Kobe stans can't ever say anything about "D-Whistle" again

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-21-2008, 04:19 PM         #181
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Im pretty sure I noted the reg season above that post I dont think ur blind are u

You did..and it was stupid..because you compare him being in 5th place rather than 3rd when the difference is LESS than one FT per game

It's ignorant to even say that sh*t

Andre3000 said:
Kobe doesn't drive any more or less than the reg season if anything he drives much more. Ive already compared his Post season FT per to his reg per and its not even at all. and ofcourse thats basketball 1 on 1 when the fu*k did I deny that n*gga?? Hes getting way more calls this year though. Ive only seen 2 calls not go his way compared to the many hed not get.
You didn't deny it..you just conveniently didn't mention it because it points out a huge hole in your stupid and flawed argument
 05-21-2008, 04:21 PM         #182
1angrypinoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's FDU? Fucking Dumbass University. Guess it's appropriate for you morons

[pic - click to view]

05-21-2008, 04:29 PM         #183
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1angrypinoy said:
What's FDU? Fucking Dumbass University. Guess it's appropriate for you morons

[pic - click to view]

I'd love to hear where your stupid a.ss went to school..do you really want to compare SAT scores?

I got my masters degree from there because it's right by my house...but you can talk about sh*t you don't know anything about :rolleyes:

Go away kid

Last edited by shonuff12; 05-21-2008 at 04:31 PM..
 05-21-2008, 04:32 PM         #184
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
You're so stupid...actually by saying they both get phantom calls you are directly comparing the two eras...seeing as the played in two different eras...think about it idiot..and I never said Jordan didn't get phantom calls so you honestly need to shut the fu*k up..but the difference between a "phantom" call then and one now is a stupid fu*kin comparison because back then they didn't even call half the sh*t they call now...wake up and use your brain

@ you bragging about playing for FDU..my master's degree is from FDU...

So first of all, FDU has two campuses and two teams..one D1 and one D3...you don't say which one you are gonna play for..

THe d3 devils...
they were 3-22 last year and you can apply to play for the team on the their website

And the D1 knights were 8-20 playing in the NEC and didn't even make the NEC tournament

keep bragging about playing for one of the worst fu*king teams in the nation

I don't even know why they would let a stupid fu*k like you into FDU..probably bringing down the SAT score average for the whole school...I hope you can at least ball
lol at this loser. im playin for teaneck D1 my nig. and who gives a fu*k about the record n*gga you dont even play ball. your just in every boxden thread on the damn section go get some pus*y. if i was comparing eras i would COMPARE THE ERAS how the fu*k does a phantom foul translate to that??? dumbass. jordan got calls where he wasnt even touched. i dont give a fu*k what era it was in watch his games loser. same thing kobe gets. it dont got sh*t to do with no era. i phantom foul is a PHANTOM foul whether its the 60s 70s 80s or watever the fu*k era. emphasis on phantom you d*ckhead. my SAT was a combined 1620. which is good in my case because i also got into st.johns rutgers and seton, keep talkin out ya a.ss. you say you got a masters degree LMAO!!!!!!! in what boxden??? its clear you dont do sh*t but this site
 05-21-2008, 04:46 PM         #185
1angrypinoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
I'd love to hear where your stupid a.ss went to school..do you really want to compare SAT scores?

I got my masters degree from there because it's right by my house...but you can talk about sh*t you don't know anything about :rolleyes:

Go away kid
I'm sorry you live in a trailer park
 05-21-2008, 07:32 PM         #186
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
You did..and it was stupid..because you compare him being in 5th place rather than 3rd when the difference is LESS than one FT per game

It's ignorant to even say that sh*t

You didn't deny it..you just conveniently didn't mention it because it points out a huge hole in your stupid and flawed argument
UR boy said hes been top 3 for 4 years and I sh*tted on the argument. Simple as that. Kobe is one of those that can get to the line so he will be up there regardless. This whole argument is really based on playoff reffing and his averages in the reg season dont compare to the playoffs which make little sense since he tends to be more aggressive in the post season. It really doesn't point out any flaw Kobe still gets double teams regardless but its pretty damn obvious that hes gotten almost every call this post season. sh*t that they wouldn't call in the past hes getting period. No1 is denying that Pau/Fisher help open the floor for Kobe but a foul is a foul regardless and sh*t that they wouldnt call hes obviously getting now.
 05-23-2008, 07:34 PM         #187
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1angrypinoy said:
I'm sorry you live in a trailer park
yea..because there are tons of trailer parks in New Jersey...:rolleyes:

Moron
 05-23-2008, 07:43 PM         #188
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
lol at this loser. im playin for teaneck D1 my nig. and who gives a fu*k about the record n*gga you dont even play ball. your just in every boxden thread on the damn section go get some pus*y.
@ this moron trying to brag about playing ball..but then acting like the record of the team doesn't matter...you don't think the record of the team has A LITTLE something to do with how talented the players are? You stupid fu*k

And you're right..i didn't play college ball...because I went to a fu*king d-3 school where people actually give a fu*k about an education...it's called TCNJ...look it up..add about 500 to your SAT scores and maybe you could get in there

Nevermind that you don't have to play d-1 to see that the fouls that were called 20 years ago were different than the ones that are called today

crmlbywonder said:
if i was comparing eras i would COMPARE THE ERAS: how the fu*k does a phantom foul translate to that??? dumbass. jordan got calls where he wasnt even touched. i dont give a fu*k what era it was in watch his games loser. same thing kobe gets. it dont got sh*t to do with no era. i phantom foul is a PHANTOM foul whether its the 60s 70s 80s or watever the fu*k era.
You're such a dumb fu*k...you don't seem to understand the simple concept that the fouls that are called today would never be called back then...hence the refs allowed MORE contact back then...hence less "phantom" fouls and certainly less bullsh*t pus*y fouls. Are you actually this slow?

crmlbywonder said:
my SAT was a combined 1620. which is good in my case because i also got into st.johns rutgers and seton, keep talkin out ya a.ss. you say you got a masters degree LMAO!!!!!!! in what boxden??? its clear you dont do sh*t but this site
@ you trying to say sh*t with scores like those...I took the SAT when it was only two sections not three and I got 1390 I also took the "experimental" writing section before they actually added the sh*t to the real test and if you want to add that I ended up with 2150....

Keep bragging about getting into Rutgers...what a joke
 05-23-2008, 07:51 PM         #189
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
UR boy said hes been top 3 for 4 years and I sh*tted on the argument. Simple as that. Kobe is one of those that can get to the line so he will be up there regardless. This whole argument is really based on playoff reffing and his averages in the reg season dont compare to the playoffs which make little sense since he tends to be more aggressive in the post season. It really doesn't point out any flaw Kobe still gets double teams regardless but its pretty damn obvious that hes gotten almost every call this post season. sh*t that they wouldn't call in the past hes getting period. No1 is denying that Pau/Fisher help open the floor for Kobe but a foul is a foul regardless and sh*t that they wouldnt call hes obviously getting now.
1) I don't even know who the hell you were talking too..so he damn sure ain't "my boy"

2) I love how you automatically say he's more aggressive in the post season...where in the hell did you get that from? You're aware his post season scoring average is LESS than his regular season scoring average for his career despite averaging MORE minutes per game? He also averages 19 shots per game career in BOTH the playoffs AND the regular season despite the aforementioned extra minutes? Plus his a.ssists per game are higher in the playoffs on his career than in the regular season? And this what you call MORE aggressive?

3) @ you trying to act like Kobe gets the same double teams now that he did back then. That's a fu*king joke and you know it...you're an idiot or a liar if you want to act like someone helping on kobe coming off gasol/fisher is the same as someone helping coming off Kwame Brown/ Smush Parker...that sh*t is laughable at BEST :rolleyes:
 05-23-2008, 07:52 PM         #190
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
dog, nobody is going to win a debate with shonuff.
it's called actually having a clue about what you're talking about..they should try it :rolleyes:

Sadly, it's not even like i sh*t on kobe..I have called him the best player in the league about 100 times on this sh*t...but that's not enough for the Kobe nut hangers
 05-23-2008, 07:53 PM         #191
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
Ur right it never ends. :sleepy:
 05-23-2008, 08:08 PM         #192
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
1) I don't even know who the hell you were talking too..so he damn sure ain't "my boy"

2) I love how you automatically say he's more aggressive in the post season...where in the hell did you get that from? You're aware his post season scoring average is LESS than his regular season scoring average for his career despite averaging MORE minutes per game? He also averages 19 shots per game career in BOTH the playoffs AND the regular season despite the aforementioned extra minutes? Plus his a.ssists per game are higher in the playoffs on his career than in the regular season? And this what you call MORE aggressive?

3) @ you trying to act like Kobe gets the same double teams now that he did back then. That's a fu*king joke and you know it...you're an idiot or a liar if you want to act like someone helping on kobe coming off gasol/fisher is the same as someone helping coming off Kwame Brown/ Smush Parker...that sh*t is laughable at BEST :rolleyes:
U really love arguing. I never said he gets the same EXACT double teams a.ss head. I said simply a foul is a foul and Kobe is getting alot of the sh*t they wouldn't call in recent years and thats as simple as that. And if u think he doesn't play more aggressive in the post season your really dumb seriously. and u do know Ive been talking about his career after Shaq right??? God damn stop trying to create a fu*king argument n*gga sh*t. :slap: And being more aggressive doesn't mean shooting more shots u a.ss wipe. It means taking control of the game and not just standing there and not doing sh*t. After the 1st half of game 1 they asked Phil after Kobe only shot 3 shots should Kobe shoot more. He simply said he should be more agressive period so u thinking FG Att ONLY shows agressiveness is also a huge fu*king joke. And if you think players most important players dont try to play more aggressive in the postseason you are also a fu*kin idiot.
 05-23-2008, 08:09 PM         #193
1angrypinoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
yea..because there are tons of trailer parks in New Jersey...:rolleyes:

Moron
I'm sorry I don't look up where someone lives when they post on the Intarweb

Look at this dumbass fool talking about his "high" SAT score. You aren't that smart retard, otherwise you would have attended an elite university instead of Fucking Dumbass University.

Psst fuktard...someone forgot to tell you that degree from Devry isn't really a "Mastahs" and doesn't qualify you on being an "intellectual".
 05-23-2008, 10:44 PM         #194
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
basically, but the funny part is i dont give a fu*k. he'll keep going til he dies arguin the same sh*t. better chance convincin elton john to get some pus*y. he literally needs to start a life. now watch him quote my sh*t again to get some dumb point across. he keep some1 nuts all in his mouth
 05-24-2008, 03:34 PM         #195
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1angrypinoy said:
I'm sorry I don't look up where someone lives when they post on the Intarweb

Look at this dumbass fool talking about his "high" SAT score. You aren't that smart retard, otherwise you would have attended an elite university instead of Fucking Dumbass University.

Psst fuktard...someone forgot to tell you that degree from Devry isn't really a "Mastahs" and doesn't qualify you on being an "intellectual".
@ this moron..it says the sh*t right under my avy...you didn't have to look anything up

And I don't need to defend my educational background to your ignorant a.ss..and I damn sure don't need to be an intellectual to point out what a fu*king idiot you are. I don't give a sh*t if you believe me or not because I don't give a sh*t what you think...while I'm out making a living getting paid, you can enjoy living in your mom's basement trying to insult people
 05-24-2008, 03:35 PM         #196
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
basically, but the funny part is i dont give a fu*k. he'll keep going til he dies arguin the same sh*t. better chance convincin elton john to get some pus*y. he literally needs to start a life. now watch him quote my sh*t again to get some dumb point across. he keep some1 nuts all in his mouth
@ you using the DJ quik school of arguing..you have no response to facts..so you just try to act like the sh*t you were arguing about hours ago is suddenly irrelevant
 05-24-2008, 03:48 PM         #197
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
U really love arguing. I never said he gets the same EXACT double teams a.ss head. I said simply a foul is a foul and Kobe is getting alot of the sh*t they wouldn't call in recent years and thats as simple as that.
Go read what you said again..because that's not what you said...and besides that..I have already pointed out that in fact fouls are not universal from one era to another..and if you have even watched an old game on ESPN classic, then you're stupid a.ss would already know that

Andre3000 said:
And if u think he doesn't play more aggressive in the post season your really dumb seriously. and u do know Ive been talking about his career after Shaq right???
I love how suddenly we're only counting after Shaq..another thing you magically imply now that you never said before :rolleyes:

Andre3000 said:
God damn stop trying to create a fu*king argument n*gga sh*t. :slap: And being more aggressive doesn't mean shooting more shots u a.ss wipe. It means taking control of the game and not just standing there and not doing sh*t.

Yea because Kobe is always standing around and not shooting during the regular season Read what you just said you idiot..you make no sense at all.

And if it's not shots..then what the hell is it? He's passing "more aggressively?" Stop being a fu*king idiot..Kobe is a scoring machine, being aggressive for Kobe is putting the ball in the basket and getting to the line..and any attempts by your to ignore that obvious fact and the stats that support my point are just ignorant and you know it.

Andre3000 said:
After the 1st half of game 1 they asked Phil after Kobe only shot 3 shots should Kobe shoot more. He simply said he should be more agressive period so u thinking FG Att ONLY shows agressiveness is also a huge fu*king joke. And if you think players most important players dont try to play more aggressive in the postseason you are also a fu*kin idiot.
I didn't mention FG attempts only...re read the post and come back when you understand it
 10 years ago '04        #198
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 708 708
Kobe = BX's favorite player of all time...

Nobody has more posts, or pages per post than Kobe..

Fact... do the numbers!
 05-24-2008, 04:58 PM         #199
1angrypinoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ this moron..it says the sh*t right under my avy...you didn't have to look anything up

And I don't need to defend my educational background to your ignorant a.ss..and I damn sure don't need to be an intellectual to point out what a fu*king idiot you are. I don't give a sh*t if you believe me or not because I don't give a sh*t what you think...while I'm out making a living getting paid, you can enjoy living in your mom's basement trying to insult people
I'm sorry nobody gives a flying rats a.ss 'about yo apparent "Mastahs" from ITT tech, the sh!thole where you live and what you do for a living

I too can say, yeah I gots me an edumacation wit a double Ph.D. in Bioinformatics & Strukcharel Bioligee over the Intarweb. Dat don't meen sh!t and dat dont meen is da truff.

Apparently, you do since you like beating yo chest about a "Mastahs" from the back of cereal box. As if getting into Fucking Dumbass University is even one of the elite universities. Only high school kids and ones with that type of mentality talk about SATs
 05-25-2008, 10:19 PM         #200
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ you using the DJ quik school of arguing..you have no response to facts..so you just try to act like the sh*t you were arguing about hours ago is suddenly irrelevant
see, paypal bets on him quotin my sh*t again, im tellin yall he has nuthin better 2 do
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy