Kobe stans can't ever say anything about "D-Whistle" again

most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
62 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-17-2008, 04:27 AM         #21
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
ESPN ANALYST AGREES WADE GETS PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT:

SportsNation Chris Sheridan: (12:40 PM ET) "You're preaching to the choir here, Oliver. every single night D-Wade gets three gift whistles (which even LeBron and Kobe don't get) at a minimum, and one or two late whistles, too. He's treated as preferrentially as Jordan was at the peak of his game, and it is infuriating to watch (unless you're a Heat fan). And I say all that being one of the biggest D-Wade guys around, a Marquette grad even. But it's just plain unfair to see one guy get such special treatment. It takes away from the game."

PLAYERS AND COACHES THOUGHTS:

"He gets all the calls, that's what makes him special.'' - Gerald Wallace

"It's unbelievable what he gets away with.'' - Bob Hill

"I can't believe he has the audacity to complain to the refs, he should be grateful for what they've done for him in his career. He is what he is today because of them." - P.J. Brown

"He travels on that spin move. He picks up that pivot foot... everybody knows it. Dwayne Wade can cover so much ground when he makes that move. As you know, he can go 20 feet with that spin move and get to the basket." - Phil Jackson

"You can't do nothing to D-Wade," Wallace said. "If you say boogety-boogety-boo to him, that's a foul." - Rasheed Wallace

"You are an amazing player Dwayne. I love watching you shoot free throws." - Mark Cuban

Interviewer: "Was it a little ridiculous how Dwyane Wade
got all the calls?"

Tracy McGrady: "Yeah, yeah it really was. I'll tell you man, it
seems if you were watching that game, seemed like it was
rigged. Seriously. I know the NBA.... (cut off by
interviewer)."

Interviewer: "You just got fined (sarcastically)."

Tracy McGrady: "I don't care. So what? But yeah it seemed like it
was rigged. With all the calls he was getting. Jesus. Did
you hear me? We are talking about the NBA Finals, I wish
I could say I was just kidding, and that's what it seemed
like."

05-17-2008, 04:43 AM         #22
Reverend X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

close thread
 10 years ago '07        #23
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 ElMarroAfamado said:
some of you should really grow up and stop using the term "Stan"
that was popular what 5 years ago?
:sleepy:
 05-17-2008, 05:17 AM         #24
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ that animation.....

KOBEEEE TOOO STRONGGGGGG
 05-17-2008, 05:20 AM         #25
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
d-whistle's fu*kery ensued during the 2006 finals where in 3 of the heat's 4 wins, he had 18, 21 and 25 free throws in games that were respectively decided by 2 points, 3 points and 1 point.

not to mention they were coming as a result of gems like this:

try again, storm/hold that/michael jordan...or big r :sick:

Last edited by Big Dee; 05-17-2008 at 05:22 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #26
tdots 
space
space
space
$632 | Props total: 645 645
 Storm said:
kobe in 2008 playoffs = 13.4 free throws per game
d-wade in 2006 playoffs = 10.8 free throws per game

fu*k black mamba, his new name is k-whistle
so your basing the success of the lakers on kobe's free throw average attemts?....lol... this thread is pointless ...lakers #1!
 10 years ago '04        #27
CLICKCLICK 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,176 | Props total: 15 15
The free throw disparity looks bigger than it is because of all the intentional fouls. If you don't count the the free throws that came from intentional fouls the Lakers only shot 37 more free throws than the Jazz throughout 6 games, which averages to the Lakers shooting 6.6 more free throws per game.

You gon' cry and bi*ch about 6.6 more free throws a game? That's more than fair considering that the Lakers have Kobe Bryant the best player in the league in attack mode from the first game to the last, and that the Utah Jazz were the team that committed the most fouls during the regular season.

Last edited by CLICKCLICK; 05-17-2008 at 07:10 AM..
 05-17-2008, 06:23 AM         #28
Young Cutthroat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont see whats wrong with going to the hole to draw fouls and get to the line. Sounds smart to me...
 05-17-2008, 06:57 AM         #29
whateverman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CLICKCLICK said:
The free throw disparity looks bigger than it is because of all the intentional fouls. If you don't count them the free throws that came from intentional fouls the Lakers only shot 37 more free throws than the Jazz throughout 6 games, which averages to the Lakers shooting 6.6 more free throws per game.

You gon' cry and bi*ch about 6.6 more free throws a game? That's more than fair considering that the Lakers have Kobe Bryant the best player in the league in attack mode from the first game to the last, and that the Utah Jazz were the team that committed the most fouls during the regular season.

:applause:
 10 years ago '04        #30
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,459 | Props total: 1239 1239
 Storm said:
funny for all the kobe stans that used to complain about wade being aggressive against dallas are now using common sense talking about, "kobe's driving the ball in"

hypocrisy much??:thumbsdow

Co-sign. Drive to the basket you get more calls, what a concept. But noooooooo, that's not it. the refs gave to the Heat.

Common sense and BXSC don't go together
 05-17-2008, 08:44 AM         #31
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe is facing a aggresive team this series which they will foul him anytime they have a chance too utah is a physical team and they would push him when he is attacking the basket.

Don't be mad lakers made it to the western conference finals
 10 years ago '04        #32
nickh 
space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 0 0
 DaytonSmear said:

[pic - click to view]

LMFAO look at vujacic, his hair goes from long to short to long to short. Thats too much
 10 years ago '04        #33
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 DaytonSmear said:

[pic - click to view]

i swear to god this is gif of the year
 05-17-2008, 09:50 AM         #34
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any player that keeps attacking will get the calls, ANY...thats why Ginobili gets them, Parker, James, Wade and Kobe all the good players that gets to the rim will get they calls, sh*t i seen Millsap be aggressive and got his calls..Wade was great in the 06 Finals, ft's or not he was rediculous and i admired the way he played and he took the respect from me, Wade was great that whole playoffs and phenominal in the Finals, but as far as Kobe i think he deserve most of them calls. but ya'll are truely forgetting that Utah is the #1 fouling team in the NBA, ya'll knew that going in that Kobe would get his calls, that's why Utah struggle to L.A. cause of Kobe Bryant, point blank
 10 years ago '04        #35
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Andre3000 said:
U didn't watch the Finals??? Alot of that sh*t was just not there. No1 was touching homie. I love how after the 1st 2 games the reffing got out of hand.
Show us the phantom calls please or better yet i have every single game of that finals please tell me where i can find those phantom calls...

Wait let me take one of them from you which i know you will say which is the Dirk Nowitzki foul on Wade in Game 5 on the Heat's last possession (Even though the foul was actually done by Devin Harris) it was a foul...

Last edited by dre03; 05-17-2008 at 10:01 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #36
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
 Andre3000 said:
ESPN ANALYST AGREES WADE GETS PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT:

SportsNation Chris Sheridan: (12:40 PM ET) "You're preaching to the choir here, Oliver. every single night D-Wade gets three gift whistles (which even LeBron and Kobe don't get) at a minimum, and one or two late whistles, too. He's treated as preferrentially as Jordan was at the peak of his game, and it is infuriating to watch (unless you're a Heat fan). And I say all that being one of the biggest D-Wade guys around, a Marquette grad even. But it's just plain unfair to see one guy get such special treatment. It takes away from the game."

PLAYERS AND COACHES THOUGHTS:

"He gets all the calls, that's what makes him special.'' - Gerald Wallace

"It's unbelievable what he gets away with.'' - Bob Hill

"I can't believe he has the audacity to complain to the refs, he should be grateful for what they've done for him in his career. He is what he is today because of them." - P.J. Brown

"He travels on that spin move. He picks up that pivot foot... everybody knows it. Dwayne Wade can cover so much ground when he makes that move. As you know, he can go 20 feet with that spin move and get to the basket." - Phil Jackson

"You can't do nothing to D-Wade," Wallace said. "If you say boogety-boogety-boo to him, that's a foul." - Rasheed Wallace

"You are an amazing player Dwayne. I love watching you shoot free throws." - Mark Cuban

Interviewer: "Was it a little ridiculous how Dwyane Wade
got all the calls?"

Tracy McGrady: "Yeah, yeah it really was. I'll tell you man, it
seems if you were watching that game, seemed like it was
rigged. Seriously. I know the NBA.... (cut off by
interviewer)."

Interviewer: "You just got fined (sarcastically)."

Tracy McGrady: "I don't care. So what? But yeah it seemed like it
was rigged. With all the calls he was getting. Jesus. Did
you hear me? We are talking about the NBA Finals, I wish
I could say I was just kidding, and that's what it seemed
like."

breakfast tacos on me guys!!!!
 10 years ago '05        #37
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
the jazz are the leagues leading foul team....of course kobe's gonna get to the line.
 10 years ago '07        #38
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Andre3000 said:
Wade in the 06 Finals 21 fts a game
:applause::applause::appl ause::applause:
 10 years ago '08        #39
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
Its funny, no matter what Kobe does haters find a way to put a negative spin on it.
 10 years ago '04        #40
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
fu*k this threadstarter is a hater
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
118 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
121 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
95 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lakers Guard KCP Is Not Allowed To Leave The State Of California After Dru..
50 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy