May 22 - Govt Insider: Bush Authorized 9/11 Attacks

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #21
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
 gotocollege said:
that's bullsh*t

look at the source, its a pakistani paper.
It's a transcript from the Alex Jones radio show duh
 05-22-2008, 02:33 PM         #22
Beastboy6116 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn man i knew sumthing was up
 10 years ago '04        #23
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 92 92
No sh*t Sherlock!!!!
 10 years ago '05        #24
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,174 | Props total: 1178 1178
son

u don't expect me to read all that do u?
 10 years ago '04        #25
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,150 | Props total: 222 222
 gotocollege said:
that's bullsh*t

look at the source, its a pakistani paper. Pakistan wants us out of Afghanistan because they are the same ethnicity as the major ethnic group in southern Afghanistan. Southern Afghanis are pasthuns, the taliban is all pashtuns, and everyone west of the indus river in pakistan (predominately, especially on the border) are pashtun. They hold alot of the ideals of the taliban, and were happy to see them dominating the whole nation when the pashtuns took over all the tajik and uzbek lands in the 90's. They're like pakistans little puppet nation.

Bush is an idiot, a horrible president, and set up the failure in Iraq by manufacturing the iraq threat to throw us into that mess, but why would he want to go to afghanistan? there is nothing there but mountains and sand, they don't have oil, thats west of them in Turkmenistan. If he was going to manufacture it he would have said it was Iraq to begin with, where he wanted to go.... what has he gained by afghanistan?? nothing, were not even winning the war.

and dont say he gained a fearful public, because he could have done that just by saying saddam had wmd's.
Companies always benefit from war... Reconstruction costs money....
 10 years ago '05        #26
DaSmoothiest 
space
space
$394 | Props total: 16 16
I want put it past him
 10 years ago '05        #27
clevel216 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 10 10
I BELIEVE IT JUST BECAUSE TOO MANY PEOPLE SAYING THE SAME sh*t. IF MUTHAfu*kAZ CALL U A CRACKHEAD FOR 20 YEARS, U A fu*kIN CRACKHEAD! LOL KAT WILLIAMS SOLVED THIS MYSTERY AWHILE AGO LOL YALL STILL TALKIN BOUT "NUH UHH" LOL
 10 years ago '06        #28
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
google video: loose change
 05-22-2008, 03:12 PM         #29
gotocollege 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilEscobar said:
Companies always benefit from war... Reconstruction costs money....
Thats true, and they will benefit from rebuilding the modern nation of Iraq, but not the backwards 3rd world Afghanistan, were losing the war anyways, and the pashtuns wont let us build sh*t there, let alone enough to become profitable...

as for Loosechange, thats all structural damage at ground zero, that is open to all sorts of rebuttals, the only reason it's not debunked mainstream is the media doesn't want to give any more steam to this theory then it all ready has. As a history major i guess i look at it a little differently. I go to a liberal school in Massachusetts, and my seminar and focus is middle east studies (mostly afghanistan). My professor has been there repeatedly since the time of the soviet invasion, and everything points to they did it. Ive seen interviews with taliban and al qaeda members discussing how they remember 9/11, they cheered when the first one hit, and then watched tv and counted down in arabic until the second one hit, they then dispersed all over the country immediately following the attacks because they new there would be reprisal for their actions.

As for the guy who said "katt williams proved this," i hope he's kidding
 05-22-2008, 03:15 PM         #30
gotocollege 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clevel216 said:
I BELIEVE IT JUST BECAUSE TOO MANY PEOPLE SAYING THE SAME sh*t.
75% of american's believe in God, does that mean he exists?

many a nationalist german believed it was ok to exterminate the jews in the 40's, did that mean it was right?

don't believe something because others do
 05-22-2008, 03:15 PM         #31
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t is so stupid quit arguing about something that happened almost 8 years ago...get over it!
 05-22-2008, 03:21 PM         #32
johnnyvillain 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Though I believe 9/11 was an inside job, if this were proven to be true, the entire country would be in a state of histeria. Who would trust a government knowing that it has the power to pull-off something like this and cover it up. It's for the best that we stay ignorant.
 05-22-2008, 03:29 PM         #33
N Nyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
death to bush!
 10 years ago '04        #34
DjInfamous804 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 62 62
Well....all that is too much to really read for a brain to understand.....but the belief in him authorizing it....kinda skeptical...have a hard time believing thats my personal thing.But for something is kinda suspect...believe what goes on in this country by our leaders ...is crooked work.To be real...we didn't have to go for Saddam...at all...but Bush wanted him for his father's affair as president.Osama has been around for a long time...and for some odd reason Bush doesn't want to find him...to the fact(we don't know if the man is dead) but its funny to see they aren't talkin about it any more on major news stations...makes you wonder...how things are pushed to feed and taken away.But to have planes be controlled...could be but can't feed off that.Bush already knows he's commited mass murders thats guilt on any president in the world....or leader.
 05-22-2008, 03:48 PM         #35
dparks1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bush has done so much 2 this country it will take 30 years to get us back on the right track
 10 years ago '04        #36
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
For those of you who are going to watch Loose Change, make sure you watch the FINAL CUT.

It's much better than the first two they made.

And also, watch Who k!lled John O'Neill?, Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime and Truth and Lies of 9/11, all on Google.
 05-22-2008, 03:49 PM         #37
gotocollege 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DjInfamous804 said:
Osama has been around for a long time...and for some odd reason Bush doesn't want to find him...to the fact(we don't know if the man is dead)
its not that easy. he's hiding in mountains higher than the rockies, in a more favorable climate, with people who have lived there in a tribal fashion for a 1,000 years. Plus, it's in pakistan, a country that already has nukes, and who will not let us set foot on their soil.

We had him lduring the clinton adminastration, we knew where he was so cilinton bombed the compound, but we had to ask pakistan for permission to fire over their airspace, and the ISI (their cia) warned osama, so he got away. Then clinton was afraid to do it again after the media firestorm of lewinski and the other bombing that it turned out he was wrong on
 10 years ago '04        #38
NeXPhazE 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
I love how I most people say they hate bush but most ppl voted for him twice.
 05-22-2008, 04:29 PM         #39
gotocollege 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NeXPhazE said:
I love how I most people say they hate bush but most ppl voted for him twice.
depends where you live, north east, west coast, most people did not vote for him. In the first election, he did not even win the popular vote
 10 years ago '07        #40
datdude07 
space
space
$916 | Props total: 526 526
 OOps said:
I think Bush needs to be hung! They need to do it on ground zero, and leave his body to rot and people could spit on it!
i totally agree and then let everybody nut in his daughters and wife mouth
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
245 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
108 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy