What is healthier to drink.. Beer or Mixed Drink?

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #1
6939 pageviews
11 comments

I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,726 | Props total: 1873 1873
What is healthier to drink.. Beer or Mixed Drink?

considering the ingredients in beer and the sugar amount in a mixed drink..

which would be healthier?

I been drinkin a lot of beer lately and I don't know.. feels like I been gaining weight

and also I drink White Russian a lot.. that milk.. is that okay to drink rather than beer?

11 comments for "What is healthier to drink.. Beer or Mixed Drink?"

10 years ago '08        #2
Dat Nucka|m 
space
space
$1,953 | Props total: 0 0
I believed mix drinked but that don't take my word 100% on that.
 10 years ago '07        #3
Rhodester757 
space
space
space
$338 | Props total: 10 10
when I used to be a gym junkie I would only drink liquors that I know didnt have a lot of sugar

I would say liqours are usually better if you are watching your weight. basically there is more bang for your buck (alcohol by volume) hence you dont have to consume as many calories to get drunk. I used to just stick to shots of vodka honestly, as vodka isnt usually high in sugar if its not flavored. If you are not a shot person I would say mixed drinks but with sugar free mixers and or diet products. also try to use liqours that dont have a lot of sugar in them (like spiced rum or liqeuors that are really thick and sweet)

Ultimately I think beer is a diet k!ller, but if you do decide to drink beer or would rather, then I would of course advise you to go with the lights or ultralite variety to reduce calorie intake.

honestly if i had to analyze it, i would say white russians arent the best thing, depending on what kind of milk you use. but either way milk is generally pretty fatty, and kahlua is pretty rich in sugar and calories for not much alcoholic content (even though it tastes really good). like i said above if you are really trying to monitor what you drink then you are gonna want to go with simple shots and or sugar free mixers/chasers

either way good luck on your endeavors in dieting

Last edited by Rhodester757; 05-27-2008 at 04:18 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #4
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Liquor is the better of the two choices, but the problems with mixed drinks is the "mixed" part of the drink. Unless you really want to drink mixed drinks with diet soda like a girl, I would recommend just cutting it out all together. But if you really need to drink every once in a while, go for it, its not gonna k!ll you. Just bust a.ss in the gym after your nights out...

I just can't recommend a Bacardi and Diet Cola to a straight man, , that just aint right...
 05-27-2008, 05:27 PM         #5
RedLite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when i have an alcoholic beverage i mix vodka with that new G2. sometimes i will add a touch or OJ or cranberry juice.

that G2 is low on calories, only a 100 calories/ 28 grams of sugar per 32 oz. the

only thing i do not like about the G2 is the sucralose and sucrose syrup..
 10 years ago '05        #6
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
depends on what type of diet ur on beer lots of carbs liquor turns into pure sugar thats why diabetics arent supposed to drink so ur mixing it with juice which is high in sugar or high fructose corn syrup ur gonna get from mixin with soda so with that said none of that sh*t is good for u empty calories if ur worried about ur weight quit drinking lost 20lbs givin up liquor
 10 years ago '07        #7
CaP 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 0 0
I just stick with Vodka Tonics. Beer is fatning.
 10 years ago '04        #8
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
here is a perfect site for u to look at

i checked it out & it actually pisses me of, but hey...i should've known the best sh*t is the least healthiest

05-28-2008, 07:03 PM         #9
diplo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't like drinking that much.

Alcohol prohibits protein synthesis....without protein synthesis, your muscles will never heal.

I drink alot of beer......or just straight liquor every now and then..1-4 times a month.
 10 years ago '04        #10
Barcode 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,145 | Props total: 27 27
You better drink that sh*t straight.
 06-03-2008, 05:26 AM         #11
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Use pineapple juice. Goose and Pineapple is the sh*t. Plus you dont even need to put alot of it in your drink to taste it.

Fruits with a high water content, such as grapes and citrus varieties, are particularly effective for detoxification and weight reduction. Pineapple juice is high in the enzyme bromelain, which aids digestion and has been shown to promote weight loss.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago