Kevin Hart X-mad card
70 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
15 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-30-2008, 11:16 AM         #41
StreetPoet617  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mainevent4u88 said:
these n*ggas are probably STILL talkin about the flying demon that flew over the village that had the spinning ear wings.

"It is a terrible omen Twi-Kel-Nok. It was prophesied that the demons would come if we kept more than 15 wives at a time. We shall surely parish."
That sh*t was hillarious my dude...
 10 years ago '07        #42
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 jataylorlfc said:
but they havent, in comparable terms, yes they have the worries of the modern world infringing on their "eden" but not the worries of the modern world itself.

in a bit, im off 2 snare a badger and run nekkid through the trees
In my view not being guarenteed a stable meal everyday and having my home in constant danger of being torn down not to mention seeing things like helicopers that they can't even comprehend, they live an hunter gatherer way of life, they are homo habilis, so its like us seeing aliens come from the sky suddenly today. Not to mention constant danger from Snakes, Lions, Poisonous tree frogs, spiders etc. I consider that more stressful than most urban life personally and I live in urban London, go figure.

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 05-30-2008 at 11:43 AM..
 05-30-2008, 11:51 AM         #43
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
In my view not being guarenteed a stable meal everyday and having my home in constant danger of being torn down not to mention seeing things like helicopers that they can't even comprehend, they live an hunter gatherer way of life, they are homo habilis, so its like us seeing aliens come from the sky suddenly today. Not to mention constant danger from Snakes, Lions, Poisonous tree frogs, spiders etc. I consider that more stressful than most urban life personally and I live in urban London, go figure.
the infamous jungle lions.....

ye, but your missing the point, theyre way of life is stress less compared to us, wherever it is harder or not is another issue.

dangers in a city>>>dangers in the rainforest, if youve lived in both all your life the latter is still the more dangerous.

oh, unlucky for you, london isnt that rough anyway, full of shandy drinkers and tightly clothed long haired ponces.
 10 years ago '07        #44
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 jataylorlfc said:
the infamous jungle lions.....

ye, but your missing the point, theyre way of life is stress less compared to us, wherever it is harder or not is another issue.

dangers in a city>>>dangers in the rainforest, if youve lived in both all your life the latter is still the more dangerous.

oh, unlucky for you, london isnt that rough anyway, full of shandy drinkers and tightly clothed long haired ponces.
okay luv come to Peckham where there has been 86 stabbings alone in the last 7 months.

And like I said I don't agree. They're way of life is more stressful & dangerous than an urban one unless you live in South Central LA or one of the few heavily violent areas.
 05-30-2008, 12:09 PM         #45
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
okay luv come to Peckham where there has been 86 stabbings alone in the last 7 months.

And like I said I don't agree. They're way of life is more stressful & dangerous than an urban one unless you live in South Central LA or one of the few heavily violent areas.
"luv" thats just fu*king weird, its degrading for a woman, but to a man....

yes peckhams a sh*thole well done,

what? do u know how many people die in car accidents/get run over every year?

and the danger argument is alright, but stress? no. they spend a small amount of their time hunting, the rest sitting around relaxing with their friends and family.

alright sweetheart?
 05-30-2008, 12:31 PM         #46
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
but they havent, in comparable terms, yes they have the worries of the modern world infringing on their "eden" but not the worries of the modern world itself.

in a bit, im off 2 snare a badger and run nekkid through the trees
I rather worry about people being fake and talking sh*t than having to worry about my house being destroyed by some loggers or getting malaria.
 05-30-2008, 12:40 PM         #47
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
"luv" thats just fu*king weird, its degrading for a woman, but to a man....

yes peckhams a sh*thole well done,

what? do u know how many people die in car accidents/get run over every year?

and the danger argument is alright, but stress? no. they spend a small amount of their time hunting, the rest sitting around relaxing with their friends and family.

alright sweetheart?
Will have to agree.

You really think some tribe blokes who've grown up and only known jungle life worry about snakes and such. Be serious now. They don't give a fu*k... They probably HUNT snakes.

I have 50 quid that says they worry FAR less than us. Because they're oblivious to reality. The live a simple life of hunting, sleeping and maybe the odd human sacrafice on the side lol.

As 'civilised' humans we're aware of so much, and the stress is that much greater.

If you ever go to 'less advanced'(not my words) countries and peoples, they're always so much happier and have a much better life, really.

I seriously doubt they're much stressed.
 05-30-2008, 12:41 PM         #48
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cant believe they paint there body like that.

Last edited by Andre3000; 05-30-2008 at 12:42 PM..
 05-30-2008, 12:41 PM         #49
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:

Oh no, not Peckham.

Sounds like its fully of knife wielding f*g**ts. How that intimidates anyone i don't know. Just shows how scared people down there are.

I'll throw a hand grenade through their nans letterbox
 05-30-2008, 12:51 PM         #50
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder what a Christian God thinks of all this......
 10 years ago '05        #51
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
looks like they got some high quality paint down there, lets raid em
 05-30-2008, 01:04 PM         #52
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Cant believe they paint there body like that.
most warrior cultures do it, the ancient britons, native americans etc.

and just as i googled that i found an interesting story about woad and cancer

10 years ago '08        #53
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
how in da hell do they get paint from? Did they buy it from Home Depot?
 05-30-2008, 01:08 PM         #54
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
I rather worry about people being fake and talking sh*t than having to worry about my house being destroyed by some loggers or getting malaria.
well yeah, if all youve got 2 worry about is

"people being fake and talking sh*t"

i was thinking more along the lines of (in the west) car accidents, shootings, car bombings, bombings, wars.

and look at the middle east, your telling me youd rather be on the gaza strip than living somewhere

u do realise that when europeans were exploring these areas their homelands were gripped in war and famine dont you? oh no, im sorry famine only happens in africa doesnt it........
 05-30-2008, 01:10 PM         #55
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yourFATazzMAMA said:
how in da hell do they get paint from? Did they buy it from Home Depot?
flowers? plants?

i cant believe none of you have ever walked around the woods in a bit of woad and a spear.......while watching the school playground.....
 05-30-2008, 01:15 PM         #56
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Will have to agree.

You really think some tribe blokes who've grown up and only known jungle life worry about snakes and such. Be serious now. They don't give a fu*k... They probably HUNT snakes.

I have 50 quid that says they worry FAR less than us. Because they're oblivious to reality. The live a simple life of hunting, sleeping and maybe the odd human sacrafice on the side lol.

As 'civilised' humans we're aware of so much, and the stress is that much greater.

If you ever go to 'less advanced'(not my words) countries and peoples, they're always so much happier and have a much better life, really.

I seriously doubt they're much stressed.
exactly, they know the area like the back of their hand, they no nothing of the realities of what happens when u die etc.

just watch a programme like tribe, ive never seen a happier,friendlier more fulfilled group of young men.

in other words they want for nothing, its like the garden of eden in some respects.
 05-30-2008, 01:29 PM         #57
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
well yeah, if all youve got 2 worry about is

"people being fake and talking sh*t"

i was thinking more along the lines of (in the west) car accidents, shootings, car bombings, bombings, wars.

and look at the middle east, your telling me youd rather be on the gaza strip than living somewhere

u do realise that when europeans were exploring these areas their homelands were gripped in war and famine dont you? oh no, im sorry famine only happens in africa doesnt it........
and u do know their is alot more issues in primitive cultures right? like babies being k!lled because their not deemed strong enough. Women being r*ped, lack of food..

I rather live nowadays than in primitive times at least we can argue about this now.
 10 years ago '05        #58
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
man tah paint make them look like str8 aliens.....crazy
 05-30-2008, 02:19 PM         #59
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
and u do know their is alot more issues in primitive cultures right? like babies being k!lled because their not deemed strong enough. Women being r*ped, lack of food..

I rather live nowadays than in primitive times at least we can argue about this now.
"id rather live nowadays" that was a helicopter mate, not a time machine.

how do u have proof of this? the exact opposite seems to be true,

r*ped? what and get away with it???? u do realise its nonsensical really for them 2 commit r*pe as the likelihood of them getting a "wife" is nearly certain.

lack of food? famines in britain and ireland had been coming and going since the roman invasion up until the mid 1800s.
 05-30-2008, 02:34 PM         #60
BreatheEasyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i could imagine one of them people coming into my store wanting a cell phone.
no social.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
29 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy