Lil_Wayne-The_Carter_III-2008

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #601
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,501 | Props total: 221 221
 adh56 said:
Millie are the skits so im believing that the retail version is different. And dont you people know that the music industry has the ability to put more then just 16 tracks on one cd. Just like before people was having double cds and bonus cds they had more then just 16 tracks on cds. Come on dont be so immature.
yeah we all know that they can put more than 16 tracks on a CD but when you load the grouprip you see that there is 77 minutes used and I am pretty sure most CD's only hold 80 minutes if it wasnt for the last track(9 minutes long) he could have had 20 songs
 10 years ago '04        #602
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
You know wht I have been on this sight for years and the same ish happens whenever somethin is ripped n*ggas swear up and down its not the real thing looking for any and everything to prove that its not it until the CD comes out and they realize the group rip is the same as the retail release (unless you go and buy the special edition)
 10 years ago '04        #603
DjInfamous804 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 62 62
To be real...the album sucks...and as a dj...it sucks....he didn't make it seem like it was gonna be fireworks.Regardless retail or leaked...its not gonna help sales in the stores no ways.....
 06-05-2008, 02:14 PM         #604
U.G.K. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im hella disappointed, :thumbsdow
 06-05-2008, 02:16 PM         #605
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I ordered the carter 3 tracks from

Best to Worst

Shoot Me Down:D

Dr Carter
Mr Carter
Comfortable
Let The Beat Build :applause:

3 Peat
Mrs. Officer
Tie My Hands
Phone Home
A Milli
Nothing On Me :nope:
La La
Playin With Fire
Lolipop :thumbsdow

Got Money :slap:

10 years ago '07        #606
authentics 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$748 | Props total: 66 66
 2bigz said:
Shoot Me Down is still one of my favorite songs this year
^^^^^ Co-Sign
 06-05-2008, 02:52 PM         #607
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 willi150 said:
yeah we all know that they can put more than 16 tracks on a CD but when you load the grouprip you see that there is 77 minutes used and I am pretty sure most CD's only hold 80 minutes if it wasnt for the last track(9 minutes long) he could have had 20 songs
naw bruh they have enhanced cd's where 120 minutes can be put on a disc ... most disc dont have limitations like that anymore where only 80 minutes can be used up ... double disc also have that ability just look at the David Banner cd .. I would like to believe this is the final cut right here but i have also heard the "A Millie (Remix)" is split up into skits as well .. there are some old tracks that have similar length to the some rumored tracks .. and Amazon.com's list is not in the same order that BX has .. im interested to see if Wayne got over on America this time i mean they pushed back the album numerous times probably doing research on the subject of leakage and how to prevent it but get the hype up at the same time

either way this version of the album is still nice to listen too ... not really a constant mood tho but its whatever Tie My Hands will get play all the way from the BAY to LA
 10 years ago '04        #608
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
 DaRealMrLRP said:
naw bruh they have enhanced cd's where 120 minutes can be put on a disc ... most disc dont have limitations like that anymore where only 80 minutes can be used up ... double disc also have that ability just look at the David Banner cd .. I would like to believe this is the final cut right here but i have also heard the "A Millie (Remix)" is split up into skits as well .. there are some old tracks that have similar length to the some rumored tracks .. and Amazon.com's list is not in the same order that BX has .. im interested to see if Wayne got over on America this time i mean they pushed back the album numerous times probably doing research on the subject of leakage and how to prevent it but get the hype up at the same time

either way this version of the album is still nice to listen too ... not really a constant mood tho but its whatever Tie My Hands will get play all the way from the BAY to LA
oh aight cool here is what I can do then I have to work at best buy tonight what I can do is look in the back and see if they have received it yet and see what the actual tracklisting on the CD is
 10 years ago '07        #609
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,614 | Props total: 5469 5469
 DaRealMrLRP said:
im interested to see if Wayne got over on America this time i mean they pushed back the album numerous times probably doing research on the subject of leakage and how to prevent it but get the hype up at the same time
word...how crazyyy would that be if the real cd got the joint wit Ludacris on there

HOW THE fu*k can that song NOT be on there?

Last edited by Pos; 06-05-2008 at 03:06 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #610
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
so you're saying the rage rip isn't official? right.
 06-05-2008, 03:13 PM         #611
RIP B.I.G. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyuzi said:
If I publicly leak it, then I'm in trouble cuz their ppl know me. If I privately sell it to you it's a diff. scenario. You gotta work wit me here.
If you have it, then what songs are on it that aren't released yet? Any other features? What, if any, tracks have been taken off that have been released?
 06-05-2008, 03:15 PM         #612
RIP B.I.G. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pos said:
word...how crazyyy would that be if the real cd got the joint wit Ludacris on there

HOW THE fu*k can that song NOT be on there?
I know, that Eat You Alive song? I want to hear that sh*t so badly.

Maybe Luda completely k!lled him on it, and Wayne didn't want that track on there? Who knows...
 10 years ago '08        #613
OrangeBlood89 
space
space
space
$319 | Props total: 0 0
I just thought I would throw this out there. I am not saying that the leaked version is a fake or anything, but you know that fool that posted the picture of the cd case and all that s**t? Well did anybody ever take the time to realize that he didn't take a picture of the actual CD. I meanl it's not that hard to find those pix on the internet that he had and put them in a nice jewel cd case to make it look legit. I highly doubt that the cd case will look like that. Thoughts on that anybody ..... I'd like to hear what people have to say about that.
 06-05-2008, 03:34 PM         #614
Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
Wow. Now all you lil wayne lovers and fake bloods can be Double Dissapointed
*dies*
 10 years ago '07        #615
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,576 | Props total: 5261 5261
 UF4Soldier said:
Wow. Now all you lil wayne lovers and fake bloods can be Double Dissapointed
*Flatlines*

06-05-2008, 03:42 PM         #616
RIP B.I.G. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OrangeBlood89 said:
I just thought I would throw this out there. I am not saying that the leaked version is a fake or anything, but you know that fool that posted the picture of the cd case and all that s**t? Well did anybody ever take the time to realize that he didn't take a picture of the actual CD. I meanl it's not that hard to find those pix on the internet that he had and put them in a nice jewel cd case to make it look legit. I highly doubt that the cd case will look like that. Thoughts on that anybody ..... I'd like to hear what people have to say about that.
I don't know... I'd believe that that's the correct album. But you do raise a good point. On the back of it, it had sixteen tracks listed. Only five days left, though. I think that the one that leaked is the retail, but I can't say for sure.
 10 years ago '05        #617
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 OrangeBlood89 said:

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '07        #618
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 2 Pistolz said:

[pic - click to view]

I don't usually do this but,

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '05        #619
nawtyxes 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,407 | Props total: 1046 1046
 2 Pistolz said:

[pic - click to view]

WHY CANT SOMEONE VERIFY WITH A CLEAN LEGIBLE PICTURE

SUSPECT ITS A FAKE ITS A FAKE

Ban me for two weeks started 12:00 am on 6/10/08 until 11:59.59 PM6/24/08 If this sh*t isnt fake
 10 years ago '07        #620
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
I'm tellin yall this aint the final version. Somebody has yall fooled.

Plus, some gems aren't even gonna be released until after this album. Where's Gotta Stunt, the song you saw and heard the Runners producing in the studio? There's a song with Timbo and JT that didn't make it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy