May 22 - Govt Insider: Bush Authorized 9/11 Attacks

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-24-2008, 09:34 PM         #81
JayStar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh at the brainwashed fool that's saying Pakistani news isn't valid....your actually a sheep.

Obviously the Govt with this kind of agenda wants you to think negatively towards their targeted countries - i.e. Afghanistan, Iraq etc - what did they REALLY do? Would they really benefit from making-up stuff..this wouldn't exactly help would it?

your dumb.
 10 years ago '04        #82
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 4304 4304
That is the creepiest fu*kin avy ever. ^^^
 10 years ago '04        #83
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 4304 4304
 Styl3s said:
mad? your damn right im mad, im mad at the fact that mods aren't doing there goddamn job by keeping conspiracy bullsh*t out of news

if you want to believe all this sh*t hey thats you, good for you.. but when i goto a news section in a forum or search sites for news i don't wanna see propaganda bullsh*t.. for the past 2 years the news section has become racist bullsh*t news threads and conspiracy theories

either de-mod the useless ones or make some new mods that actually do what they are supposed to (im not saying all mods on this site are useless) but alot of them don't do jack sh*t, the whole point of being a mod is to keep bullsh*t like this in the correct section, this forum has gone to hell why do you think no one takes boxden serious? its full of racism, propaganda and ignorant preteens and mods who would rather abuse there powers instead of actually doing there goddamn jobs /endrant
I'll do it. I mean I am a journalism major so I can pick out what articles are objective and what ones aren't. This article could have passed for news four years ago. The reason why the source isn't legit is due to the fact they are printing a whole interview that is FOUR years old. That's not news. It would be one thing if it was analysis, but this being in here is bullsh*t.
 05-24-2008, 10:58 PM         #84
gar_richards 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adam A said:
SH: Well, that's right, the word terrorist is now being overly broad and overly defined [garbled] and also, you know, it's like the word communist was used for anything during the McCarthy witch hunt. And anybody can be called a terrorist by Bush's definition. But the irony is that the number one terrorist in the world is living at the White House at the oval office today. That's the real irony. For sheer hypocrisy, I think he deserves the world prize and ought to be in the Ripley book, Believe It or Not, and the Guinness book of world records for sheer brazen chicanery and fraud.

AJ: Let me ask you a question on this because this is the experience that I had. Watching television, watching the k!llers, watching those that are guilty, stand up there as our saviors is incredibly painful. It's like watching Ted Bundy being the judge at his own trial. I mean it is just painful to know who these people are. To see them putting America in a shredder. Now we are going to have forced psychological testing of every American, forced drugging, you know Pan-American unions, I mean it's just all happening, it's in our face, Stanley.

SH: Yeah, it's very disturbing and as one who has studied the theory and concept of dictatorships, I personally interviewed Albert Speer, who was Hitler's armaments minister. I interviewed him in 1981 in Munich. And I've studied the psychology and history of totalitarianism and there is no question that it's very frightening. And it has, today, with high technology, albeit for the first time in history, the chance of having a world empire dominated by corrupt, technologically oriented government - an elite government. And they've got now what people like Napoleon and Hitler didn't have, which is the technological means to dominate not only their own country but others - the world.

AJ: The answer is to expose them as the terrorists, to show how PNAC [Project for the New American Century] said we need helpful Pearl Harbor events, to show how Northwoods called for the exact 9/11-style attacks, to show their own plans. And to force people to face this horror. What are they going to do in a year or two when 80% of us, not half of us, know the truth?

SH: Well, that's why they want repression and, then again, the ancient old diversion, launch another terrorist attack to get people to pitch it away. I mean who knows what they'll do next. I mean their capacity for ingenious creation of these events is sort of unraveled. I mean there is no limit. My guess is they are going to try another stunt - maybe a stunt just before the election to justify getting Bush reelected. Although it seems like he is running against a straw man or a ghost right now, anyway. But, my guess is they'll try some other tactic to get people's attention away from 9/11 if it gets to be too much attention. What you really want is for the public to just lose interest because the public - and it's like remember the Alamo, you know, people don't forget things like that. To me it's like the Alamo, remember 9/11, that ought to be the slogan for this outrageous act of treason. That's what it is. It's not

AJ: We are at a crossroads, I don't think they anticipated this much resistance, Stanley.

SH: Yeah, I hope they are truly wrong and as incompetent as they are corrupt and guilty. That means their incompetence is exceeded only by their corruption and their guilt. And eventually, if enough people are going to get outraged enough, these people in the bureaucracy and in the civil service and our military, and eventually we can get people under subpoena these individuals will be exposed.

AJ: Stanley, their whole operation hinges on us being naïve and not recognizing evil. This is what they got with Hitler and others. People couldn't recognize evil so they continued to repeat succumbing to it. We are recognizing it this time. We are putting our lives, our treasure, our future on the line for freedom because we cannot let these blood-thirsty control freak terrorists capture us and use us and turn us into the empire and have a draft and use us as their slaves to invade the planet. And that's their PNAC plan. Stanley Hilton, I know you've got to get to court. God bless you. I want to thank you for being here with us today. Can we get you back on next week?

SH: Sure, just give me a call.

AJ: God bless you my friend. Any closing comments?

SH: My closing comments would be, I think people ought to just think about the consequence of having someone like Bush in the White House and the danger for the future that these sorts of individuals pose. This is not just a historical event of the past. This is part of the plan and the camera is still rolling. They have an agenda. These individuals are extremely dangerous. They are armed and dangerous. They pose a clear and dangerous threat to every freedom-loving person not only American but in the whole world.

AJ: You are absolutely right Stanley Hilton. They have captured the government. They have not captured the peoples' minds and they are counting on us not facing up to it.

SH: And they are counting on the repressive Patriot Act and threats and chief judges and FBI agents threatening people who are exposing them. That's what they are counting on.

AJ: But you're not backing down are you, my friend.

SH: No, I'm not

AJ: Well, we all stand with you, my brother, and God bless you.

SH: All right. Thank you.
This interview has a definite ring of truth to it. I'm in the military and from day one I didn't believe a damn thing that jackass George Bush had to say. His careless actions have may me less proud to be an American. I think this a**hole should be jailed, crucified, buried alive or whatever cruel punishment one could think of. However, since he's our commander in chief, guess what???? It's not going to happen.
 10 years ago '07        #85
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 907 907
 dogmanx23 said:
unless someone releases a video of Bush saying bring down those towers no one will ever be able to prove this.
exactly. its a bi*ch. but what can u do...
 10 years ago '06        #86
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18798 18798
 durdysoufpleya said:
i do just want to point out:

bam.
he incriminates himself.
I don't find that incriminating for him......

he's obviously caught on to his ex-peers plans......that idea he based his thesis on isn't new....that professor he talked about most likely lectured on it as well....

there's a big difference between writing a thesis on a scheme and actually carrying out that scheme....one trys to explain it, one trys it out....you saying he incriminates himself is like saying that someone who works undercover trying to bust drug dealers who wrote a book about his tactics and explaining them is the same as someone who reads that book and tries to use it's info for their drug operation.....
 05-25-2008, 01:56 AM         #87
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
Maybe if you would actually WATCH the videos people post, you'd learn something.

Start with the films I just posted. You'll see that they're very well thought out, and researched.

And boo-fu*king-hoo......."MODS DO YOUR JOB WAH WAH". If you see a thread that's conspiracy related, don't fu*king click on it. Keep scrolling down.
watch out yo, danny the mod (sh*ttiest mod ever) might delete your post because you dont agree with his opinions. fu*k you danny. you are a piece of sh*t. you ruin threads on a consistent basis. might as well delete the whole thread. god go f!ght fires already you fu*king a**hole. hate that fu*king kid. no consistency what so ever. and yes this really should have been posted in KC since its old. oh, did i say fu*k you to danny the worthless mod? fu*k you danny. god what an a**hole.:banghead:

get over yourself. deleting random posts is soo fu*king stupid, especially in a thread like this. i built an argument, of course we bickered back and forth like a couple of bi*ches but damn, what business is it of yours? because you decide to actually be a mod every few days? and dont claim your cleaning sh*t up because there are plenty of stupid irrelevant posts in this particular thread that you left up. dont pick and chose like youre god mod. im sure the dude who ive been arguing with will agree with me, despite our differences. i was gonna show him the pm article has been refuted (not that this thread had anything to do with loose change or the pm article in the first place) but now since youve deleted EVERYTHING, even relevant posts of mine and his, its pointless. thx for ruining another thread. i know you dont like me but for real, fu*k off.

weve all been CENSORED:rolleyes: people naturally get pissed off about this type of subject matter. its touchy. get over it, danny. if you cant take it, stay the fu*k out. you want to play games? maybe ill get a super involved, becuase what you did is unfair and i see you do it all the time. delete my post, fu*k it, ban me. ive been here longer than you and have had zero problems with mods/semis/supers except for you and MAYBE o sigh rus. but at least o sigh knows what hes talking about/has knowledge.

Last edited by ill800; 05-25-2008 at 10:38 AM..
 05-25-2008, 02:11 AM         #88
RuffDesigns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=johnnyvillain;12002397]Though I believe 9/11 was an inside job, if this were proven to be true, the entire country would be in a state of histeria. Who would trust a government knowing that it has the power to pull-off something like this and cover it up. It's for the best that we stay ignorant.[/QUOTE

that is exactly why the 2nd amendment was written, to protect our selfs if the government turns on us, the government should never be trusted
 05-25-2008, 02:34 AM         #89
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HOLY sh*t MAN, I DIDNT REALIZE DANNY DELETED ALL MY POSTS. WOW. NOW THATS SOME BULLsh*t. I CAN SEE WHERE YOU COULDVE DONE A FEW BUT NOT THE ONES ON THE 3RD PAGE.
 06-05-2008, 03:47 PM         #90
Kaos67 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
watch out yo, danny the mod (sh*ttiest mod ever) might delete your post because you dont agree with his opinions. fu*k you danny. you are a piece of sh*t. you ruin threads on a consistent basis. might as well delete the whole thread. god go f!ght fires already you fu*king a**hole. hate that fu*king kid. no consistency what so ever. and yes this really should have been posted in KC since its old. oh, did i say fu*k you to danny the worthless mod? fu*k you danny. god what an a**hole.:banghead:

get over yourself. deleting random posts is soo fu*king stupid, especially in a thread like this. i built an argument, of course we bickered back and forth like a couple of bi*ches but damn, what business is it of yours? because you decide to actually be a mod every few days? and dont claim your cleaning sh*t up because there are plenty of stupid irrelevant posts in this particular thread that you left up. dont pick and chose like youre god mod. im sure the dude who ive been arguing with will agree with me, despite our differences. i was gonna show him the pm article has been refuted (not that this thread had anything to do with loose change or the pm article in the first place) but now since youve deleted EVERYTHING, even relevant posts of mine and his, its pointless. thx for ruining another thread. i know you dont like me but for real, fu*k off.

weve all been CENSORED:rolleyes: people naturally get pissed off about this type of subject matter. its touchy. get over it, danny. if you cant take it, stay the fu*k out. you want to play games? maybe ill get a super involved, becuase what you did is unfair and i see you do it all the time. delete my post, fu*k it, ban me. ive been here longer than you and have had zero problems with mods/semis/supers except for you and MAYBE o sigh rus. but at least o sigh knows what hes talking about/has knowledge.
get over it you stupid fu*k
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago