May 22 - Govt Insider: Bush Authorized 9/11 Attacks

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
89 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-23-2008, 12:30 PM         #61
alias 1.0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatBytch said:
do u not know bout the iran contra scandal and how daddy bush and rumsfield were the masterminds behind bringing crack to the states but oliver north took the rap, and shall we not mention he still has yet to do a day in jail for that bullshyt

ollie north also sold weapons to iran and pocket tens of millions of dollars...if u or me did that it would be treason and we would get death...the idea that "freeway" ricky ross introduced the usa to crack is ridicoulous....his main supplier was a cia informant
 10 years ago '06        #62
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
ummm comin from a Pakistan Paper????? Yea......
 05-23-2008, 08:18 PM         #63
alias 1.0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pakistan newspapers > usa corporate controlled propaganda tv news networks
 05-24-2008, 02:30 AM         #64
gotocollege 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatBytch said:
u cant be serious
how the fukk old are u, umm............do u not know bout the iran contra scandal and how daddy bush and rumsfield were the masterminds behind bringing crack to the states but oliver north took the rap, and shall we not mention he still has yet to do a day in jail for that bullshyt

anyone who still supports bush and makes excuses for him and his cabinet including his crooked a.ss father need to just go crip walk thru a field full of landmines cuz u gotta be just completely brain dead or excellent at looking the other way
read my posts, all you have to do is look back into this particular thread, i do not support bush, i would rather any member of the democratic party be president.... i just dont believe our government is funneling heroin into our country.

and if they are, just DONT F*CKING DO HEROIN!! Its not that hard
 10 years ago '04        #65
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
 djloekee27 said:

go and point out all of my grammar mistakes. i have NONE. the only thing that i used is an "APOSTROPHE" to replace the "G" for "ING" words.
You better open your eyes

Mad that I got owned? I was just posting an opinion from what I've read and and looked at so far, I wasn't arguing against your points. You started to throw bi*ch fits. Posting the wall-o text rofl Like I wrote earlier I didn't claim anything, you just can't seem to read.

Last edited by ---Max-Payne---; 05-24-2008 at 03:29 AM..
 05-24-2008, 03:30 AM         #66
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That really was a good read. I googled dude and the fact that Ken Starr could legally manuver to depose Clinten over Paula Jones testomony, and charge him with perjury, while this guy couldnt. The case wasnt thrown out for lack of evedence, thats fishy fishy
 10 years ago '04        #67
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
 djloekee27 said:

i'm still waitin' for your proof. if popular mechanics is wrong then give me a SOURCE. not a youtube source, give me a reliable newspaper, magazine, cnn, msnbc, science journal, engineerin' journal and/or architecture journal. until then, your full of shiet and you're just mad that you got owned.
There's plenty of rebuttals like this but as they're not on a proper site I guess you're not interested.

Why do you guys keep saying it's from a Pakistani source so it doesn't mean sh*t? It's a transcript from the Alex Jones that airs in America, there's plenty of articles with the same thing on other sites.

This is from the same show

Last edited by ---Max-Payne---; 05-24-2008 at 04:08 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #68
Frostbyte 
space
space
$421 | Props total: 0 0

This sh*t changed my life.
 05-24-2008, 04:34 AM         #69
SureLockHomes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatBytch said:
do u not know bout the iran contra scandal and how daddy bush and rumsfield were the masterminds behind bringing crack to the states but oliver north took the rap, and shall we not mention he still has yet to do a day in jail for that bullshyt
actually, bush and reagan had nothing to do with the iran contra scandal, their subordinates kept everything from them to give them deniability. and no US gov't official had any active role in the importing of drugs into the us; it was all done by the contras, and the only role the gov't played was that some gov't officials knew they were bringing it in, but turned a blind eye to it.

the iran contra scandal itself had nothing to do with drugs. and north didnt serve time because he was pardoned by the prez. dont get confused, and if youre trying to correct someone, make sure you actually CORRECT them.
 10 years ago '06        #70
Phenol 
space
space
$416 | Props total: 0 0
"two-bit internet conspiracy buff" Ummmmm obviously these "conspiracy" buffs are not telling fairy tales. WOW people are fu*king stupid in the U.S. now wonder the gov't gets away with whatever they want LOL
 10 years ago '04        #71
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
I've found the audio for this interview

05-24-2008, 09:50 AM         #72
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im so sick and tired of conspiracy dumbasses on boxden, you hate bush? ok thats fine fu*k him but leave your goddamn conspiracy fu*king douche bag sh*t out of the news section because it isnt fu*king news

go preach your lies elsewhere
 05-24-2008, 05:31 PM         #73
danpatton420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And this is news? Come on well already knew that.
And you really expect me to read all that, i read the title and i was done.
 10 years ago '07        #74
GP-Thug 
space
space
$275 | Props total: 0 0
my son Adam A. u must be living in a virtual world a piece of advice stay clear of reality with all that loose end material.
 10 years ago '04        #75
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
Someone move this to the Knowledge Corner if this sh*t is 4 years old.
 05-24-2008, 07:46 PM         #76
JayStar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
slightly AFK. but ^damnnnn you need to fix up your firefox. sh*t looks busted
 05-24-2008, 08:11 PM         #77
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatBytch said:
u mad huh
mad? your damn right im mad, im mad at the fact that mods aren't doing there goddamn job by keeping conspiracy bullsh*t out of news

if you want to believe all this sh*t hey thats you, good for you.. but when i goto a news section in a forum or search sites for news i don't wanna see propaganda bullsh*t.. for the past 2 years the news section has become racist bullsh*t news threads and conspiracy theories

either de-mod the useless ones or make some new mods that actually do what they are supposed to (im not saying all mods on this site are useless) but alot of them don't do jack sh*t, the whole point of being a mod is to keep bullsh*t like this in the correct section, this forum has gone to hell why do you think no one takes boxden serious? its full of racism, propaganda and ignorant preteens and mods who would rather abuse there powers instead of actually doing there goddamn jobs /endrant
 05-24-2008, 08:26 PM         #78
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whether this is true or not, it's a fact that there were several warnings about a terrorist attack involving planes prior to 9/11. either the bush administration let it happen or they were completely incompetent and failed the country.
 10 years ago '04        #79
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
at people using Popular Mechanics to debunk Loose Change. Oh, and by the way, that Popular Mechanics sh*t is based on an old verson of Losse Change, there is a final one out that they released in the fall. IF you're going to watch Loose Change, make sure it's the "FINAL CUT".

Also check out "Truth & Lies Of 9/11", "Who k!lled John O'niell" and "Everbody's Gotta Learn Sometime"
 10 years ago '04        #80
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
 Styl3s said:
mad? your damn right im mad, im mad at the fact that mods aren't doing there goddamn job by keeping conspiracy bullsh*t out of news

if you want to believe all this sh*t hey thats you, good for you.. but when i goto a news section in a forum or search sites for news i don't wanna see propaganda bullsh*t.. for the past 2 years the news section has become racist bullsh*t news threads and conspiracy theories

either de-mod the useless ones or make some new mods that actually do what they are supposed to (im not saying all mods on this site are useless) but alot of them don't do jack sh*t, the whole point of being a mod is to keep bullsh*t like this in the correct section, this forum has gone to hell why do you think no one takes boxden serious? its full of racism, propaganda and ignorant preteens and mods who would rather abuse there powers instead of actually doing there goddamn jobs /endrant
Maybe if you would actually WATCH the videos people post, you'd learn something.

Start with the films I just posted. You'll see that they're very well thought out, and researched.

And boo-fu*king-hoo......."MODS DO YOUR JOB WAH WAH". If you see a thread that's conspiracy related, don't fu*king click on it. Keep scrolling down.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
73 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago