Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #461
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 Jesus Christ said:
dawg u never hit me back up about that time beat
my bad dawg, i aint been in the booth in forever

where is the beat again??

or whats ya page again??
 06-02-2008, 08:13 PM         #462
Jesus Christ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
my bad dawg, i aint been in the booth in forever

where is the beat again??

or whats ya page again??
 10 years ago '04        #463
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 Jesus Christ said:
u got a way i can d/l the full version??
 10 years ago '07        #464
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 5487 5487
 Peterparker said:

yeah I give this album a 2.5/5
that banks album in ur avy is more like a 2.5...sh*t was garbage!!!

Wayne's album is dope as fu*k!!
 06-03-2008, 06:32 AM         #465
VerBal GloCk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its tuesday, I got to listen to his cd on saturday but not totally until Sunday night. Well I'm listening to Dr Carter and I just start spitting that sh*t line for line. Then I go on and spit the rest of the cd word for word!

Idk how that sh*t even happened.

But my fav is "playing with fire". Makes me wanna burn some sh*t DOWN!

I love it!
 10 years ago '04        #466
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 2568 2568
personally i have dude in my top 5 worst rappers ever...he rhymes about nothing, he mumbles and spits gibberish, NEVER makes any sense whatsoever...i gave all his Carter albums, the droughts and the dedication mixtapes a fair listen, but this dude has NEVER impressed me on a track...anyone can have his flow when you just mumble and put bullsh*t ryhmes together...the only track i can listen to on his new sh*t is the joint with Robin Thicke about Katrina and even that is an average track...without hating or d*ck riding please someone tell me the fascination with him..even his features he makes those artists lower their standards to fit on a track with him (fab, jayz, fat joe, fu*k even kanye)...i dunno maybe i'm just too old and don't understand this sh*t anymore but i cant see anyone with any intelligence enjoying his music.

Last edited by patt24; 06-03-2008 at 08:48 AM..
 06-03-2008, 08:54 AM         #467
0 killacam 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you obviously dont post here that much because this is the 20th thread.

just leave it alone. your wasting your time. i wonder the same thing aswell but theres things you got to let go. people like lil wayne.

Last edited by 0 killacam 0; 06-03-2008 at 09:11 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #468
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
I propose a Lil Wayne section so the posters who don't have elephant dung for brains can post in peace.
 10 years ago '05        #469
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
Mainly swag and trend.
 10 years ago '04        #470
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
 0 k!llacam 0 said:
you obviously dont post here that much because this is the 20th thread.

just leave it alone. your wasting your time. i wonder the same thing aswell but theres things you got to let go. people like lil wayne.
obviously you can tell by my 330 posts in 4 years that i dont post here that often, just letting it slide is one of the many reasons why dudes like lil wayne take the spot of real mc's
 10 years ago '04        #471
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
 Left Hook said:
Mainly swag and trend.
SINCE WHEN DOES SWAG AND TREND = SKILLS?
 10 years ago '07        #472
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
 patt24 said:
obviously you can tell by my 330 posts in 4 years that i dont post here that often, just letting it slide is one of the many reasons why dudes like lil wayne take the spot of real mc's
you reallyyyy wanna know WHY wayne is on top right noww.....its simply because just last year he put out about 800+ SONGS!!!! including features,

plus this year he's already starting off with a Bang!!

Nobody in the game is even close to competing with that, not saying all the songs were dope, BUT How can someone NOT be listening to Lil' Wayne, he's on EVERYTHING!!

Last edited by Pos; 06-03-2008 at 09:30 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #473
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
He's ON, like television.......bi*ch!!!!!!! :applause:

lmao

Last edited by Pos; 06-03-2008 at 09:30 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #474
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 patt24 said:
SINCE WHEN DOES SWAG AND TREND = SKILLS?
Since BX members judge every rapper like that? :shrugs:

Don't ask me..I'm not the one who said Wayne was GOAT. I liked TC2, and am currently enjoying C3 sonically. That's about it.
 10 years ago '05        #475
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 442 442
 Pos said:
you reallyyyy wanna know WHY wayne is on top right noww.....its simply because just last year he put out about 800+ SONGS!!!! including features,

plus this year he's already starting off with a Bang!!

Nobody in the game is even close to competing with that, not saying all the songs were dope, BUT How can someone NOT be listening to Lil' Wayne, he's on EVERYTHING!!
n*gga what type of argument is that?

"He's running the game because he's on EVERYTHING and he makes so many SONGS!!"

I respect Wayne for his work ethic but that's it. Tupac knocked out songs ALL THE TIME but as you've seen from all his posthumous [spell check] albums those "extra" songs he made weren't all that great. There's a reason why Pac didn't release those joints because they weren't up to standard, whereas Weezy has this attitude of, "I'm the greatest and EVERYTHING I spit is the sh*t", so he'll release garbage and STILL call it the greatest thing since Illmatic

And the reason why so many people cannot stand Wayne d*ckrydas is cuz you n*ggas are the ones who call his WACK sh*t GREAT. Like someone said earlier in this thread Tha Carter III really is similar to Eminem's Encore. Both albums had a lot of hype, all of Em's releases are huge moments, and each had GREAT SONGS [Dr. Carter, Tie My Hands, etc.] [Mockingbird, Yellow Brick Road, Like Toy Soldiers, Mosh]; however, as an overall product each album sucked.

If you want to be a great ARTIST there should be a message in your music that you're trying to convey, all the greats do it [Big, Pac, Em, Nas, Jay, Cube, etc.] but Wayne can't even stay on topic an entire SONG to try to deliver a msg but he has the nerve to call himself THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE as if Common, 3 Stacks, Jay, Nas, Em, Cube, etc. are not alive Wayne and his fans should all k!ll themselves TWICE and then we can truly build Hip Hop back from the ground up :D

***Same goes to Soulja Boy Fans***

Last edited by LVuittonDon4EVA; 06-03-2008 at 10:08 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #476
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:

I respect Wayne for his work ethic but that's it. Tupac knocked out songs ALL THE TIME but as you've seen from all his posthumous [spell check] albums those "extra" songs he made weren't all that great. There's a reason why Pac didn't release those joints because they weren't up to standard, whereas Weezy has this attitude of, "I'm the greatest and EVERYTHING I spit is the sh*t", so he'll release garbage and STILL call it the greatest thing since Illmatic

And the reason why so many people cannot stand Wayne d*ckrydas is cuz you n*ggas are the ones who call his WACK sh*t GREAT. Like someone said earlier in this thread Tha Carter III really is similar to Eminem's Encore. Both albums had a lot of hype, all of Em's releases are huge moments, and each had GREAT SONGS [Dr. Carter, Tie My Hands, etc.] [Mockingbird, Yellow Brick Road, Like Toy Soldiers, Mosh]; however, as an overall product each album sucked.

If you want to be a great ARTIST there should be a message in your music that you're trying to convey, all the greats do it [Big, Pac, Em, Nas, Jay, Cube, etc.] but Wayne can't even stay on topic an entire SONG to try to deliver a msg but he has the nerve to call himself THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE as if Common, 3 Stacks, Jay, Nas, Em, Cube, etc. are not alive Wayne and his fans should all k!ll themselves TWICE and then we can truly build Hip Hop back from the ground up :D

Had the exact same argument with a friend today..
 10 years ago '04        #477
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:

you didnt LISTEN to tie my hands then, messages in rap are done(sadly), nowadays nobody is going to listen to you if you sit there and just try to preach on a record, also todays listener just looks for the beat, a catchy hook and subpar lyrics. nobody is putting messages in their music because that isnt attracting consumers.

i was suprised by this album, expected alot of that tpain voice sh*t, didnt expect there be as many good songs as there were. people find any reason to hate on wayne, sure he has his wack verses and me as a fan can point em out with no problem because i know when i hear some wack sh*t no matter who it comes from. the only bad songs on the album were la la, and get money. the others were good or listenable, but i cant even listen to those two. the production was more diverse than it has been on any other wayne album, different sound, different producers. he showed some creativity on this album, dr carter is not a track you would expect wayne to do, definitely a nice track. let the beat build is my personal favorite, the beat definitely caught my attention the song is just different, i have heard a song where the beat doesnt builds up like that. im happy there wasnt any birdman appearances. i give it a 4/5, it might change if the grouprip is different
 10 years ago '05        #478
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
you didnt LISTEN to tie my hands then, messages in rap are done(sadly), nowadays nobody is going to listen to you if you sit there and just try to preach on a record, also todays listener just looks for the beat, a catchy hook and subpar lyrics. nobody is putting messages in their music because that isnt attracting consumers.

i was suprised by this album, expected alot of that tpain voice sh*t, didnt expect there be as many good songs as there were. people find any reason to hate on wayne, sure he has his wack verses and me as a fan can point em out with no problem because i know when i hear some wack sh*t no matter who it comes from. the only bad songs on the album were la la, and get money. the others were good or listenable, but i cant even listen to those two. the production was more diverse than it has been on any other wayne album, different sound, different producers. he showed some creativity on this album, dr carter is not a track you would expect wayne to do, definitely a nice track. let the beat build is my personal favorite, the beat definitely caught my attention the song is just different, i have heard a song where the beat doesnt builds up like that. im happy there wasnt any birdman appearances. i give it a 4/5, it might change if the grouprip is different
I also expected a lot of T-Pain voice crap, but I didn't find many.

Got Money was trash, but I thought La La was nice.
 10 years ago '04        #479
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,407 | Props total: 4305 4305
a lot of his fans wont like this album...sh*t kinda suprised me....its completely different than any of his mixtapes.... the songs actully mean something and make sense....most of his fans jus like his bullsh*t...
 06-03-2008, 11:17 AM         #480
fish250 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pos said:
dope album....

better than ANYTHING Fabolous or cassidy EVER dropped
no not true,

cassidy and fabolous rap, wayne mumbles and screeches, he doesnt rap, he attempts to talk.....you stay on weezy'z d*ck, duke must be 13
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Deranged Serial Killer Stories Most People Don't Know About
32 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy