Khia - Nasti Muzik Cover & Tracklist (2008)

most viewed right now
 62
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
NBA Nas got the last laugh
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 39
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
417 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-26-2008, 08:47 PM         #1
6974 pageviews
15 comments


juelzsantana444 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Khia - Nasti Muzik Cover & Tracklist (2008)
 

 
Damn This bi*ch Is A Freak Man LoL Look At Her , And The Songs Look What They Called Numbers 2 & 7 LoL I Thought This bi*ch Was Dead Everybody Said She Died From Aids Or Some sh*t Like That
[pic - click to view]

Tracklist
1. Nasti Muzik
2. Best pus*y He Ever Had
3. Be Yo Lady
4. sh*t On Me
5. Like Me
6. Get It And Go
7. Put That pus*y On His a.ss
8. It's Whatever
9. It's Whatever bi*ch
10. I Refuse
11. Get Out
12. That's Why They Be Haten
13. fu*k You And Suck You
14. Boy Whistle On It
15. a.ss Talk (w/ Maceo)
16. Hater Walk
17. The Haters Is Everywhere
18. Get Geeked Up
19. bi*ch bi*ch
20. bi*ch I Been The sh*t
21. Oh My God
22. pus*y So Good
23. Can't Let That Head Go
24. What They Do (w/ Gucci Mane)
25. Steer It
26. Snatch The Cat Back (Bonus Track)
27. Respect Me (Bonus Track)
Dont Know Why Theres So Many Songs On This bi*ch

15 comments for "Khia - Nasti Muzik Cover & Tracklist (2008)"

 10 years ago '06        #2
B Ray 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,371 | Props total: 4593 4593
 juelzsantana444 said:
Damn This bi*ch Is A Freak Man LoL Look At Her , And The Songs Look What They Called Numbers 2 & 7 LoL I Thought This bi*ch Was Dead Everybody Said She Died From Aids Or Some sh*t Like That
[pic - click to view]

Tracklist
1. Nasti Muzik
2. Best pus*y He Ever Had
3. Be Yo Lady
4. sh*t On Me
5. Like Me
6. Get It And Go
7. Put That pus*y On His a.ss
8. It's Whatever
9. It's Whatever bi*ch
10. I Refuse
11. Get Out
12. That's Why They Be Haten
13. fu*k You And Suck You
14. Boy Whistle On It
15. a.ss Talk (w/ Maceo)
16. Hater Walk
17. The Haters Is Everywhere
18. Get Geeked Up
19. bi*ch bi*ch
20. bi*ch I Been The sh*t
21. Oh My God
22. pus*y So Good
23. Can't Let That Head Go
24. What They Do (w/ Gucci Mane)
25. Steer It
26. Snatch The Cat Back (Bonus Track)
27. Respect Me (Bonus Track)
Dont Know Why Theres So Many Songs On This bi*ch
damn I bet she love d*ck
 05-29-2008, 11:05 AM         #3
juelzsantana444  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billyloc said:
damn I bet she love d*ck
lol i know right
 10 years ago '06        #4
ICanDoIt 
space
space
space
$2,036 | Props total: 0 0
This dirty bi*ch got the nerve to have a track called "Respect Me"...and why wouldn't I with such classic songs as "fu*k You and Suck You" & "Can't Let That Head Go"?

 10 years ago '06        #5
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
fu*kins.lut
 06-12-2008, 10:20 PM         #6
juelzsantana444  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
fu*kins.lut
right u can just tell she is
 9 years ago '06        #7
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,468 | Props total: 14725 14725
lol at this bi*ch puttin an album out after she embarrassed the fu*k outta herself on national television.
 06-14-2008, 11:28 AM         #8
mack305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats my dawg she cool as fuk
 06-21-2008, 10:54 PM         #9
juelzsantana444  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
lol at this bi*ch puttin an album out after she embarrassed the fu*k outta herself on national television.
didnt see it or was it a video
 06-21-2008, 10:58 PM         #10
LocK & LOaD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause: i'm not reading that tracklist after seeing that cover
 9 years ago '06        #11
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,468 | Props total: 14725 14725
 juelzsantana444 said:
didnt see it or was it a video
she was on that show Miss Rap Supreme on VH1. they had to write a 16 bar verse on respect, but it couldnt be something u had previously recorded. lol the dumb bi*ch just recited part of a verse and the hook from her song "Respect" and Serch caught her and threw her off the show. the whole time she was on it (for like a week) she was runnin round talkin sh*t to the other wack bi*ches about how she had a platinum single and she was already somebody and all that sh*t.
 9 years ago '06        #12
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
I'm just laughing at the album cover & the track listings. How in the hell this bi*ch going to name tracks with the words "bi*ch"?
 06-24-2008, 01:11 AM         #13
juelzsantana444  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
she was on that show Miss Rap Supreme on VH1. they had to write a 16 bar verse on respect, but it couldnt be something u had previously recorded. lol the dumb bi*ch just recited part of a verse and the hook from her song "Respect" and Serch caught her and threw her off the show. the whole time she was on it (for like a week) she was runnin round talkin sh*t to the other wack bi*ches about how she had a platinum single and she was already somebody and all that sh*t.
oh iight i know that show , she aint nobody look how long it took her to make another album the last joint was how long ago wit that dumb a.ss song i forget what its called but u know that part where she be like " like my neck my back my pus*y and my crack ' some sh*t like that but oh well fu*k her but thats true tho why is she on that show when she did make an album already
 06-24-2008, 01:14 AM         #14
juelzsantana444  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LocK & LOaD said:
:applause: i'm not reading that tracklist after seeing that cover
yea look at that cover she's as.lut
 9 years ago '07        #15
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
Dirty...Crooked Ain'T iT?
 9 years ago '08        #16
KALA77 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$219 | Props total: 22 22
She can get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
324 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy