Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #161
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Yeah, the difference is Kobe is averaging 13FT or some sh*t. Wade got over 20 in the finals. The MAIN difference is Kobe deserves his free throws.. Wade didn't.
 05-19-2008, 04:47 PM         #162
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ Kobe stans trying to deny that he gets phantom calls...all superstars do...you cats should go back to some old Lakers spurs games and see how many made up fouls those Laker teams got against the Spurs...

face it...Wade, Bron, and Kobe all get phantom calls..anyone who pretends otherwise is on one of their d*cks
 05-19-2008, 04:50 PM         #163
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ Kobe stans trying to deny that he gets phantom calls...all superstars do...you cats should go back to some old Lakers spurs games and see how many made up fouls those Laker teams got against the Spurs...

face it...Wade, Bron, and Kobe all get phantom calls..anyone who pretends otherwise is on one of their d*cks
kobe and lebron dont get nearly as many bullsh*t calls as d wade. and any phantom calls kobe gets is makeup for the calls the refs dont give him but should when he takes it to the hole
 05-19-2008, 04:58 PM         #164
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
kobe and lebron dont get nearly as many bullsh*t calls as d wade. and any phantom calls kobe gets is makeup for the calls the refs dont give him but should when he takes it to the hole
@ this apologizing...bottom line, they all get phantom calls...pretend to rationalize it all you want..but the sh*t is a fact and you know it
 05-19-2008, 04:58 PM         #165
Storm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
:rolleyes:
 05-19-2008, 05:00 PM         #166
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
couple examples

05-19-2008, 05:02 PM         #167
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ this apologizing...bottom line, they all get phantom calls...pretend to rationalize it all you want..but the sh*t is a fact and you know it
im not rationalizing sh*t. was what i said not true. in your case EVERYONE GETS PHANTOM CALLS. but who gets the biggest and most bullsh*t calls??? DWAYNE WADE. he got bullsh*t calls in the FINALS that were CRUCIAL to the game. aint no pretending over here. everyone that plays the game gets phantom calls, even your boo jordan
 05-19-2008, 05:08 PM         #168
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:

hmmmmmm how is this a foul?? :wtf:

more of a travel if anything

and if you gave any of us the power to edit videos of a players whole season of bad calls... every player in the league would have multiple videos... this shyt is worthless it only matter how many geeks and how big of stans u got that would waste there time editing videos... im a wade fan but i aint gonna do that shyt ill leave dat for scrams like yall
but the videos i showed were all one game WITH the announcers calling it. where did you get a whole season. at the end of the day my point is the bullsh*t calls KOBE GETS is equal to the bullsh*t calls he DOESNT GET. yall n*ggaz just love to argue yall act like im talkn out of space
 05-19-2008, 05:10 PM         #169
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:

and if you gave any of us the power to edit videos of a players whole season of bad calls... every player in the league would have multiple videos... this shyt is worthless it only matter how many geeks and how big of stans u got that would waste there time editing videos... im a wade fan but i aint gonna do that shyt ill leave dat for scrams like yall
are you blind?? he got smacked in the face. use your eyes mafu*ka
 05-19-2008, 05:24 PM         #170
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:

He got hit on the 2nd step a.ss wipe.
 05-19-2008, 05:53 PM         #171
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
i counted 3rd

ohhh well whats that prove???

kobe has been the most fouled player in the league 3 years in a row

and hes finished in the top 3 in free throw attempts for 4 years now

every superstar gets phantom/ticky tack calls period and every superstar gets fu*ked on calls too they also flop and throw there arms in the air like a bi*ch when they get a clean block theres a diffrence between refs missing calls and it being a vendetta against kobe bryant
He was 4th this year in FT attempts and was #7 in FTA Per game this year. I never said there was a vendetta just alot of no calls for him in recent years. Last year was the only year he was top 3 in FT attempts and fts per game. I dont know where the fu*k u get ur stats from. 05-06 He totaled 2nd in FTs but only 5th in FTA per game due to him playing more games than alot of his contemporaries. Finally in 04-05 he was 7th in FTA but managed to be top 3 in FTA per game.
 05-19-2008, 06:03 PM         #172
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and coincidentally in the post season Kobe has never managed to be top 3 in FTAs Per Game till this year :rolleyes: An obvious sign that FTs def didnt go his way in the post season hence him losing in the 1st rd. IF only he got Wade post season calls :rolleyes:

06-07-#13
05-06-#13
 05-19-2008, 09:46 PM         #173
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
im not rationalizing sh*t. was what i said not true. in your case EVERYONE GETS PHANTOM CALLS. but who gets the biggest and most bullsh*t calls??? DWAYNE WADE. he got bullsh*t calls in the FINALS that were CRUCIAL to the game. aint no pretending over here. everyone that plays the game gets phantom calls, even your boo jordan
@ you even having the audacity to compare the little touch fouls that players today get compared to the hammering that cats in the 80s and early 90s took on the regular...now if you breath on someone on the perimeter you get a whistle, in the 80s and early 90s it was good defense to put your fu*kin elbow into their back for leverage

regular defense in 1991 = a foul every play in the NBA today

save that bullsh*t and come back when you actually know something about basketball
 05-19-2008, 09:54 PM         #174
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
and coincidentally in the post season Kobe has never managed to be top 3 in FTAs Per Game till this year :rolleyes: An obvious sign that FTs def didnt go his way in the post season hence him losing in the 1st rd. IF only he got Wade post season calls :rolleyes:

06-07-#13
05-06-#13
@ you blaming Kobe's first round exits on the refs...they lost in the first round those two years because Kobe and the rest of the Lakers didn't get it fu*kin done..

funny how you talk about the post season..but ignore the regular season..where he has been close to the top in FT regularly since the beginning of his career...I guess the refs come out to screw him in the playoffs after being fair to him all year :rolleyes: Must be a conspiracy :rolleyes:

When you can fu*king double Kobe on every play because there is no one else on the team...you don't have to foul him...but when he has other players on the team who can actually play (Gasol, Fisher), you can throw a double and triple team at him all the time so the odds of him beating his defender and getting the foul are much better...this is basketball 101...you're got to be kidding me

Keep reaching
 05-19-2008, 10:03 PM         #175
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And another reason y kobe doesnt get the same amount of FTS as bron/wade is that they drive more.

Plain and simple.
 10 years ago '06        #176
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,608 | Props total: 8533 8533
It is what it is you can't stop Kobe,Wade,Lebron on every play you gonna foul just to try to stop them. They all get love from the ref.
 10 years ago '04        #177
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
 Andre3000 said:
"You can't do nothing to D-Wade," Wallace said. "If you say boogety-boogety-boo to him, that's a foul." - Rasheed Wallace
"
 05-19-2008, 10:48 PM         #178
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ you even having the audacity to compare the little touch fouls that players today get compared to the hammering that cats in the 80s and early 90s took on the regular...now if you breath on someone on the perimeter you get a whistle, in the 80s and early 90s it was good defense to put your fu*kin elbow into their back for leverage

regular defense in 1991 = a foul every play in the NBA today

save that bullsh*t and come back when you actually know something about basketball
wow, you really are a loser. you sit here and argue 24/7 on boxden over dumb sh*t get a life. i didnt compare sh*t, loosen up your panties. jordan got phantom calls. period, there aint sh*t to say about it. just stfu. at come back when i know something about ball when i play organized AAU ball and will be playing for Fairleigh d*ckinson, you just type about it
 05-19-2008, 10:55 PM         #179
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ you blaming Kobe's first round exits on the refs...they lost in the first round those two years because Kobe and the rest of the Lakers didn't get it fu*kin done..

funny how you talk about the post season..but ignore the regular season..where he has been close to the top in FT regularly since the beginning of his career...I guess the refs come out to screw him in the playoffs after being fair to him all year :rolleyes: Must be a conspiracy :rolleyes:

When you can fu*king double Kobe on every play because there is no one else on the team...you don't have to foul him...but when he has other players on the team who can actually play (Gasol, Fisher), you can throw a double and triple team at him all the time so the odds of him beating his defender and getting the foul are much better...this is basketball 101...you're got to be kidding me

Keep reaching
Im pretty sure I noted the reg season above that post I dont think ur blind are u

Kobe doesn't drive any more or less than the reg season if anything he drives much more. Ive already compared his Post season FT per to his reg per and its not even at all. and ofcourse thats basketball 1 on 1 when the fu*k did I deny that n*gga?? Hes getting way more calls this year though. Ive only seen 2 calls not go his way compared to the many hed not get.
 05-21-2008, 04:12 PM         #180
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
wow, you really are a loser. you sit here and argue 24/7 on boxden over dumb sh*t get a life. i didnt compare sh*t, loosen up your panties. jordan got phantom calls. period, there aint sh*t to say about it. just stfu. at come back when i know something about ball when i play organized AAU ball and will be playing for Fairleigh d*ckinson, you just type about it
You're so stupid...actually by saying they both get phantom calls you are directly comparing the two eras...seeing as the played in two different eras...think about it idiot..and I never said Jordan didn't get phantom calls so you honestly need to shut the fu*k up..but the difference between a "phantom" call then and one now is a stupid fu*kin comparison because back then they didn't even call half the sh*t they call now...wake up and use your brain

@ you bragging about playing for FDU..my master's degree is from FDU...

So first of all, FDU has two campuses and two teams..one D1 and one D3...you don't say which one you are gonna play for..

THe d3 devils...
they were 3-22 last year and you can apply to play for the team on the their website

And the D1 knights were 8-20 playing in the NEC and didn't even make the NEC tournament

keep bragging about playing for one of the worst fu*king teams in the nation

I don't even know why they would let a stupid fu*k like you into FDU..probably bringing down the SAT score average for the whole school...I hope you can at least ball
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
91 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy