My crown vic is sitting on 24s!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-22-2008, 03:33 PM         #21
hydro187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but look at all that space between the tire and the car that sh*t looks bad...if your car was lowered on some 22's it would look str8.

call it hatin or whatever u want thats just my opinion i feel like u wasted money doin that sh*t cuz ur car is gonna start having a lot of problems with the steering and sh*t
 05-22-2008, 07:56 PM         #22
LikeToStuntAlot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hydro187 said:
but look at all that space between the tire and the car that sh*t looks bad...if your car was lowered on some 22's it would look str8.

call it hatin or whatever u want thats just my opinion i feel like u wasted money doin that sh*t cuz ur car is gonna start having a lot of problems with the steering and sh*t
I agree the car could sit a little lower, but sh*t I still think its looks good. Them rims look good while they are spinning. Good sh*t they look better than the 22's.

Now...

Steering Problems??!!!

Man nothing is more annoying than people saying stupid sh*t like that just because you have 24+ on your car.

Let us waste money on our transmissions, brakes, engines, windshield wipers, spark plugs, alternators, door handles, water pumps, oil filters...or whatever else you wanna blame big wheels on for going bad. :rolleyes:

Last edited by LikeToStuntAlot; 05-22-2008 at 08:00 PM..
 05-22-2008, 11:34 PM         #23
hydro187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whatever.....i like the rims they would look better in 22's
24's just look stupid on a car
 05-22-2008, 11:55 PM         #24
bdboy04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
clean
 05-23-2008, 10:23 AM         #25
2woLJD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sh*t is dumb hood lol i'd love to go pick up a 17 year old white girl at her parent's house for a date in that sh*t. i bet her dad would go into cardiac arrest.
 10 years ago '04        #26
BlznGQ 
space
space
$700 | Props total: 4 4
Corny, country a.ss n*ggas!
 10 years ago '04        #27
illipinopimp 
space
space
$360 | Props total: 0 0
Ya i'm not feelin it either. I have no idea why ppl do this and think they're ballin'. Anyone with any kid of real money won't be caught dead in anything like that.
 10 years ago '04        #28
Diam0nd City 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$2,325 | Props total: 1511 1511
looks like a toy
 05-25-2008, 01:19 AM         #29
radiculust  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u need a better body lift. For a crown vic on 24's, you need a minimum of a 3' body lift to turn corners right and to ride smooth. I have a 93 lincoln town car im puttin 24's on. i should have my pictures on here in 2 weeks hopefully. i have floaters to go on mines. if u cant see straight through the car right between the tire and the frame, then you dont have the proper body lift. Nothing is wrong with 24's on a crown vic. n*ggaz jus hatin cuz the south brought it into play! I know somebody is going to be hatin on my words, so before you speak, I DONT GIVE A fu*k! Hatin a.ss wanna b e-thugs!
 10 years ago '04        #30
mims820 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,056 | Props total: 180 180
Yours and so does the rest of the south...lame
 10 years ago '04        #31
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,969 | Props total: 3459 3459
I dont understand all the hate Im reading.To each their own.If you dont like it,then you dont like it,buy why say negative things towards him.
 10 years ago '04        #32
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,947 | Props total: 5711 5711
 ddash said:
I dont understand all the hate Im reading.To each their own.If you dont like it,then you dont like it,buy why say negative things towards him.
thats how boxden iz. im used to it
 10 years ago '05        #33
Demboyz746 
space
space
$1,569 | Props total: 103 103
i see we continue, to spend our money on things that are worthless and have no value over time...sad
 05-26-2008, 07:21 PM         #34
samakaballer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 radiculust said:
u need a better body lift. For a crown vic on 24's, you need a minimum of a 3' body lift to turn corners right and to ride smooth. I have a 93 lincoln town car im puttin 24's on. i should have my pictures on here in 2 weeks hopefully. i have floaters to go on mines. if u cant see straight through the car right between the tire and the frame, then you dont have the proper body lift. Nothing is wrong with 24's on a crown vic. n*ggaz jus hatin cuz the south brought it into play! I know somebody is going to be hatin on my words, so before you speak, I DONT GIVE A fu*k! Hatin a.ss wanna b e-thugs!
U can notch the frame or go with thinner wheels like 24x9 or something wiht 255/30s and u'd be fine on 24's wiht the turning i think. The rims dont hit the frame of the car though they hit the firewall or some sh*t it takes a real hard turn to hit anything though and i never really cut the turns far anyways so im straight.
 05-26-2008, 07:24 PM         #35
samakaballer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LikeToStuntAlot said:
I agree the car could sit a little lower, but sh*t I still think its looks good. Them rims look good while they are spinning. Good sh*t they look better than the 22's.

Now...

Steering Problems??!!!

Man nothing is more annoying than people saying stupid sh*t like that just because you have 24+ on your car.

Let us waste money on our transmissions, brakes, engines, windshield wipers, spark plugs, alternators, door handles, water pumps, oil filters...or whatever else you wanna blame big wheels on for going bad. :rolleyes:
Yeah, I hate when ppl say that 24's will mess the tranny and engine up and blame anything that goes out on the big rims... My car brakes just the same as it did with stock wheels to tell u the truth and everybody out here is saying I NEED a bigger brake kit, i'll look into it if the brakes wear out real fast but until then it's stock.
 10 years ago '05        #36
240sx 
space
space
$4,404 | Props total: 1447 1447
Looks nice & tight.
"opinions are like a**holes every ones got one"
 10 years ago '05        #37
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
never found a car that blows up when when rear ended as apealing
 10 years ago '04        #38
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 samakaballer said:

[pic - click to view]

That's easily one the most ridiculous things i've ever seen. sh*t looks like a monster truck I'm cool wit bigger wheels, but come on man.
 06-09-2008, 10:48 AM         #39
hydro187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 samakaballer said:
Yeah, I hate when ppl say that 24's will mess the tranny and engine up and blame anything that goes out on the big rims... My car brakes just the same as it did with stock wheels to tell u the truth and everybody out here is saying I NEED a bigger brake kit, i'll look into it if the brakes wear out real fast but until then it's stock.
thats cuz ur ignorant and a dumbass u have big a.ss rims they are A LOT heavier than normal rims its gonna take more powerful brakes to stop them so start saving up for them brakes
 10 years ago '04        #40
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,947 | Props total: 5711 5711
 hydro187 said:
thats cuz ur ignorant and a dumbass u have big a.ss rims they are A LOT heavier than normal rims its gonna take more powerful brakes to stop them so start saving up for them brakes
i had 22s for 2 years and 24s for 1 year. i got my brakes inspected a few months ago. they thought i had got the brakes done recently cuz the fronts looked nearly new and the rears looked almost new. my car had 34k miles on it when this happened. i live in l.a. and drive the streets 80% of the time.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
14 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy