Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What you think?
5 BX - This is Hot! Better than all the Carters 103 19.96%
4 BX - Very Good...As good as the last 2 Carters 157 30.43%
3 BX - It's Alright. Decent not as great as the previous. 150 29.07%
2 BX - Lollipop are you serious? Whack. 37 7.17%
1 BX - Trash! Lil' Waynes on too many drugs. 69 13.37%
Voters: 516. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #201
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
Nothing different. Carter II is still his best in my opinion. The drugs are obviously starting to get to him. He's trying to overcompensate the fact that he aint saying sh*t with his swag. It ain't working. More lyrics, less swag Wayne.
 06-05-2008, 07:16 PM         #202
YUNG CALIFORNIA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realkilla3 said:
^^^^exactly i'm a wayne fan i loved the first two i got almost all his mixtapes but this sh*t here n*gga? n*gga this sh*t here is some other sh*t i don't see how anyone can even compare the other two with this one i mean i'm not saying the whole thing is garbage but its not a complete album like the other two were.
and for drag 90 there is nothing diffrent
real talk.... waynes mixtapes and the first 2 carters were the sh*t but this album was hyped up to be a classic and its aiight at best. im not sayin its wack tho... imma still bump it for awhile an see if it grows on me... wayne tried too many different styles on this one. it has some bangers on it tho
 10 years ago '04        #203
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
 Killamike79 said:
Best Album so far this year.....I feeling it way more than the first 2 Carters and I'm not even a Wayne fan.
You can't be serious. I know its only June and it was a slow 1st quarter but I can name at least 5 albums better than this but i'll let you keep your opinion.
 10 years ago '04        #204
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
 deeznutz said:
album isnt that bad but I still gave it a 1 to counter all the d*ckriding happening on this website.
This is why I love this board :rolleyes:

I'll take this over any of Weezys non Carter releases but Carter II is still his best to me. As many have said, his rambling is outta control. He really needs to slow down on the drugs. Im pretty sure his best verses have come when he HASNT been high on something. Still some quality tracks but I cant give it less than a three. 1's are reserved for albums that are utter garbage that should have never been released. i.e. Mase's Double Up.
 10 years ago '07        #205
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 5487 5487
Wayne is that dude!!!!!!!!, this album is FIREE

da only rapper i know who could put out some half-ass sh*t and still make it HOT as fuk, this album is bangin

gotta love it

Last edited by Pos; 06-05-2008 at 08:42 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #206
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
dr. carter has to be one of the most annoying tracks i've ever heard. he completely fu*ked that beat up.
 10 years ago '05        #207
whiz 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
man, some of y'all don't know the fu*k y'all talkin bout...

I haven't bumped ANY wayne since the Carter 2 and stayed clear of every mixtape and single...

I now heard all these tracks for the first time, so i could just let THIS album sink in like it should....

And i never thought after hearing some of his features on other recent albs, that i would enjoy this new album, overhyped as fu*k as it it...

But man...
this album is INCREDIBLE!!!

all i gotta say

only track i don't like is Playing With Fire, and the one with Juelz is less too, but 14 tracks that you could listen all over and over? fu*k, this is what i want...fu*k if he's not lyrically as y'all like wayne to be...meh

definite
5/5
for me...
fu*k i you don't like, go complain on a message board

top 3 albs of the year so far for me...up there with Carter I for sure (though you can't compare)
 10 years ago '07        #208
JAY-H 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,007 | Props total: 376 376
 klone03 said:
dr. carter has to be one of the most annoying tracks i've ever heard. he completely fu*ked that beat up.
hatin at its finest
 10 years ago '04        #209
klone03 
space
space
^ why is that hating? can't i have an opinion without it being hate? if i was hating i'd say the sh*t was garbage without even listening to it. i've tried to listen to the track & all he's doing is spitting bullsh*t over a classic sample & hot beat. explain to me why it's not a.ss instead of calling me a hater.
 10 years ago '07        #210
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 5487 5487
 klone03 said:
^ why is that hating? can't i have an opinion without it being hate? if i was hating i'd say the sh*t was garbage without even listening to it. i've tried to listen to the track & all he's doing is spitting bullsh*t over a classic sample & hot beat. explain to me why it's not a.ss instead of calling me a hater.
i respect ur opinion, but im just gonna put it like this....u crazyyyyyy fam loll

i think he kinda explained on that track right there, WHY No other emcee can compete with him

Last edited by Pos; 06-05-2008 at 09:27 PM..
 06-05-2008, 09:28 PM         #211
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pos said:
i respect ur opinion, but im just gonna put it like this....u crazyyyyyy fam loll

i think he kinda explained on that track right there, WHY No other emcee can compete with him
:rolleyes:

looks like joe budden likes it
 10 years ago '04        #212
klone03 
space
space
 Pos said:

^ damn...i ain't even talking to you first off. second, just bc he explains why no mc can fu*k with him doesn't make him unfu*kwitable or the song good. that sample is classic & he just rambled over it. i ain't feeling it. plain & simple...so don't say i'm crazy we just don't agree. problem with y'all is that you think everyone that expresses an opinion different than yours is crazy & is a hater. i ain't saying you can't like it or you're crazy for liking it am i? now 'tie my hands'...that's some sh*t i can listen to.
 06-05-2008, 10:56 PM         #213
cruzanboy21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is this da real track listing???
 10 years ago '08        #214
akdmks6859 
space
space
space
$129 | Props total: 0 0
just got it
 10 years ago '07        #215
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,112 | Props total: 6336 6336
tie my hands and mr carter and dr carter are the better tracks

Never liked thicke....thought he was some fruitcake singer but he made that track smooth as hell with ye's beat and wayne actually delivered on that track
 10 years ago '05        #216
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
carter 1 and 2 are lighttimes better then this real talk. anyone who said this is a classic is just sucking that n*gga duck real talk no hate or nothing
 06-06-2008, 03:48 PM         #217
King Eros 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...wack. never been a fan of wayne but thought i'd give this album a try...listened to it twice and nearly fell asleep. just a boring a.ss cd...sorry wayne fans...comfortable and you ain't got nothin i bump...
 10 years ago '07        #218
JAY-H 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,007 | Props total: 376 376
^^^ hater

mr. carter....shoot me down..tie my hands...playing with fire...dr. carter >>>
 10 years ago '06        #219
iNSPiRED4fR33 
space
space
$1,569 | Props total: 79 79
Honestly I've never been a fan of Lil Wayne but just recently (this past year or so) I've skimmed through his work (mixtapes and all) and really gained respect for him as an artist, who may come off as somewhat annoying and immature at times, but his ability to create and step outside the box is unparrell to any hip hop artist out today. That being said I think C3 is really amazing...Ive heard Tha Carter & Tha Carter 2 and I liked the first one, the second I thought was gargabe.

The only thing stopping C3 from being a classic is one track; "La, La"
other than that this sh*t is a solid 4/5 :applause:
 06-06-2008, 04:04 PM         #220
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iNSPiRED4fR33 said:
Honestly I've never been a fan of Lil Wayne but just recently (this past year or so) I've skimmed through his work (mixtapes and all) and really gained respect for him as an artist, who may come off as somewhat annoying and immature at times, but his ability to create and step outside the box is unparrell to any hip hop artist out today. That being said I think C3 is really amazing...Ive heard Tha Carter & Tha Carter 2 and I liked the first one, the second I thought was gargabe.

The only thing stopping C3 from being a classic is one track; "La, La"
other than that this sh*t is a solid 4/5 :applause:
:wow:

so you actually liked got money with t pain:sick::thumbsdow
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
58 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
207 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
149 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy