May 16 - MTV's top 10 hottest MC's are

most viewed right now
 82
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 76
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 47
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #81
D.O.H. 
space
avatar space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
1 ok
2 please
3 i guess
4 eh...i can live wit it
5 fire them
6 ok, maybe a lil higher wit plat cd and recent mixtape success
7 ok
8 ok
9 what'd he do in the last year?
10 same as 9
 05-17-2008, 04:25 PM         #82
iamcrackmuzik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this list isn't about skill

it's about popularity and album sales

jus like last year's list
 10 years ago '04        #83
caboloon 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$4,106 | Props total: 894 894
fu*k it I am one of the hottest rapper in the world
 10 years ago '06        #84
rlnichol77 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,022 | Props total: 11 11
thats pretty accurate
 05-17-2008, 04:39 PM         #85
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haterade2885 said:
wheres em nas pac big?
pac and big have been dead for years. how could they be hot right now? the least isnt whos the best, its whose most popular right now.
 10 years ago '04        #86
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$8,642 | Props total: 1096 1096
They made me so sick I didn't even watch the final 2.
 05-17-2008, 06:30 PM         #87
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares really
 05-17-2008, 07:40 PM         #88
youngholla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pos said:
Wayne shoulda been #1........

Kanye is fu*kin GARBAGE, lolll dude is ighttt, he'll lay a hot verse down here and there but def. NOT the Hottest

and who the fu*k plays Jay-Z anymore??????, only Hov i play is OLD sh*t, im talkin late 90's, early 2000 sh*t
n*gga this list wasnt made to please you, but Jay>Wayne its no contest...until the lollipop licking baby kissing f*g**t puts out more creditible content shut ya a.ss up


Last edited by youngholla; 05-17-2008 at 07:53 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #89
bcity973 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$432 | Props total: 1 1
flashy lights
 10 years ago '07        #90
bcity973 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$432 | Props total: 1 1
 ThaReapa420 said:
You guys are retarded. It didn't say BEST LYRICIST. It said HOTTEST. Dudes who are hot in the game right now...I swear most people are retarded that bein said. Weezy is hotter than Ye right now. And Jeezy is hotter than alotta these dudes as far as bein anticipated and on alotta n*ggas sh*t. I woulda dropped TI and put Bun B though
weezy? r u crazy. every song this dude puts out every n*gga think that sh*t is hot when its not. dAT SONG DAT HE GOT OUT CALLED A MILLI IS STRAIGHT GARBADGE.
 10 years ago '04        #91
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
fu*k a rick ross, whys he even up there
 10 years ago '07        #92
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,069 | Props total: 1841 1841
50 cent shouldnt even be on that list, he's garbage
 05-17-2008, 09:33 PM         #93
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Public didn't choose any of this sh*t.
Sway was on MTV last night with his "Panel" and they had footage of the whole process of the Panelists voting and debating who should be Ranked what.

At first, Wayne was On the #1 spot. Then they switched positions with Wayne and Kanye (1 & 2). Then They Decided to switch positions with Wayne and Jay-Z (2 & 3). The Public had No say, it was a room with about 8 people.

Overall, the whole list is trash and I'm suprised people actually would Entertain a Best Rappers List created by MTV. They lost when they decided not to include Black Thought on the List as #1.

That also indicates that this list isn't based on Lyrically Content but more on Notoriety. This list is about as credible as a Nickolodean's Top 10 hottest MC's list.
 05-17-2008, 09:46 PM         #94
youngholla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CHRONICLE said:
The Public didn't choose any of this sh*t.
Sway was on MTV last night with his "Panel" and they had footage of the whole process of the Panelists voting and debating who should be Ranked what.

At first, Wayne was On the #1 spot. Then they switched positions with Wayne and Kanye (1 & 2). Then They Decided to switch positions with Wayne and Jay-Z (2 & 3). The Public had No say, it was a room with about 8 people.

Overall, the whole list is trash and I'm suprised people actually would Entertain a Best Rappers List created by MTV. They lost when they decided not to include Black Thought on the List as #1.

That also indicates that this list isn't based on Lyrically Content but more on Notoriety. This list is about as credible as a Nickolodean's Top 10 hottest MC's list.
once again another dumbass, its hottest not best, the masses and black thought wouldnt even make top 25 as far as being hot goes
 05-17-2008, 09:56 PM         #95
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngholla said:
once again another dumbass, its hottest not best, the masses and black thought wouldnt even make top 25 as far as being hot goes
Did I not in my post state: "this list isn't based on Lyrically Content but more on Notoriety." ?

You Incomprehensive Twats have turned this forum into a fu*king playground for the low-minded. Next time ask for permission to quote me, child.
 10 years ago '07        #96
Willie_Dynamite 
space
avatar space
space
$407 | Props total: 0 0
 NYG155 said:
This isn't a list about who's the best. But just who's the hottest/ most in demand artists in rap right now. So saying that jeezy and 50 shouldn't be on there when they're 2 of the most talked about rappers out right now is stupid.
:applause::applause::applause:
 05-17-2008, 10:18 PM         #97
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CHRONICLE said:
The Public didn't choose any of this sh*t.
Sway was on MTV last night with his "Panel" and they had footage of the whole process of the Panelists voting and debating who should be Ranked what.

At first, Wayne was On the #1 spot. Then they switched positions with Wayne and Kanye (1 & 2). Then They Decided to switch positions with Wayne and Jay-Z (2 & 3). The Public had No say, it was a room with about 8 people.

Overall, the whole list is trash and I'm suprised people actually would Entertain a Best Rappers List created by MTV. They lost when they decided not to include Black Thought on the List as #1.

That also indicates that this list isn't based on Lyrically Content but more on Notoriety. This list is about as credible as a Nickolodean's Top 10 hottest MC's list.
Its hottest NOT best dumbass :slap: so why even mention that

And yes I read your last part but what you wrote before negates that:thumbsdow
 10 years ago '04        #98
diane303 
space
avatar space
space
$1,834 | Props total: 0 0
why did i even click on this sh*t..
 05-17-2008, 11:03 PM         #99
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Its hottest NOT best dumbass :slap: so why even mention that

And yes I read your last part but what you wrote before negates that:thumbsdow
Thats obviously a Mis-Wording.

The other post I made is the Key point I was conveying.

And if you want to play this game of sematics, I can say Hottest is in essence "The Best". If someone says: "I think the Hottest Rapper is..." You will intepret that as him saying who he thinks the best rapper is, hence my Mis-Wording... In other words for you incomprehensive twats... Hottest and Best, Same difference.

Dumb fu*k, Logic was absent in your post.
 05-17-2008, 11:29 PM         #100
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CHRONICLE said:
Thats obviously a Mis-Wording.

The other post I made is the Key point I was conveying.

And if you want to play this game of sematics, I can say Hottest is in essence "The Best". If someone says: "I think the Hottest Rapper is..." You will intepret that as him saying who he thinks the best rapper is, hence my Mis-Wording... In other words for you incomprehensive twats... Hottest and Best, Same difference.

Dumb fu*k, Logic was absent in your post.
at calling people dumb fu*ks but using words like "twat"

And I respect Black Thought and the Roots but this is an MTV list of the "hottest" dummy

"hottest" and "best" is not the "same difference" idiot

Are y'all fu*king retarded? Are you guys not able to comprehend?

Its not who's the BEST, its NOT who's the best ever, its not who's the nicest, its not who's the greatest, etc.

Its who's the HOTTEST not to mention its brought to you by MTV, damn be easy
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
14 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy