Lil_Wayne-The_Carter_III-2008

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #361
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
 STATlanta2006 said:
it is the full time so just stop it...the album is 78 minutes so how in the hell is he going to add more songs to the album
n*ggas tryna add more songs cause they know that sh*t whack as is.

Ive been mistified at the wayne fans who havent noticed that he fell off.. So as they try to justify this album ...Well, I find it very entertaining.

I dont know why everybody likes shoot me down tho.

4 hot tracks out of 17 = Whack Album
 06-01-2008, 11:07 AM         #362
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Menelek said:
n*ggas tryna add more songs cause they know that sh*t whack as is.

Ive been mistified at the wayne fans who havent noticed that he fell off.. So as they try to justify this album ...Well, I find it very entertaining.

I dont know why everybody likes shoot me down tho.

4 hot tracks out of 17 = Whack Album
gotta agree....ive been tired of everyone talkin like wayne is best...he used to be good but now he just groans and sh*t all over every track, sh*t sounds fu*king stupid to me.

i give props for a couple songs, but anyone callin this sh*t a classic....:slap:
 10 years ago '04        #363
SouthKingpin 
space
space
$731 | Props total: 13 13
C1 C2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>C3.......sh*t The Carter 3 Sessions>C3
 10 years ago '04        #364
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 P. Dedos said:
ima wayne fan and this shyt is a major let down

get off the syrup or whatever else u smokin

real talk

drugs (minus weed)<<<<
 06-01-2008, 11:14 AM         #365
Mr.KnowitAll 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did not live up to its hype.
 10 years ago '04        #366
bird 
space
space
$2,855 | Props total: 11 11
is there gr for this yet ??
 06-01-2008, 12:18 PM         #367
snowcat69 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bird said:
is there gr for this yet ??
nope, just was in the itsbx jukebox and it wasnt there yet, still there fake ones
 10 years ago '04        #368
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
Good cd im not going to say classic but im not going to say garbage it's 16 songs on the album and more then half the songs on the cd is good.Worst track on the cd to me is got money and phone home is terrible.He's not on that mixtape sh*t u can tell he took his time on some tracks.My Favorite Songs Mr.Carter, Dr. Carter, Let The beat Build ( The production by itself is crazy).

Also for all the people that coming into the thread and not downloading cuz of what other people say are dumb.Download it give it a listen if u don't fu*k with it don't fu*k with it.Don't be closed minded and let another person tell u what u like.That just doesn't go for this lil wayne cd i mean every cd cuz theres a lot nice songs floating around on cds but people don't give it a shot cuz of the next man
 10 years ago '04        #369
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
Is it me or does he spit way to slow on "let the beat build" ?????
Hate when he does that
 10 years ago '04        #370
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
 STATlanta2006 said:
he should have replaced that garbage a.ss "la la" with this "la la"
Word I could listen to that Carter 3 mixtape all day, but this retail has less good songs... He raps so slow on all songs like he is high on every song...

I'm a huge wayne fan, but I'm dissapointed

Replace

LaLa with the old LaLa
and replace
Phone Home garbage with that timbo song he did (anything is better then Phone Home)
 06-01-2008, 01:08 PM         #371
0 killacam 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just start listening. so far its solid i guess.
 06-01-2008, 01:16 PM         #372
0 killacam 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sorry but just wasnt feelin it...i was rootin for him too to bring up a classic. playing with fire is fu*king FLAMES though.

im dissapointed.

and you stans dont come in here saying its a classic because his mixtapes sh*t on his albums.

*puts up flame shield*
 10 years ago '04        #373
kc10785 
space
space
 Rico23 said:
I am a wayne fan and been one for years, just not a "boxden" wayne fan/hater....

With that bein said i gotta admit this album was verrrrrryyyy hyped. Sometimes it can be a good thing, sometimes bad...So after at least 3 or 4 listens, production wise i'd give this sh*t at least a 8.75/10 cuz some of the beats are jus wow(i'm really feelin La La even tho its not the best on the album)....However like somebody earlier said, CIII is kinda boring when in the whip. U gotta fast forward a lot in the beginning of most songs because it takes to long for the song to build up...and lyrically its too many yea and nays, 7/10 on that front, but like i said earlier in this thread Dr. Carter is the sh*t...So all in all my non-biased rating is a 7.5/10 good but not great.....Carter II is a tad better to me

Yeah just for whip purpose im gonna cut some songs out the cd like 4 and add my favorite recent mixtape songs at the end to have my personal classic Carter 3 cd.This cd though is 7 out of 10 above average but damn sure not classic or garbage
 06-01-2008, 01:18 PM         #374
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i blame the drugs. wayne is done
 06-01-2008, 01:20 PM         #375
0 killacam 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^how come your activness level is so low? u signed up in 2006 and have 8k post.

10 years ago '06        #376
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
too be honest with all the carter 3 material leaked, anyone could pick tracks and make a classic cd and thats the truth. I mean the carter 3 got leaked like what, twice? Essentially hes recorded the carter 3, 3 times, so pick and choose the tracks its still pretty much a classic. Im just sad wayne dont rap hard anymore, its a classic but hes no longer the best rapper alive.
 10 years ago '04        #377
kc10785 
space
space
 NefariousNate said:
too be honest with all the carter 3 material leaked, anyone could pick tracks and make a classic cd and thats the truth. I mean the carter 3 got leaked like what, twice? Essentially hes recorded the carter 3, 3 times, so pick and choose the tracks its still pretty much a classic. Im just sad wayne dont rap hard anymore, its a classic but hes no longer the best rapper alive.
I dont think people put that into consideration he has recored this album over and over again since last year.Keep the best songs off here put those with the rest of the best songs that leak and u have ur personal carter 3 cd.He was never the best rapper alive but i respect the dude for thinking that gotta have confidence in ur craft or talent.I rather my favoritie basketball player rapper football player or anything thinks he is the best at what he do then walking around with doubts
 06-01-2008, 01:41 PM         #378
BabyBatterBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
album is weak and thats all i have to say.
 10 years ago '07        #379
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
why isnt Im Me on it
 10 years ago '04        #380
kc10785 
space
space
 Truth B T0ld said:
why isnt Im Me on it
take a song out and put it on there then lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy