videos that play on MTV/VH1/BET. They only advertising these type of albums get is BX and a random youtube interview of Budden. I still remember the Joe Budden(2003) commercial and that CD in every store...even K-Mart
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy