Lil_Wayne-The_Carter_III-2008

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #421
GZ2525 
space
space
$751 | Props total: 5 5
The album is a classic!!!! . . . . .. . . . if wayne wasn't on it.

The production is so on point, but he doesn't even seem to flow with the beats. He just busts out is purped up, stupid a.ss style and flow over these great beats with satisfactory lines.

He should've just released C3 with the best tracks he created. I mean most people who heard the Leak weren't going to buy the album anyway and the people that are going to buy it haven't heard the Leak songs primarily.

And to all the people who criticize him for calling himself the best rapper alive, who cares? Why not say it if he believes in it, people in rap take stuff too literally.

Where's the Mannie beats? Where da fu*ks is Birdman? Wayne is trying to be Kanye without Kanye's rhymes.

sh*ts Wack. And everyone who loves tie my hands and shoot me down, it's only because of the production.
 06-02-2008, 08:36 AM         #422
EightiesBaby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hello mr carter
 06-02-2008, 11:32 AM         #423
DaPlaya641 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not a stan but im not a hater, i actually gave this n*gga a chance and said his album might actually be good...but it was bad ....imma just keep bumpin
C2 cuz thats when he actually had a flow and everything didnt sound like a fu*kin edited freestyle

listened to C3......didnt like it.......the production was good.....the lyrics were bad.......this n*gga can NOT stay on topic at all
only 2 or 3 songs were ok.......
overall: 3/5......if anybody gives this sh*t a 4 or 5 then ur too stupid 2 know what music is supposed 2 sound like....

** Plays Grown Man**
 10 years ago '04        #424
RZ/-\ 
space
space
space
$367 | Props total: 0 0
Aite, I been waiting on Tha Carter III for time and downloaded it on Saturday. I been getting all the tracks that been leaking (Diamonds and Girls, I Feel Like Dyin and La La La) To me them tracks was fire.

Right, so Tha Carter III wasn't what I was expecting at all. He's got totally different stlye and flow on this album. sh*t bumps but I don't know if it's better than Tha Carter or maybe even Tha Carter II.

My main problem is he totally left the structure and concepts of both Carters (Walk In, Inside, Walk Out, On Tha Block)

Plus like I said, he ain't spitting like On My Own (Carter) or Tha Mobb (Carter II) or even Scarface (one of the leaked tracks).

Either way the album is still fire, you can tell Wayne has advanced as an artist and has really come with a totally different style and still had the swagga to pull it off (no homo)

Like everybody be saying some of the leaked tracks were heat rocks and shoulda been on this.

Another thing, this album ain't really all that good to bump in the car, Go DJ, Birdman Jr., D Boy and songs like that go hard in the whip (no homo)

Anyway, I'm just glad that Wayne was able to drop a good album.
 10 years ago '06        #425
ehizzy3 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,917 | Props total: 502 502
any1 know a music myspace with some songs from this album on it?
 10 years ago '05        #426
xbigelx 7 heat pts
space
space
$889 | Props total: 308 308
Wayne is tight he aint the best ever his best songs off C1 and C2 are bangers not fuking concepts sh*t (aka money on my mind, this is the carter i miss my dawgs, shooter etc) Any one lookin for concept tracks out of play with fire shoot me down...thats not wayne and it shouldnt be... his older albums were best to beat dwon the block to and smoke to not fukin analyze this hard... thats whats gettin me so worked up bout all these posts... i wanna see wat boxden posts bout the carter 1 said cuz im sure if that album dropped now everyone would hate on it cuz its not GOAT . Just becuz 4 or 5 years passed or w/e dont mean he needs to mature and solve problems...JUST RELAX AND LISTEN TO IT FOR WHAT IT IS....anyone feel the same as me???
 10 years ago '05        #427
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
I will listen to it for what it is but when mofos start running around saying greatest rapper alive and sh*t then it causes problems........
 06-02-2008, 01:43 PM         #428
0 killacam 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont even listen to the haters. im not a weezy fan anymore and i think he fell off thats my opinion though. carter 3 is pretty good i guess but i dont hate lil wayne.
 10 years ago '08        #429
U'Nikk 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,106 | Props total: 0 0
this all came about when he started feelin hisself too much callin himself the best rapper alive and saying he was better than everybody else. and now his sh*t is starting to get wack cause he running out of ideas..
 10 years ago '07        #430
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
When you have a bunch of people running around claiming that he's the best and the nicest then thats where the criticism comes into play. Not to mention he called himself the best rapper alive. He left himself wide open for scrutiny. You can't claim to be the "best" then spit sh*t like "I'm so high I can eat a star" or "I'm fly like beatle juice beatle juice beatle juice" and not expect some type of backlash.
 10 years ago '07        #431
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,576 | Props total: 5261 5261
^
 10 years ago '04        #432
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 mega_soulstar said:
I will listen to it for what it is but when mofos start running around saying greatest rapper alive and sh*t then it causes problems........
aint no n*ggas working hard as him though, thats the difference
 06-02-2008, 02:02 PM         #433
0 killacam 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^it doesnt take much to put out a bunch of half a.ssed mixtapes.

he is a hardworker though but the quality of his mixtapes are a.ss excluding dedication 1 and 2 and blow.
 10 years ago '04        #434
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
His lyrics fu*king sucked on this new album. He needs to start paying his ghostwriters so they stop leaving.
 10 years ago '08        #435
U'Nikk 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,106 | Props total: 0 0
 0 k!llacam 0 said:
^^^it doesnt take much to put out a bunch of half a.ssed mixtapes.

he is a hardworker though but the quality of his mixtapes are a.ss excluding dedication 1 and 2 and blow.
and most of the mixtapes arent official. its jus a bunch of local djs puttin his face on it, a bull sh*t name, and a bunch of old tracks that everybody proly already got... jus not all on the same disc
 10 years ago '04        #436
Demac 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,365 | Props total: 3 3
Some songs were good...but overall a let down...
 10 years ago '07        #437
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,445 | Props total: 69959 69959
I hear what u sayin. But some songs in Encore were messages like a REAL RAPPER from the past would do (Mosh, Like Toy Soldiers, Mockingbird (to his daughter), & Yellow Brick Road).

Lil Wayne does nuthin like that, sending messages, cuz his rhymes get u nowhere....
 10 years ago '04        #438
GZ2525 
space
space
$751 | Props total: 5 5
Only person wayne is talking to is his purped out self
 10 years ago '04        #439
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,971 | Props total: 4550 4550
i agree with dat n*gga 87
 06-02-2008, 06:52 PM         #440
Jesus Christ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
110 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
248 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy