Mya Stalked Game When They Was Together

most viewed right now
Video inside Blue Ivy grossed out by her parents showing their d and p***** on the j..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fab caught in the DMs
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rick Ross says RIP Extension Cord
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn Akademiks responding to Joe Budden, Rosenberg, Ebro and others
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 05-21-2008, 07:38 PM         #21
D.Tek 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
ey i know offtopic. but why on change of hearts his voice sound WAY diff then it do. split personality? this n*gga got the raspy/deep voice and sh*t but on that show when he was that cool a.ss n*gga with the tongue ring erybody liked....his voice wasnt like that. maybe he justs witched up for that show?

not a hater.. i got both his albums actually which i think is good.. but i just noticed that sh*t lol
shows u how fake dude is...
 10 years ago '06        #22
Yung Dilla 1505 heat pts1505 OP
space
space
$58,195 | Props total: 39592 39592
 whokid said:
this is not true - and to the thread starter, i seen some sh*t u posted in the pr0n section that was kinda questionable...i aint gonna quote u, but u know wats up. cut this sh*t out. game aint who u want him to be, IF he did bone her, it was after 50. so he lamed out 4 that

n*gga shut up u sounding stupid post a link to the thread that was kinda questionable you sound dumb go ahead and post the link homie u aint goin to why cuz it don't exist and everyone know game been boned her 50 even acknowledge that he been fu*ked her since the dreams video u mad off topic then u come with that gay sh*t i seen somethin in the pr0n section that you posted that was mad questionable shut ya gay a.ss up
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacion’s Ex-Girlfriend Reacts To His Untimely Death, "Y’all Don’..
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Rio Chapo (XXXTENTACIONS KILLER) talks about killing him on instagram l..
199 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phatty But She Doesn't Model or Thot it Out
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jun 20 - Idiot Fox Host Thinks His Neighborhood Is Filled With MS-13
32 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pics From The Terminator Reboot Set Reveal "The New Face Of The Franchise"
79 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jay-Z caught fudging The Carter's LP already
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The ass that got away
37 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Highly respected street rappers that you think are soft?
233 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy