Lil_Wayne-The_Carter_III-2008

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #661
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
I feel what u sayin. Wayne is smart. Wayne recreated his style and music. Cant expect be at the top and not be on the grind and sound the same way u did for ten years. Wayne is succesful cause he can switch up his flow and sound in so many ways. Wayne can drop a crazy lyrical verse (eg: go dj) then switch up his flow and style to appeal to a diifferent crowd (eg: pop bottles). He is a creative individual and although he makes alot of wack stuff, at leasst u can see the dude is grindin and determine to be up there with the greats.
 10 years ago '07        #662
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,420 | Props total: 1865 1865
...NOW BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM

LET THE BUDDEN d*ck RIDING CONTINUE...

:banghead::banghead:
 10 years ago '08        #663
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23353 23353
he's managed to stay relevant is what it sounds like you're saying
 06-07-2008, 04:18 AM         #664
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil Wayne is cool, but he's not tight.

If he didn't have that swag, you would realize how wack his lyrics are. Not hating, it's just nothing there. His beats and his swag carry him.
 10 years ago '04        #665
nwo504 31 heat pts31
space
space
$13,046 | Props total: 6780 6780
well most rappers lack swag
 10 years ago '06        #666
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,218 | Props total: 758 758
 aerokid240 said:
I feel what u sayin. Wayne is smart. Wayne recreated his style and music. Cant expect be at the top and not be on the grind and sound the same way u did for ten years. Wayne is succesful cause he can switch up his flow and sound in so many ways. Wayne can drop a crazy lyrical verse (eg: go dj) then switch up his flow and style to appeal to a diifferent crowd (eg: pop bottles). He is a creative individual and although he makes alot of wack stuff, at leasst u can see the dude is grindin and determine to be up there with the greats.
Go DJ was lyrical?!?!
 10 years ago '05        #667
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
he probably is the only rapper that can get away with about anything.. but i don't know if its so much his fault, or if the genral public is just that stupid. His quality has never been top notch in my books. He's always needed a decent beat to carry him, but as I saw on Carter 3, sometimes not even the hottest beats can save you. If he belongs anywhere near a top hip hop list its only because of work ethic. I don't even think in the old days he made anything that was really mind blowing or anything that had much substance. But he still finds ways to stay relevant (I guess). He needs many many many months of detox though.
 10 years ago '05        #668
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
Yup he did. I can't understand any one who says otherwise. Regardless of whether you think it is better than C2 or not, it sh*ts on the crack addict music he's made in the last year or so.
 10 years ago '06        #669
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 marcusaka50 said:
Im lil wayne fan and the carter3 was horrible it made no since by the end of the year Wayne will go back to being another rapper that came and went. I hope for him after the carter2 that he would come with some good.
wow, so i guess he been comin for 15 yeaars now and is just gonna fade out huh?
I should give u hate for bein dumb.
 10 years ago '04        #670
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,056 | Props total: 4786 4786
You were just a Lil Wayne d*ckrider waiting to come out of the closet..

But its 2 Late. His run is over, He fooled the public long enough.
its only a matter of time before the public starts 2 question your claims.

I Jus Hope he doesnt die Soon. Cuz idiots like you will compare that trash of an MC 2 a Great man Like Pac.

Pac wasnt a coke head, so dont dare speak their 2 names in the same sentence, let alone the same breath.
Pac didnt give a fu*k 4 a Reason, not jus to try to be cool. Pac was a real Man, He never kissed a man. Pac was always High and never once uttered a idiotic statement.

Do us all a Favor and jump in front of that Train.
 10 years ago '04        #671
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,056 | Props total: 4786 4786
The same Public that love Lil Wayne is the same public that do the Soulja Boy and watch Youtube clips all day. Chocolate rain a.ss n*ggaz. His Fans are the same 16 year olds that talk about thuggin on the internet but never do sh*t, Lil wayne is the same.

As far as people saying he was relevant in the past,lol, he really hasnt. he was known in the hoods only because of real n*ggaz like juve and BG. He is a Brand new artist to America(White America). He is gonna leave the spotlight as soon as he came in. To them he is an upgraded version of Soulja Boy. His career will last as long as the Games did in the Spotlight.

To sum it all up. Hes done. Stick a fork in em,
 10 years ago '07        #672
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
^stereotypical?

I think people see the most potential in his music because of his presentation. He made himself stand out as an artist more than any other rapper. He hasn't given out any complex lyrics or deep substance but because of his expertise as an artist, people still see his potential. It also helps to be known for collaborating with almost every major musician atm.
 06-07-2008, 06:56 AM         #673
AcE04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

06-07-2008, 07:12 AM         #674
BloodyChuck 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyuzi said:
There's at least 5 songs that you don't have. Feel free to hit ya cuz up for the retail release. I can get it to you in advance cheaper. I can also give you the exclusice autobiography DVD in advance. It's not supposed to be released until August 16 but I got a copy from Hurricane.
go fu*k hurricane and dont brake my balls with this cheap talk!
 06-07-2008, 07:57 AM         #675
RonMexicoQB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga stfu they dont let average emcees on raps mt rushmore.

do what the others said and jump in front of a train.
 10 years ago '05        #676
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1693 1693
Wayne in the same sentence as 2Pac? Um, no.
 10 years ago '04        #677
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
Man, I was just listening to that dedication 2 and was like where the hell this dude go?

So much talent wasted cause of drugs.
 10 years ago '04        #678
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,478 | Props total: 16300 16300
ppl just need work hard, sh*t pac was a backup dancer and in time became one of the greatest rappers ever imo

wayne been in the game 12 yrs (that i know of) and just not really getting spins and his first solo album sold 2 million in 99"

just gotta be in the right place and time with the right ppl behind you and a crowd thats willing to listen and he finally got it. thats life homie some ppl moments are just "bigger" than others
 10 years ago '06        #679
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 MainEv3nt said:
jump infront of a train an shout carter 3
i agree
 10 years ago '04        #680
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,478 | Props total: 16300 16300
I dont know one Artist in the history of Rap to not drop an "Official Album Solo" in 3 yrs+ and still be relevant in between that time (sell out concerts internationally, talked about everyday, hella features ect.) every artist got their hits and misses, but imo we as consumers actually make the artist, which is self explanatory. *if yall can name some plz name them. i can be wrong but none comes to mine*

Last edited by killadre; 06-07-2008 at 09:07 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
192 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
28 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago