Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #481
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
I retract my statement

Last edited by Santoro; 06-04-2008 at 03:06 PM..
 06-03-2008, 12:01 PM         #482
tru_overdose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that alchemist track is fu*king crack
 10 years ago '04        #483
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
fu*k is the scene rip at?
 10 years ago '04        #484
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
yea this group rip is taking forever...the latest I see is Friday
 10 years ago '04        #485
bird 
space
space
$2,855 | Props total: 11 11
thats what i want to kno
 10 years ago '04        #486
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16298 16298
 Bruce Leeroy said:
When you have a bunch of people running around claiming that he's the best and the nicest then thats where the criticism comes into play. Not to mention he called himself the best rapper alive. He left himself wide open for scrutiny. You can't claim to be the "best" then spit sh*t like "I'm so high I can eat a star" or "I'm fly like beatle juice beatle juice beatle juice" and not expect some type of backlash.
gillie got on him for spittin that but than 3 weeks later this n*gga say on a track "i'm high like a skyscraper" I'm sure Wayne expect to be criticized a whole lot but it seem the doe starting coming in even more. I dont know one Artist in the history of Rap to not drop an "Official Album Solo" in 3 yrs+ and still be relevant in between that time (sell out concerts internationally, talked about everyday, hella features ect.) every artist got there hits and misses, but imo we as consumers actually make the artist, which is self explanatory.
 10 years ago '05        #487
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,610 | Props total: 440 440
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
you didnt LISTEN to tie my hands then, messages in rap are done(sadly), nowadays nobody is going to listen to you if you sit there and just try to preach on a record, also todays listener just looks for the beat, a catchy hook and subpar lyrics. nobody is putting messages in their music because that isnt attracting consumers.

i was suprised by this album, expected alot of that tpain voice sh*t, didnt expect there be as many good songs as there were. people find any reason to hate on wayne, sure he has his wack verses and me as a fan can point em out with no problem because i know when i hear some wack sh*t no matter who it comes from. the only bad songs on the album were la la, and get money. the others were good or listenable, but i cant even listen to those two. the production was more diverse than it has been on any other wayne album, different sound, different producers. he showed some creativity on this album, dr carter is not a track you would expect wayne to do, definitely a nice track. let the beat build is my personal favorite, the beat definitely caught my attention the song is just different, i have heard a song where the beat doesnt builds up like that. im happy there wasnt any birdman appearances. i give it a 4/5, it might change if the grouprip is different
I clearly gave credit where credit was due and mentioned Dr. Carter and Tie My Hands as great songs on the album, but other than those two standout tracks there really isn't much to Tha Carter III than great beats.

Wayne has easily one of the top "swagger" when it comes to delivering a verse and flow and that helps him, and a lot of times CARRIES HIM, when it comes to making a song but lyrics matter fam and when you break MANY of the songs on Tha Carter III down that's when the disappointment enters. 3 Peat is that piff but then I truly listen to what the man is saying and I'm like same goes for Mr. Carter. I thought he went in and did great but after reading the lyrics once again I'm like and this is where the problem lies with Weezy.

I give the album a 3.5 and nothing more.

Also, my original post wasn't about Tha Carter III it was about Weezy as an artist. He is a great MUSIC maker, which there are a lot of but he isn't an artist and those two are completely different and that's what separates THE GREATS and the rest.

Rick Ross
Young Jeezy
Soulja Boy
Lil Wayne
Three 6 Mafia

These n*ggas make great music. Music you can just put in and bump without having to really care because usually they're not saying too much of anything just giving words to the instrumental in the background. Whereas we have:

Lupe Fiasco
Joe Budden
Jay-Z
Nas
Eminem
Ice Cube
Andre 3000
Common

These n*ggas paint PICTURES with their words and you can truly see they take their craft as an art ya feel me? And I admit there are RARE times Weezy dwelves into this category with the others but like I said that's a rarity.
 10 years ago '07        #488
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146

Is this is what rap has come too? This isnt even music, Lil wayne is actually talking through 80% of these songs, and these LYRICS!! holy sh*t, its embarassing listen to...."i am like a martian", this isnt music it is trash, my god how can people like this "i got game like stuart, scot right out the NBA shop", this is pure garbage, his lyrics, his voice, his flow, does anyone agree??? am i the only rap fan left who has some bit of a standard....wow
 10 years ago '05        #489
adh56 
space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 9 9
Its a shame how a good album get so much hate. There are many tracks that are very good. Weezy did his thing on the album. This album could have been a perfect album with no flaws and some way people would still find something bad to say about the album. I have yet to find a album by the so called GOAT's to be perfect. In fact many are far from that and could be better.
 10 years ago '06        #490
thugged 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 536 536
where dat grouprip?
 10 years ago '04        #491
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
so it safe to say that more tracks will be added to the release that drops next week??
 10 years ago '06        #492
kobe24mvp07 
space
space
$996 | Props total: 2 2
I was really anticipating this album but I was disappointed aside from a few good songs like mr. carter, tie my hands down, let the beat build the rest are not that good I don't know why they put comfortable thats real old. A milli is really annoying and phone home is just horrible. I don't know why they didn't put me and my drank, and lala the mixtape song is better than the one with busta. 3.5/5
 06-04-2008, 02:00 PM         #493
Young Candino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Reason i bring it up... all these guys at my work are telling me Weezy k!lled Jay... Hes the best rapper alive and so on so forth... They played the song for me in the cafeteria... Finally got to listen to it..

They both were average... No "Oooo's" or "Ahhh's" from either rappers from my standpoint... Its more or less a tie, but Jay sounded and rode the beat better than Weezy... so i give it to Jiggaaaaaaa by buzzer beater...

Imagine their faces when i said Weezy was ok, and he isnt hte greatest rapper alive...:rolleyes:

Last edited by Young Candino; 06-04-2008 at 02:02 PM..
 10 years ago '08        #494
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23344 23344
what you should have told them was that jay went easy on wayne and sent him a throw away verse and that he will never fit inside hov's shoes
 10 years ago '07        #495
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 5487 5487
Weezy got him on that sh*t, just my opinion.....jays flow was weak, his verse was right tho
 06-04-2008, 02:19 PM         #496
Twista740 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Candino said:
Its more or less a tie

go listin to soulja boy if u think wayne close or even TIED up wit jay in anything.

u pathetic ignorant son of a f*g**t u.
 10 years ago '04        #497
~BLUEPRINT~ 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,619 | Props total: 54 54
the leaked version of C3 aint the retail....
 10 years ago '04        #498
space
space
Big Tigger confirmed it today, he said he had the final version of the album and he said the leaked version out on the street is FAKE!!!
So, wait for the REAL GROUPRIP ppl....because C3 may be better than what you have already heard...so dont cast your votes until you hear the REAL THING....

Thoughts? More rumors?
 06-04-2008, 07:46 PM         #499
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know if tigger got the retail the real one is out there
 10 years ago '04        #500
space
space
yea its out there, but it seems to be under pretty tight wraps....plus when wayne was in DC last week he was on the radio ALL day, he said A Milli was NOT on the album...and when they asked him how many cuts were on the album he said "about 20 or so cuts"...
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now