LIL WAYNE ft JAY-Z "MR CARTER" ... Did Weezy just BODY Jigga

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

who had the best verse
weezy 18 23.68%
jay 45 59.21%
tie both good 8 10.53%
both ass 5 6.58%
Voters: 76. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-31-2008, 02:23 PM         #121
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kakish said:
Dr. Carter...
props :applause:

one more which one is it?

Last edited by Deuce Black; 05-31-2008 at 02:33 PM..
 05-31-2008, 02:23 PM         #122
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he didnt even stay on topic in that song tho

not being able to stay on topic in a concept song =
 05-31-2008, 02:32 PM         #123
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.O.N.Y said:
he didnt even stay on topic in that song tho

not being able to stay on topic in a concept song =
He did in that robin thicke song too

u feeling irreplacable like beyonce that dont mean sh*t il put u out on ya b-day

Last edited by Deuce Black; 05-31-2008 at 02:35 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #124
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,055 | Props total: 4769 4769
uh sweetest girl eva wyclef song
comfortable mrs officer carter3
i feel like dying tha leak
la la tha leak
tie my hands-carter3
rock star chamillionaire album
i miss my dawgs carter
get over carter2
grown man lights out carter2
trouble
reciept-carter2
hello brooklyn-jay z album uh its been done b4 oh all da songz eva b4 hots boys broke up i aint on his sack but dam u cant say neva on topic tho
 10 years ago '04        #125
bentleyrecords 
space
space
space
$517 | Props total: 0 0
There are like 500 lil wayne threads going around in bx right now. I didnt hear c3 yet because i'll just wait for it to come out. Seems there are alot of people on bx that like lil wayne and just dont want to admit it. Seems alot of people downloaded it.

And for those of you who swear you dont like wayne, dont give me that "I just downloaded it to see how garbage it was going to be" sh*t.
 10 years ago '04        #126
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
saigon shudda used the mr carter beat
 10 years ago '04        #127
space
space
amen brother i dnt knw why people listen to da same persons songs know the songs all tha lyrics just come rite how garbage it is on bx on daily basis
i dont like a artist i dont download or buy there music i dont like jarule i thinks he sucks so i dont listen to play or know about his musik let alone make a new thread about my hatred to him everyday
 05-31-2008, 02:46 PM         #128
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bentleyrecords said:
There are like 500 lil wayne threads going around in bx right now. I didnt hear c3 yet because i'll just wait for it to come out. Seems there are alot of people on bx that like lil wayne and just dont want to admit it. Seems alot of people downloaded it.

And for those of you who swear you dont like wayne, dont give me that "I just downloaded it to see how garbage it was going to be" sh*t.
I am guilty...

I dont like wayne but my friend downloaded it and said the beats were on point.

so being a producer I downloaded it to see how good it really was.

I hate wayne and the previous carters although now I can admit he really has improved for the better.

I still dont like the dude at all but he ha gained some respect from me as far as a rapper
 10 years ago '04        #129
space
space
im sure he thankful kus he needed that respect dog
 10 years ago '05        #130
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Jay definitely had the best verse, but he's the best rapper ever so that's understandable from my point of view. It's not like Wayne's verse was terrible - Jay's was just better. Song is a classic.

First and foremost, n*ggas need to pay homage to JUST BLAZE.
 05-31-2008, 02:59 PM         #131
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
im sure he thankful kus he needed that respect dog
Man all I am saying is I just don't like wayne. This is stemming from him kissing baby on the lips. it has nothing to do with his rapping ability.

Alot of wayne fans say that he cant stay on topic its not just me. I thought the carter 1 was trash and the carter 2 was average.
 10 years ago '05        #132
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Deuce Black said:

Man all I am saying is I just don't like wayne. This is stemming from him kissing baby on the lips. it has nothing to do with his rapping ability.

Alot of wayne fans say that he cant stay on topic its not just me. I thought the carter 1 was trash and the carter 2 was average.
This is very true, except I thought C1 was nice and C2 was average.

C3 might be his best album. Let's see how long it lasts.
 05-31-2008, 03:14 PM         #133
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
This is very true, except I thought C1 was nice and C2 was average.

C3 might be his best album. Let's see how long it lasts.
Yea I try to give wayne his props where it is due in one spot and all the wayne fans are like "your a wayne fan just admit it" or "oh he doesnt need your repsect" or something else

C3 is a good album wayne has improved lyrically. and take it for what it is.

man sometimes I dont know why I still post on this fu*king forum... :banghead:

Last edited by Deuce Black; 05-31-2008 at 03:15 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #134
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
It's always going to be like that. sh*t is divided. It's either you're a stan or a hater - smh @ that mentality. If Wayne drops a hot song, I call it hot. a.ss, it's a.ss. Average, it's average, etc.

Keeping it real since '88. :D
 05-31-2008, 03:35 PM         #135
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
It's always going to be like that. sh*t is divided. It's either you're a stan or a hater - smh @ that mentality. If Wayne drops a hot song, I call it hot. a.ss, it's a.ss. Average, it's average, etc.

Keeping it real since '88. :D
props for the sig
 10 years ago '04        #136
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
this is one of the best lil wayne tracks i've heard in a minute.
 10 years ago '06        #137
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3526 3526
I didn't write this, just whated to see how people over in the BX felt about it....

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I just thought about his verse on mr. carter

"Im right here/in my chair with my crown and my dear/queen b as i share /my time with my heir/young carter go farther/go further/go harder/isnt that why we came/if not then why bother/"

In just 4 bars, this n1gga managed to be deeper than nas on "I gave you power".

He's talking about his son, but he's also talkin to lil wayne at the same time, essentially calling lil wayne his son/heir, telling him to "go farther and go further". When he says he's right here in my chair, with his crown and his dear, queen b, he's saying "Im right here in my chair(the booth), with my crown(the microphone) and his dear, queen B(B stands for booth), as he shares his time(Studio Time) with his heir(referring to being on the same song as wayne, his heir, also sharing his air because they are breathing the same air in the same studio(He is so fukking deep). When he says Young Carter, he's obviously referring to his son and wayne at the same time, and when he says isnt that why we came? He's talkin to wayne, like "isnt that why we came in this game? To go far?", but when he says "came", He's also talkin about when you c*m in a girl, as in "isnt that why we want children in the first place? For them to be better than us? Isnt that why we came in our baby mama's?,If not than why bother" As in, he gave birth to a style and flow that wayne could run with, and now he's handing the rap game over, like a proud father watching his only child that made it. "Ive took so much change from this rap game, its your go"

Jay can never be fukked with.

Jay-Z = King

Source:
 10 years ago '06        #138
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3526 3526
I didn't write this but wanted to see what the people over here in the BX felt:rolleyes:

-----------------------------------------------

I just thought about his verse on mr. carter

"Im right here/in my chair with my crown and my dear/queen b as i share /my time with my heir/young carter go farther/go further/go harder/isnt that why we came/if not then why bother/"

In just 4 bars, this n1gga managed to be deeper than nas on "I gave you power".

He's talking about his son, but he's also talkin to lil wayne at the same time, essentially calling lil wayne his son/heir, telling him to "go farther and go further". When he says he's right here in my chair, with his crown and his dear, queen b, he's saying "Im right here in my chair(the booth), with my crown(the microphone) and his dear, queen B(B stands for booth, either that or beyonce was in the studio with them), as he shares his time(Studio Time) with his heir(referring to being on the same song as wayne, his heir, also sharing his air because they are breathing the same air in the same studio). When he says Young Carter, he's obviously referring to his son and wayne at the same time, and when he says isnt that why we came? He's talkin to wayne, like "isnt that why we came in this game? To go far?", but when he says "came", He's also talkin about when you c*m in a girl, as in "isnt that why we want children in the first place? For them to be better than us? Isnt that why we came in our baby mama's?,If not than why bother" As in, he gave birth to a style and flow that wayne could run with, and now he's handing the rap game over, like a proud father watching his only child that made it. "Ive took so much change from this rap game, its your go"

Jay can never be fukked with.

Jay-Z = King
 10 years ago '07        #139
chi100z 1 heat pts
space
space
$997 | Props total: 424 424
haha Wayne got bodied twice on a track wit Jay

"beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice" garbage n*gga
 06-03-2008, 01:08 AM         #140
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sohh n*ggas are just dumb on purpose to be funny.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
184 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
51 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy