most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What you think?
5 BX - This is Hot! Better than all the Carters 103 19.96%
4 BX - Very Good...As good as the last 2 Carters 157 30.43%
3 BX - It's Alright. Decent not as great as the previous. 150 29.07%
2 BX - Lollipop are you serious? Whack. 37 7.17%
1 BX - Trash! Lil' Waynes on too many drugs. 69 13.37%
Voters: 516. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #221
iNSPiRED4fR33 
space
space
$1,548 | Props total: 74 74
 -HIP HOP HEAD- said:
:wow:

so you actually liked got money with t pain:sick::thumbsdow
Truthfull yea thats fun to bugg out to, I mean its something different not lyrical at all but its fun to just ride out to lol thats another thing i like about the album its got alot of different kinds of tracks

PS i like your Nas avi
 10 years ago '05        #222
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1402 1402
i thought the track with t pain was one of the most annoying tracks i've ever heard
 06-06-2008, 11:53 PM         #223
Mills_usda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everyone hatin on this album had the craziest expectations for this album if you just bump this album from start to finish its fire and no one on this planet is gonna come close to what wayne did to the a millie beat the 2nd verse is absolutte fire
 10 years ago '07        #224
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 5462 5462
like the dude said above tho, take LA off, and maybe add another dope solo track.....and this is a Real solid album

Last edited by Pos; 06-07-2008 at 09:53 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #225
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,495 | Props total: 717 717
His lyrics are brutal....but the production and the beats were some of the best i've heard in a long time...I don't see what all the hype is about...heres my rating
Lyrics= 1/5
Beats=5/5
Overall=3/5

His lyrics def arn't the same because hes a martian and beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice and tomatao tohmatoe...lol come on wayne step yur game up
 06-07-2008, 11:36 AM         #226
Shaidaddy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realkilla3 said:
this is the most over anticipated album i can remember. Everybody i knew was waiting for this and i just listened to it and I'm ssssoooooooo disapointed. i was waiting on a classic a one of a kind new style or something, i don't know something special this was a another 50 cent album a lot of hype and about three to four good songs. f*&k it wayne just stick to mixtapes cause i can name at least 5 of his that are better than this crap he put out.
Well then name your five.........
 10 years ago '04        #227
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,501 | Props total: 221 221
I hate to say it but go get drunk and listen to it, its not that bad at all he totally took a new approach and changed his style which is why people are caught off gaurd with it. He has evolved as a rapper if many people have noticed throughout his career. His style on his first two albums are totally different then that of the first 2 carter CD's and he switched it up again.

Also I did listen to the album sober all week and was like what the hell wayne but last night the homies was chillin and they wanted to hear it so that is why I say listen to it drunk.

Last edited by willi150; 06-07-2008 at 11:48 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #228
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
i thought the carter 3 sessions was better than this
the beats over look the lyrics obviously

dr carter is crap trying waaay too hard the t pain track is annoying
la la track is nonsense

im so pissed im not even playin he bout to go plat. off of bullsh*t

but the only good thing out of this is the greatest best alive talk will STOP after this crap

now im really looking forward to LAX JEEZY'S ALBUM AND T.I

NOT A CLASSIC
 10 years ago '06        #229
NefariousNate  OP
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
tracklist fixed to group rip
 10 years ago '04        #230
realkilla3 
space
space
$3,339 | Props total: 2501 2501
 Pos said:
like the dude said above tho, take LA off, and maybe add another dope solo track.....and this is a Real solid album
^^^please give me an example of a solid album cuzz this aint one!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #231
ess ell 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 7 7
i just replace la la with gossip n this sh*t is nice. been listenin alot n it grew on me.
 10 years ago '05        #232
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
u ppl are fu*king stupid how da fu*k u gonna call this sh*t a classic ??? do yall even kno wat a classic is wtf??? sh*t is average how can it be a classic cd just of beats come now n*gga did not get super creative on this fu*king cd. How is it so creative when hes talking bout drugs money pus*y swagg. thats what he always raps about how is that creative. DR carter is the only song where he tried to step out the box but his lryicals was a.ss once agian i ask the question.

HOW CAN THIS BE A GREAT OR CLASSIC CD WHEN HE GAVE US NOTHING LYRICALY WISE HOW CAN THIS BE THE BEST CD WHEN n*gga DIDNT RAP BOUT sh*t ON THE WHOLE CD. i am still waiting on that question to be answer.
 10 years ago '04        #233
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
I'm a weezy fan but I'm not really feeling this. Decent cd at best
 10 years ago '08        #234
OrangeBlood89 
space
space
space
$319 | Props total: 0 0
king joffe joe is so ignorant. its rap music. not a novel. listen to it. bump it. its not a story being told.
 06-08-2008, 10:23 AM         #235
~PUSH n GRIND~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm def a wayne fan but he disappointed like hell on this very avg cd. a wait this long for these tracks?
 06-08-2008, 12:09 PM         #236
YaYo™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pretty ok album.. songs like dr. carter, tie my hands, comfortable makes it an average album.. i was expecting more tho

Last edited by YaYo™; 06-08-2008 at 12:13 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #237
NefariousNate  OP
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
maybe a classic album
 06-08-2008, 12:56 PM         #238
ILLMATIC_RIDAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i d/l this cd a week ago and heard it...started laughing at someones pathetic attempt to make people think it was the real Carter III....now 1 week later the official cd is out...and its the same track listing as the one i got last week that I thought was fake....
 06-08-2008, 01:29 PM         #239
artriseda3rd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
same cd as before no different in the music so no different in my decision. There are a few tracks that are tight 3 peat, mr carter let the beat bulid and comfortable are pretty good. Any time a song with features came on wayne got k!lled either by busta or fab or julez n*gga got k!lled.

way to manying time he started talking bout nothing no real song format on most songs and ONCE AGIAN HE DID NOT GIVE US ANYTHING LRYCIALY HE GAVE US NOTHING SO U CANT CALL THIS A CLASSIC CD OR THE BEST CD OF THE YEAR WHEN HE GAVE US NOTHING NEW REALLY SAME sh*t HE BEEN TALKING SO I GIVE THE sh*t 2.9 MAYBE 3/5 AT BEST sh*t IS JUST AVERAGE.
I love Haters. The man puts out a HIP-HOP CD and zzzzzzs cant respect it. Not one song was like the one before it. What do you mean he didn't say anything lrycialy. This by far was his best lyrcial CD yet. YOU SUCK
 10 years ago '04        #240
lowlow 
space
space
space
$758 | Props total: 3 3
GARBAGE..... GET OFF THE DRUGS.... sh*t SOUNDS ALL SLURRED AND sh*t... CARTER 2 YOU CAN UNDERSTAND HIM.. THIS sh*t IS LIKE WTF IS HE SAYING!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago