Lil_Wayne-The_Carter_III-2008

most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #401
Lil Biz 75 heat pts75
space
avatar space
space
$4,106 | Props total: 931 931
Nice CD...no classic!!..and not as good as the HYPE around it...but its a good cd overall....Dr. Carter, Mr. Carter, Tie My Hands, Playin wit fire..are all nice!!!..Phone Home TERRIBLE!!!..but overall i'll give it an 3.5/5 maybe a 4/5 on a good day lol
 06-01-2008, 11:48 PM         #402
FreshPrince14 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pos said:
word, dat joint hits hard wit them subwoofers....sh!t sounds right in my whip

i told my dude i had Carter 3, he wanted to hear it

but i still was blastin lollipop, he was like wtf
AIYOOO
 10 years ago '05        #403
adh56 
space
avatar space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 9 9
Tha Carter 3 is a great album. Definitely gonna buy it and support dude
 10 years ago '05        #404
adh56 
space
avatar space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 9 9
The cd is far from trash. Its pretty good actually. I wanted more bangers and hits after all the wait but its definitely worth the wait. Gonna be the album of the year.
 10 years ago '07        #405
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$9,637 | Props total: 5487 5487
dope album....

better than ANYTHING Fabolous or cassidy EVER dropped
 10 years ago '06        #406
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
Not A Wayne Fan But Itis The Best Work Of His Career, Seems Like Jay Exec Produced This And Let Baby Stay The Hell Away From It.








I retract my previous statement, mediocre album decent production if Ye or Just didnt produce the track its kinda garbage.

The concept of Dr. Carter is great shouldve let someone else do it tho.


Last edited by BlackandGifted; 06-02-2008 at 12:44 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #407
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$9,637 | Props total: 5487 5487
 BlackandGifted said:
The concept of Dr. Carter is great shouldve let someone else do it tho.
u crazyyyy, weezy nailed it...i dont think it coulda been done better

check it again man
 06-02-2008, 12:48 AM         #408
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LaLa and Phone Home are atrocious. I can't even find an excuse to listen to those songs, ever.

Let The Beat Build is a really hit or miss song. You can't just turn it on and bump it, because that beat is fu*king annoying. It gets better, but the song is HORRIBLE for the 1st verse. He could be spitting the hottest verse in hiphop history, but this fu*king soul sample keeps yelling over him. It destroys the flow of the album. What the hell Kanye?

His verse on Nothin' On Me was.....average as hell. The chorus sucked too, because he wanted to be Teddy Riley.

The rest of the album is pretty straight. The chorus on Mrs. Officer is a damn shame. Someone should've told Wayne that sh*t doesn't sound hot. And why is he crying on Playing with Fire? Misunderstood is a straight track, but it's funny trying to listen to him make a point. The only point he made, is that he should never try to make a point.

I'd give it a 3.5/5. It's not average, but it's not great. The replay value I'm highly doubting right now. A Milli can become unbearable.
 10 years ago '06        #409
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
avatar space
space
$54,919 | Props total: 25871 25871
i like the album will be coppin
 06-02-2008, 01:09 AM         #410
Minne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i aint a hater. i loved carter 1 and carter 2 but no matter how much i want to love this cd i cant bring my self to it. it just isnt good
 10 years ago '04        #411
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
playin with fire = speaker jumper
 10 years ago '06        #412
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
Am I the only one buggin that Wayne used bars from his Tim Westwood Freestyle on "Let The Beat Build"?

I wear bright red like a girl toe?

I was dyin when I heard it on the Tim Westwood Freestyle but I was when I heard it on this.
 06-02-2008, 03:26 AM         #413
.S|B|G. -Fern- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MR. CARTER is the best song on the album. Jay spit the best verse on the album. JustBlaze k!lled that beat.

a milli goes hard. tie my hands, shoot me down, & playin with fire go deep. comfortable, lollipop, & mrs. officer are great bi*ch tracks esp. mrs. officer.

let the beat build is aite & the rest is garbage. album is not classic, but wayne almost mixed rap with rock and roll with shoot me down and playin with fire. he's a full blown ROCKSTAR now.
 06-02-2008, 03:54 AM         #414
AlexBadd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jayborne23 said:
LaLa and Phone Home are atrocious. I can't even find an excuse to listen to those songs, ever.

Let The Beat Build is a really hit or miss song. You can't just turn it on and bump it, because that beat is fu*king annoying. It gets better, but the song is HORRIBLE for the 1st verse. He could be spitting the hottest verse in hiphop history, but this fu*king soul sample keeps yelling over him. It destroys the flow of the album. What the hell Kanye?

His verse on Nothin' On Me was.....average as hell. The chorus sucked too, because he wanted to be Teddy Riley.

The rest of the album is pretty straight. The chorus on Mrs. Officer is a damn shame. Someone should've told Wayne that sh*t doesn't sound hot. And why is he crying on Playing with Fire? Misunderstood is a straight track, but it's funny trying to listen to him make a point. The only point he made, is that he should never try to make a point.

I'd give it a 3.5/5. It's not average, but it's not great. The replay value I'm highly doubting right now. A Milli can become unbearable.
:applause::applause::applause::applause:
 10 years ago '04        #415
Merle 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
 youngskits718 said:
Am I the only one buggin that Wayne used bars from his Tim Westwood Freestyle on "Let The Beat Build"?
No exactly, I was like wait, did he use that awfull freestyle on that song?? It's way to slow
 10 years ago '04        #416
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$19,067 | Props total: 4846 4846
yeah the album is really jus diff then what u usually here on da carter albumz but sh*t like tie my hands let tha beat build shoot me down dat fire dr carter man he got some concepts and real lyrics the u get to lolipop and da tpain song and u like is he on crack is dis even da same person i like it but its not classic tie my hands might his best song from a concept and lyrical stand point
 10 years ago '06        #417
mr_sharpe 
space
avatar space
space
$296 | Props total: 0 0
 UF4Soldier said:
yeah the album is really jus diff then what u usually here on da carter albumz but sh*t like tie my hands let tha beat build shoot me down dat fire dr carter man he got some concepts and real lyrics the u get to lolipop and da tpain song and u like is he on crack is dis even da same person i like it but its not classic tie my hands might his best song from a concept and lyrical stand point


yeah he is going everywhere with this album.....he good but not great yet...But he definitely goin to sell in the suburbs.....When n*ggaz get rich they loose that hood flow...like he had in the hot boy days
 06-02-2008, 06:41 AM         #418
DaMassacre 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wanna hear an album with only Mannie Fresh beats, it doesn't have to be a lot of tracks just maybe 9 or 10. Just to hear an album with that flow again would be nice...

Also when I hear that joint about setting the stage on fire it wigs me out! I wanna see that n*gga set a stage on fire during a concert and still rock the crowd! Would be amazing yo!

Nice cd also, maybe a 8/10...

But it really leaves you wanting to hear more dou.
 10 years ago '08        #419
BedStuyKya 
space
space
space
$188 | Props total: 148 148
Carter 2 is better, but Carter 3 is hot
 10 years ago '06        #420
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$4,241 | Props total: 1728 1728
the album is inbetween aight and wacc. beats was off the chain but the lyrics were below average.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy