most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What you think?
5 BX - This is Hot! Better than all the Carters 103 19.96%
4 BX - Very Good...As good as the last 2 Carters 157 30.43%
3 BX - It's Alright. Decent not as great as the previous. 150 29.07%
2 BX - Lollipop are you serious? Whack. 37 7.17%
1 BX - Trash! Lil' Waynes on too many drugs. 69 13.37%
Voters: 516. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '08        #161
BigdaddyQ67 
space
space
$23 | Props total: 0 0
^^^^^^^ u go to PSU yo? Me too
 06-03-2008, 06:58 PM         #162
kastaway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn Hov murdered that sh*t...
 10 years ago '04        #163
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,835 | Props total: 252 252
Honestly I expected alot out of this album based on the mixtape sh*t thats been out for over the past year, but I was let down. I find myself bumpin carter 3 mixtapes/leaks and drought series more than the retail version thats out now..i hope the group rip will be different but i dont think it will be..
 06-03-2008, 07:58 PM         #164
T A S H 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wayne droppin some fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 1st wayne album i will ever buy he was invovled in hopefully people go out and support him for actaully showin madd effort and takin the best rapper alive gimmick and runnin wit it altho we alll who is the real besttttttt i believe hes actaully featured on track 2
 10 years ago '05        #165
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,336 | Props total: 1694 1694
Phone Home isn't bad, the beat is dope IMO.

Only tracks I'll complain about is Got Money, which is plain BAD. Everything else is straight.
 10 years ago '04        #166
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
I need a winn dixie grocery bag full of money right now to the VIP section
 10 years ago '06        #167
thugged 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 536 536
wtf where is the fu*kn group rip
 06-03-2008, 11:29 PM         #168
rkn0720 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this album is fire...the beats alone are some of the best beats ive heard in a long time. Every song is sick 4.5/5
 10 years ago '05        #169
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
album sucks..it just came and left to me..nothing left behind to remember
 06-04-2008, 01:09 AM         #170
m2b 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majormarcj said:

Negatives:
Juelz & Fab crushed him on his own sh*t
Jigga Crushed him on his own sh*t
Most of the verses sound like impromtu freestyle fu*k it songs
He did absolutely nothing to compliment the beats he was given

Positives
Great Beat selection
Best song structure: Tie My Hands (because he actually had a subject and substance)
Dr Carter(Nice concept beats ill)
Shoot Me down(ofcourse because of kanye)
Nothin on me(FAB AND JUELZ FTW)
Definitely agree. Wayne had fell off and I havn't been big on any of his new sh*t but for some reason I can't stop listening to this album-definitely suprised me. Not his best but you have to respect how he has evolved as an artist, style, swagger, and creativity --plus dude has come out with enough bangers leading up to C3 that this couldve been the carter 5 (ie. the drought is over 2-->I rocked that like it was the carter3, 07summer anthem there)

+1 to Jay and Juelz dusting wayne on his own sh*t

I wonder if dude's gunna chill out once sh*t officially drops-like will we hear wayne on every other song like we have been over the past year? Is he still gunna be all about the studio or go on vacation?

Well, still waiting on 'I Cant Feel My Face' the album
 06-04-2008, 01:31 AM         #171
Liquid Oxygen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People are correct when they are saying he isn't saying much, nothing new anyways. I've listened to the whole thing 3 times now and no lyrics really stick out at all. If I based this album on his lyrics I would prob give it a 2/5.

But some of the beats he got are awesome, Tie My Hands and Shoot Me Down are :wow: He should be thanking Kanye for the major help. 3 peat, Mr Carter, Playing with fire and Dr Carter are really good too. But I wish someone else would be rapping over them.

So ill give it a generous 3.5/5 cause the beats make the album.
 10 years ago '07        #172
JAY-H 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,007 | Props total: 376 376
ya'll trippin its atleast a 4/5 ....atleast he aint use that t-pain sh*t throughout the whole album like i thought he would....i didnt expect much so i'm not disappointed ...but i am satisfied with the album...
 10 years ago '05        #173
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,336 | Props total: 1694 1694
 JAY-H said:
ya'll trippin its atleast a 4/5 ....atleast he aint use that t-pain sh*t throughout the whole album like i thought he would....i didnt expect much so i'm not disappointed ...but i am satisfied with the album...
Yeah, I expected T-Pain style singing from Wayne..So good on him for doing songs like Dr. Carter and Tie My Hands, those really surprised me.

But yeah, some of his verses just sound plain a.ss (Beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice and Tomato Tomahtoe)
 10 years ago '07        #174
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,640 | Props total: 5487 5487
Got Money beat is soo dope!!!, love that track...

whole album is great!!!, i think people are OVER-Analyzing it because its Wayne and alot of people hate him for some reason....

but this is more of a Commercial album from him, still i give it a 4-4.5/5........love this album
 10 years ago '08        #175
OrangeBlood89 
space
space
space
$319 | Props total: 0 0
I dont know why so many people talk bad about wayne. hes obviously doing something right if hes got so many people "riding his d**k". everybody is entitled to their opinion, but it just gets old to hear all these people bashing on him and saying he didnt deliver a message or whatever. i mean hell its rap music ... its not shakespeare sonnets. if you dont like him great, but stop posting stupid stuff.

now to the review ... i think the album is 9/10 just cuz i am not a huge fan of some of the slow jams even tho he still does his thing on em. i hope he delivers with that 'eat you alive' track tho. i will def buy this in stores too. peace.

Last edited by OrangeBlood89; 06-04-2008 at 02:12 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #176
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 OrangeBlood89 said:
I dont know why so many people talk bad about wayne. hes obviously doing something right if hes got so many people "riding his d**k". everybody is entitled to their opinion, but it just gets old to hear all these people bashing on him and saying he didnt deliver a message or whatever. i mean hell its rap music ... its not shakespeare sonnets. if you dont like him great, but stop posting stupid stuff.

now to the review ... i think the album is 9/10 just cuz i am not a huge fan of some of the slow jams even tho he still does his thing on em. i hope he delivers with that 'eat you alive' track tho. i will def buy this in stores too. peace.
your a fu*king idot how da fu*k do u get 9/10 when theres nothing classic on the cd. aint no one hating on him stfu with that some of yall stick up for this n*gga like he is yo dad smh sh*t is a.ss how u gonna give something damn near perfect rating and there not classic joints or classic verse on the whole cd

like i said if david banner or someone else spit this whole cd just like this yall would not say this sh*t was good u be like this sh*t is a.ss stop lieing to yourself sh*t is butt cheeks
 10 years ago '07        #177
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,640 | Props total: 5487 5487
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
like i said if david banner or someone else spit this whole cd just like this yall would not say this sh*t was good u be like this sh*t is a.ss stop lieing to yourself sh*t is butt cheeks
stop trying to overpower people with YOUR OPINION, thats why its your opinion.....get that hate out your heart kid

album is dope....Weezy got this game on lock right now

go cry about it....bi*ch!!!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '08        #178
OrangeBlood89 
space
space
space
$319 | Props total: 0 0
King Joffe Joe,

Im not much for online arguing, but you are the exact type of person that my first post was directed towards. You helped prove my point with your ignorance and negativity. I gave my opinion that it was a good album. I dont know why you think its necessary to hate on me VIA ONLINE MESSAGE BOARD, because i am a fan of lil wayne. Theres a reason hes got the number one song on the charts and theres a reason hes going to outsell every rapper this year. as for banner, i bump his mississippi albums and hes got some good s**t, but he cant tear a beat up like wayne. the majority of people will agree with me that wayne can jump on any beat and make it a hot song. That is why he gets a 9/10 on this album from me. C3 hasnt been released yet and hes already got 4 singles out. so excuse me as i remove my c**k from your mouth and continue on with my day. i recommend you dont respond with another negative post or i will just continue to expose your ignorance and stupidity. peace.
 10 years ago '08        #179
BUTO88 
space
space
space
$26 | Props total: 0 0
 master467 said:
not even the real tracklist..
def is i got the cd in the whip...if you got lollipop remix with kanye that song aint supposed to be on there
 10 years ago '06        #180
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,785 | Props total: 469 469
Thank you Rapgodfathers.com:D::applause:

The track he done with Kanye & Deezle "Let The Beat Build" he was k!lling it. Overall I liked the album.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy