most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-07-2008, 09:08 AM         #681
Shadedvisionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i kept 1 song from the carter..... hey mr carter
 10 years ago '07        #682
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,590 | Props total: 5329 5329
 Fishscale said:
say beetlejuice 3 times
*Flatlines*

06-07-2008, 09:33 AM         #683
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea lil wayne did. The Carter 3 is a classic, hands down. People saying its trash are just haters mad because Weezy cemented his legacy as a great MC with this album. His flow is unmatched right now he has a style and swag to his flow that can't be touched.

P.S. Shoot me Down is one of the best songs this year.
 10 years ago '04        #684
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,764 | Props total: 6171 6171
lol n*ggaz r so gay on here i swear...
 10 years ago '07        #685
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,640 | Props total: 5487 5487
LMFAO!!!!!!! at all yall n*ggas saying his run is over, when yall know damnnn well he bout to sell over a million the 1st week, HOW is his run over??....if anything he's getting bigger

and like the dude said above, he been in the game 15 years, u think he just gonna fade out, disappear...

Ain't Happening

Last edited by Pos; 06-07-2008 at 09:52 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #686
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,764 | Props total: 6171 6171
 Menelek said:
I dont know man Wayne is sort of a phenomenon.
Let me break down his fans.

1. Fans that been down from day one and got all his albums.

2. Fans who started taken notice after Carter 1 and 2 and saw the improvement became fans (Including his acclaimed mixtapes). But would say he started lacking in quality over quantity, especially this year.

3. Fans who started taken notice after Carter 1 and 2 and saw the improvement become fans (Including his acclaimed mixtape). But Who are so into him now, they feel it is impossible for him to make a whack song/Album.

4. Fans who have joined the proverbial bandwagon and think he is the Best Rapper Alive and the best Ever.

Now, Since he rose from obscurity and has reached the status he is at, a lot of ppl would Fall in the 3rd and 4th category. These Ppl are pretty much brainwashed and will like anything Wayne puts out.

And the n*ggas that been down from day one still gone fuk wit weezy.
But the 2nd type of ppl, ppl like me will probaly not be impressed by C3
and will start to loose interest.

Well, That my observation
imma mixture of 1 and 2...except the fact ive been listenin to this man from day 1 til now it wasnt no hold up wayne is nice now?? carter 1 wtf?? like i been sayin that n*gga was raw since the 500 degreez days when he started to step up lyrically so by the sqad mixtapes came nobody was seein him in the south and the Carter 1 to carter2 alll the way 2 dedication 2 kinda proved that he was the rawest out period.....now since lil weezyana id say he kinda fell off as far as lyrics and concepts

his swagger is all time high and his like creativity is high as well ..even though i feel like hes doin a lil too much wen hes fuked up on drugs and he go on his mumbling rants in the booth.

buh tracks on c3 like Shoot me Down, dr carter, Tie my hands and misunderstood kinda reminded me dis n*gga can still rhyme when he wants to he jus choose 2 do that weezy f tpain type sh*t cuz thats what they kno him for now and loving him for now so he jus feeding all these stans speciallyy females..what they want he even admitted it on the Blueprint why he switched his style..basically cuz of swagger jackers and females

so the d*ck riding definitely does need 2 stop..he does occassionally make some wack a.ss sh*t buh hes still top 5 hottest/rawest in the game right now as far as ability and yall hating a.ss n*ggaz on this site who wont admit it need 2 jus stfu cuz i guarantee if dat n*gga would have been born in the Bronx or somewhere he wouldnt get 1/2 the crucifixion hes been gettin righ now

"Stop being rapper racist, Region haters, spectators, dictators, behind door d*ck takers..its outrageous u dont know how sick you make us"

--lil wayne

Nas album coming soon n*gga!!!

Last edited by Dash420; 06-07-2008 at 10:00 AM..
 06-07-2008, 10:03 AM         #687
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
You were just a Lil Wayne d*ckrider waiting to come out of the closet..

But its 2 Late. His run is over, He fooled the public long enough.
its only a matter of time before the public starts 2 question your claims.

I Jus Hope he doesnt die Soon. Cuz idiots like you will compare that trash of an MC 2 a Great man Like Pac.

Pac wasnt a coke head, so dont dare speak their 2 names in the same sentence, let alone the same breath.
Pac didnt give a fu*k 4 a Reason, not jus to try to be cool. Pac was a real Man, He never kissed a man. Pac was always High and never once uttered a idiotic statement.

Do us all a Favor and jump in front of that Train.

Umm yea because everything Pac dropped was classic right? Not to mention Pac was a fu*kin back-up dancer...and if ANYONE considers 2Pac to be the greatest of all-time obviously didn't listen to his first 2 albums...STRAIGHT UP a.ss...with the exception of MAYBE 3 songs

And PLEASE stop with the 2Pac references...he's dead..it's over...no more new material...whatever he was ended 10+ years ago and it's time to move the fu*k on...stop livin in the god damn past...there will never be another Pac, we all know this sh*t...but seeing he's no longer capable of making albums unless they consist of recycled verses over new beats he's no longer relevant...go bump his 3 classics and be happy

Dude's really hate Wayne and then go bump their Joe Budden album...or Shyne...HAHA that's a good one too...b

And I'm not sayin Wayne is the best of all time, but right now he easily on top of the whole hip-hop industry...every one of your favorite songs has had a remix with Wayne droppin an ill 16...

Stop hating on the hottest artist in the game and respect his hustle...he went from making complete sh*t albums to masterpieces like Tha Carter 2...Tha Carter 3 is not what anyone expected it to be but like Pac, when you release so much fu*kin great material it's hard to live up to that, especially when your album gets leaked more than once...And it's far from a bad album regardless...the fact that people have dissected this album so much already shows the impact Wayne's had...

If you took 20 of Wayne's best songs since the Carter 2 dropped and made an album it's easily better than your favorite rappers album...if they even dropped ONE..

Last edited by KingOfNY369; 06-07-2008 at 10:10 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #688
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,501 | Props total: 221 221
I don't kno all week I was on the same page as everyone else saying weezy fell off and this is from a person tht has been listening to him since his first album. But last night the homies and me got drunk and played it while we was playin cards and I can say the album is pretty damn tight when u drunk, I didn't skip one song and everybody was jammin to it.
 06-07-2008, 12:48 PM         #689
darealoj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that album is a.ss. he disappointed me
 06-09-2008, 12:42 AM         #690
serius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u mad??
 10 years ago '06        #691
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,920 | Props total: 25883 25883
im gonna cop the album but was this thread necessary
 10 years ago '07        #692
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,590 | Props total: 5329 5329
Freepost.
 10 years ago '04        #693
nawledge101 
space
space
$329 | Props total: 0 0
Hammer sold a lot of records too. LOL
 10 years ago '06        #694
morrow05 34 heat pts34
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 189 189
ok 4 those dat don't wat i'm talkin' bout, i made a tread a while back sayin' dat da carter 3 will not be as good as da previous carter series 4 da fact dat most of da good songz dat wuz gonna be on da album wuz leaked. also i said dat da carter III been out n dat luvsawngz will be out june 10 (referrin' 2 da carter III). Now at first i said dat it wuz our fault dat it will flop 4 leakin' it, but comes 2 find out, it wuz da dj's all da way. Da drought series iz tight, but da problem iz dat they wuz da ones 2 leak most of da previous carter III songz 4 wayne 2 come up wit da songz from c3 n dat'z y he snapped. He didn't kno dude who did da evil empire mixtape, he don't kno how dude look, but he leaked wayne sh*t.
Now personally i like da carter III cuz it'z different from his previous work, but it'z not da album of da year. Da otha songz dat got leaked wuz a lil' bit betta.

Last edited by morrow05; 06-09-2008 at 07:55 PM..
 06-09-2008, 07:57 PM         #695
renagade281 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can you translate that fu*kin **** talk to english?
 10 years ago '07        #696
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
You could have put a lil more work into that sentence. In comparison to his older work, not even the leaked material was a s good lyrically. That's not to say his new material isn't good because I can listen to it all day without getting tired of it. With his work ethic, I'm not even worrying though. He'll just have 30 more songs by next month.
 10 years ago '04        #697
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
wowzers
 06-09-2008, 08:31 PM         #698
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

was that?
 10 years ago '04        #699
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
go go gadget kneegrow....
 10 years ago '04        #700
kakoden 
space
space
$3,340 | Props total: 0 0
dammit...this is a good example as to what k!lled hiphop.....
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy