50 Cent responds to Rocsi's comments, calls her a ho (audio)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-21-2008, 07:51 PM         #21
bdboy04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fifty just love being the bully you see what he said about the south and see how Bun B handle it we all know fifty love being the bad guy but look i just think rocsi was just saying all that because she was in the chitown and i just heard the audio he anit call her a ho str-8 out he just say sleep with folks to get a head lol
 05-21-2008, 08:01 PM         #22
mfloyd86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she was drunk...that's da only reason she said those things...as a prominent media figure you can't express your feelings like that...the liquor clouded her judgment that night...smh @ 50 for catching feelings tho
 10 years ago '07        #23
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Jump a.ss bi*ch. She should be fired for that dumb sh*t she pulled. 50 def. isn't in the wrong in this situation.
 05-21-2008, 08:28 PM         #24
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any audio/video on what Rocsi said? And what 50 say about Cham

sleep23rd said:
haterz...good 4 her a.ss..........bias media celebs that attempt to do damage to a artists creation should be spoken out on...
That album was horrible, I'm glad she keep it real, it's better than being a pure d*cksucker like Funk Flex and other DJs/VJs

But she'll probably be fired, you saw what happened when Monie Love went against jeezy's opinion of hip hop being dead. Especially since G-Unit got an album dropping so you know they gonna come thru to 106

Last edited by Krazy K; 05-21-2008 at 08:32 PM..
 05-21-2008, 08:39 PM         #25
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh 50s album was garbage as fu*k

Rocsi> 50
 05-21-2008, 08:44 PM         #26
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well I mean the album was sh*t, so hey

But it would be some bullsh*t to fire her over one opinion though
 05-22-2008, 12:37 AM         #27
leibnitz2004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i liked 50 s album.
but i agree with her.kanye s album is really original but comparing the two proves that you dont get it.so 50 i can be mad.curtis aint as horrible as you say even if kanye beat him.there has to be a winner and kanye deserves that place too.but hatin on 50 like that is plain stupid
because you cant choose between the 2

Last edited by leibnitz2004; 05-22-2008 at 12:38 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #28
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
50 think he mayweather n da 2nd vid
 10 years ago '04        #29
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
"Dont buy dat 50 its gaaabiiidgeee!!"
-Rocsi

lol..da way she kept sayin it ova and ova was hilarious
 10 years ago '08        #30
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
whoookid fu*ked her
 10 years ago '07        #31
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,829 | Props total: 331 331
i heard curtis in my hood more then i heard that kanye...so.....i guess it depends in the areas...that elephant in the sand is in dudes rides all up and down the ave..and they gonna blast it more in the summer.
 10 years ago '05        #32
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 youngmic said:
exactly but its ok 4him to diss all kinds of people.
Yeah but she dissed 50 first.
 10 years ago '05        #33
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 youngmic said:
exactly but its ok 4him to diss all kinds of people.
The bi*ch dissed him first. What's the problem?
Anyway I didn't even need 50 Cent to tell me that bi*ch is a jump off, so this aint surprising.
 10 years ago '06        #34
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
Garbage or not, she was never hired with the intentions of being an opinion editor. That being said, she didn't voice her opinion on the show so I don't think that she should lose her job. However, she put herself out there. Drunk or not, if you talk sh*t, n*ggas will respond.

As for the dude saying that its true, and 50 even don't like the record.... listen, you can call your wife a bi*ch, but when another man call your wife a bi*ch, you need to step to him. Same thing with your music. You can call it sh*tty but if somebody else does, you have the right to step to them.

And about that dude saying "its okay for 50 to diss other people".... it is okay. but people respond to him. if 50 diss somebody, they gonna respond. thats why i fu*ks with cam'ron. so if you diss 50, expect to be dissed also.
 10 years ago '06        #35
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
I been called the sh*t. Shorty gotta make sure all her corners is covered before she makes a statement like that. I been knew she was phuckin everybody on the low in the industry, fake accent, and now she might be worried about keepin her job. LOL Dumb a.ss broad. I'm just sayin if she get down thats fine with me, but dont talk about somebody else when your sh*t aint up to par either.
 05-22-2008, 10:27 AM         #36
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10 years ago '04        #37
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
 YoungIke1122 said:
i think dat bi*ch should lose her job for dat sh*t regardless. i kno she aint supposed 2 do no sh*t like dat
Word. sh*ts unproffessional.

She should've known that sh*t would've eventually got out and that the Unit would be on 106&Park again.

I wouldn't be surprised if this bi*ch got fired for this. Yuo dont say sh*t like that about artist you work with on your show. Dumb bi*ch.

To be honest though, the btich did look drunk in the video where she was talking that sh*t
 10 years ago '06        #38
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
dAM NOW DISSING wemon just cause he can't handle the truth man this guys a straight joke.He can't come out with a album with out a publicity stunt
 10 years ago '04        #39
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,413 | Props total: 29626 29626
 Too Wasted said:
Yeah but she dissed 50 first.
u missin my point, he does the same sh*t, talk out of his a.ss with certain rappers who hadnt said sh*t about him. she has an opinion just like his sh*t talkin a.ss.
 10 years ago '06        #40
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
All I'm sayin is this. Everyone has a right to their own opinion. But when your involved in the industry you have to watch alot of moves you make and things you say because things can get twisted and flip on you. Rocsi should have known better drunk or not that she's a TV host of one the highest rated shows on TV. There are certain things you can and can't do especially on a red carpet event. Not a smart move on her part.

Now I know there are alot of people that dont like 50 and thats fine. Like who you like. But what k!lls me is these same people hatin him right now were on his piece when he took Ja out the game. Now that he's got alot of money all of a sudden he sucks now and nobody likes him. NEWSFLASH, he followed in the same footsteps as Tupac yall. Pac did the same thing. He couldn't make a record without mentioning somebody's name. Not like he needed it to sell but thats what artists do. Why is everybody getting mad now?

Also, none of yall know what goes on behind of the scenes and see where these artists get attacked on the daily. Yall just hear what yall wanna hear and interpret it accordingly. Yall get what comes to light instead of doing ya homework and judgin the man off doing what he came in the game to do. And that was Get Rich or Die Tryin. Can't knock a dude for that.

Last edited by Crown Loyal; 05-22-2008 at 10:57 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy