most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #41
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
We're fu*ked anyway.
 10 years ago '04        #42
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 djloekee27 said:
is anything new in the final cut? i have the first 2 versions on dvd already...
It's just a better overall video.

It seems like they really did their homework for this one, researched well and there wasn't much information that they didn't have evidence for.
 10 years ago '04        #43
Adam A 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 85 85
 SupaMann said:
son

u don't expect me to read all that do u?
Reading is FUNdamental.
 05-22-2008, 06:35 PM         #44
alias 1.0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the goverment pulled off 9/11 for financial gain
 05-22-2008, 06:51 PM         #45
Kaos67 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ahhhhh-Chuuuuu

Sorry i am allergic to complete bull sh*t

Ahh-Chuuu

...Oh yea conspiracy theories too

Anyone who believes this sh*t needs to if not k!ll then severely hurt themselves

:banghead::banghead::thumbsdow::thu mbsdow:

Last edited by Kaos67; 05-22-2008 at 06:53 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #46
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Can't you see?! The Bilderburgh group is gonna take over the world and exterminate 70% of the human population!\\
 05-22-2008, 07:21 PM         #47
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
75% of american's believe in God, does that mean he exists?

many a nationalist german believed it was ok to exterminate the jews in the 40's, did that mean it was right?

don't believe something because others do

Just because the 25% dont believe, does that mean he doesnt exist? you cant argue that, god cannot be proven or dis proven! Its better to believe in a higher, greater power then that of men in power!

I rather believe in a god, then believe in BUsh or nothing at all........
 05-23-2008, 01:03 AM         #48
TrifetheGod1234 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Props to the dude who put the popular mechanics articles up there. It amazes me how many people out there will buy into this loose change bs. The dudes who made that movie werent scientists or engineers, they were just some random dudes who threw together some clips of buildings falling and said that it was impossible for them to drop like that. The fact is their opinions count for d*ck when it comes to stuff like that. And then when real engineers come out and say what the gov't told us happened is supported by the physics and engineering analysis, people say they are lyin. WTF? I know they got a couple of scientists up there in the loose change movie saying that it is impossible for these buildings to fall like they did...and blah blah blah, but hell you can still find a couple scientists today who say that the earth aint getting warmer.
 05-23-2008, 01:16 AM         #49
Unkle-Luc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damnit man
 10 years ago '07        #50
Itzike 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 407 407
good read
 10 years ago '04        #51
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
Has anyone seen the debate between the guys from Popular Mechanics and the Loose change guys? It's on Youtube

Popular Mechanics guys seem like idiots. Most of the sh*t Popular Mechanics claim, they don't have anything to back it up.
 10 years ago '04        #52
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
Why not just watch the fu*king video? I never claimed anything, I just said they were unsure about alot of things.

Watch it here jackass, it's in five parts

9/11 Debate: Loose Change vs. Popular Mechanics

btw I have a degree in I.T & Networks so fu*k what you think, I think you need to take your dumbass back to school and learn how to spell.

Last edited by ---Max-Payne---; 05-23-2008 at 04:26 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #53
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 djloekee27 said:
loose change is bullshiet. only believe the video clips in loose change. but everything that they say in it is a lie. don't believe me, google loose change lies or loose change debunked.

loose change would have been tite if they didn't have to fu*k up their video evidence with stupid lies.

for example, they bin laden video is fake 'cause he is wearin' a gold ring. a lie.

there's 3-4 pics with bin laden wearin' a ring, its probably brass not gold.

some shiet in loose change is true like the controlled demolition of the twin towers.

:wow::wow::wow::thefukk :

ya avy had me bugging...i thought i was seeing things
 05-23-2008, 06:20 AM         #54
gotocollege 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. as one of five kids, i pay my own way through college
2. counting down in arabic... al qaeda would be the only people in the country who spoke the language, the rest of the people inhabiting the country speak pashtun, tajik, dari or uzbek, most cant speak arabic
3. we did not create bin ladin, please tell me how we did, and if you say we armed him against the russians you are an idiot, we armed hekmatyar because pakistan would not let us pick where the money would go... but the tajiks did most of that f!ghting... bin ladin participated in only one battle
4. al qaeda and the taliban were created partly because reagan screwed up. at the end of the cold war he was like, "ok screw afghanistan we cant really use them..." so when their nation was rebuilt it was done so by the saudis... the most religious of the middle eastern countries at the time (still for the most part). They built schools with no math no science no foreign language and no girls, only hate speech and the memorization of the Qu'ran in arabic (a language the afghanis don't speak, so even tho its memorized they dont really know a word of it. This was a whole generation easily brainwashed by the taliban, and who allowed al qaeda to stay in their country.
5. The poppies that the taliban won't let them grow... well they will probably stop growing in a year or two, because the south is already being regained by the talibs, and even if the north doesnt fall, Dostum in the uzbek territory and the leaders in the tajik lands don't really allow much of it.
6. My teacher is far from a mason, hes a pretty liberal guy who is not a fan of our government, his lectures are based on his readings and the fact that he has spend a large portion of the last 20 years living in the middle east and central asia

Last edited by danny; 05-24-2008 at 08:38 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #55
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
 crownjewelz said:
we'll prob never find out the truth just like jfk
It was those cubans mayne
 05-23-2008, 08:49 AM         #56
killuminatinow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatBytch said:
[B]and Bhutto already said Bin Laden was dead in her last interview where she was saying who she thought was trying to k!ll her, one of the guys she named she said "the one who k!lled Osama Bin Laden"
alot of people missed that..........or ignored it.
 10 years ago '07        #57
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
"Bin Laden didnt knock downt the towers, it was you n*gga" Mos Def
 05-23-2008, 09:05 AM         #58
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killuminatinow said:
alot of people missed that..........or ignored it.
bhutto is not american, so shes obviously not a reliable source and cannot be believed. she wasnt a.ssassinated either, she just fell and bumped her head by accident.
 05-23-2008, 11:57 AM         #59
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 05-23-2008, 12:07 PM         #60
gotocollege 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we have learned about the poppies, but he doesn't believe that they are a reason for us to invade, as he doesn't believe the government is actively pushing heroin to the american people, and as far as the pipeline, why not just invade turkmenistan then?

as for the bin ladin family, i know they are close with the bush family, almost all saudi royal family is close with many conservatives... that being said, they aren't close to osama. They weren't to happy when he called a jihad against the saudi royal family because they weren't good muslims and had become "american puppets." he hates the saudi royal family more than he hates the US. When he was kicked out of saudi arabia and moved to the sudan, he pretty much fell out with the rest of his family, as they werent crazy muslims like he is.

and as for the al qaeda speaks arabic comment, i was just throwing it out there because many people think afghanis speak arabic, when they don't.

As for bush, i hate bush as much as the next guy, i just don't believe he is responsible for 9/11..... a relationship with the saudi royal families that leads to all sorts of gross oppression in that country yes, responsible for 9/11 no

Last edited by danny; 05-24-2008 at 08:39 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
93 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy