May 16 - MTV's top 10 hottest MC's are

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-17-2008, 12:32 PM         #61
youngholla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and muficka's are still sayin it, Nas aint as relevant as souja boy a**hole, fall back and read again hot not best stupid fu*k
 10 years ago '05        #62
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 386 386
5 out of 10 is down south woow
 10 years ago '04        #63
jdakidd44 
space
space
space
$857 | Props total: 0 0
and dat list is still fu*ked up!
 10 years ago '04        #64
jdakidd44 
space
space
space
o and switch j wit nas
 10 years ago '04        #65
jdakidd44 
space
space
space
hiphop is dead
 10 years ago '04        #66
Makaveli4Eva 
space
space
$750 | Props total: 160 160
First off MyWorld had da realest fu*kin breakdown outta all ya'll hataz.

It's about Hottest. All you underground heads, and straight lyricists gotta understand its more to hiphop than bars. Real talk if you doing all that spittin and n*ggaz not relating to you, you doing it for self and not for nobody else. That's why I can buy the Cool and buy Savage Life 2 a couple weeks lata. I'm in da south and one ignorant a.ss dude say we ain't got lyricists. Chamillionaire, Weezy, Bun B, Luda, Face, 3000( even tho I don't think he shoulda made it. He fu*kin lazy and just wanna sing.) Oh me too. if you don't believe me. Holla
 05-17-2008, 01:02 PM         #67
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Narcz said:
I swear. every other post I'm reading "OMG, where's Pac, Eminem, Biggie, or Nas" etc. And even after this post were still gonna see people posting just like that

I've come to the conclusion that most these guys are idiots.
You was not lying, look at the idiots posting up top
 10 years ago '07        #68
SG08 
space
space
$68 | Props total: 11 11
most of you guys are idiots its THE HOTTTEST GOD DAMN. THE only thing u can do to this list is put Lupe 4th and Rick Ross 7th and Drop T.I. for Common. cause common had Finding Forever...
 10 years ago '07        #69
SG08 
space
space
$68 | Props total: 11 11
 Juice2081 said:
Nas should be 1 or 2 on this list
I guys going to make the list when making list like Be a zzzzzz Too.
 10 years ago '08        #70
daytona500 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
the list ain't dat bad... i like da fact dat they added the boss to the list cause we already know bout every body else. lupe could have been higher though
 10 years ago '04        #71
youngblanco 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,762 | Props total: 604 604
damn yall sdfu about that list. i agree with all the mc's on that top 10. its about who's been puttin it down the last year. damn not the 10 best ever
 10 years ago '06        #72
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
 Caleb_Pratt said:
Well I ain't Trying to Put In Order BUt I think these 11 Should Be Considered...... FOr Hottest Right Now

Wayne (The Number 1:banghead: rap artist on tracks in your cd player and ever damn rap site in the world),
Jay Z (Damn He's still Running Things... That's Impressive),
Kanye (He's "Flashing Lights" club fire Like Ur on LSD nuff Said),
T.I. (He's Still Putting Out Remixes and Everyone Listens Whenever he Speaks),
The Game (Those First two Singles Big Dreams, and Pain are Serious),
Flo-Rida (can't deny the fireball this dude is even if u don't like him),
Andre 3000 (any time he puts out anything, everyone has to have it),
50 Cent (Sorry to Say it but With The New G-Unit Cd, Every Remix, and Interview every one Listens.... Even When U hate em, u listen... Yeah I Can testify To That),
Rick Ross (He's On Everything, Every Remix.... He's Like The DJ Khaled of Rappers... Maybe Not the best Lyrically, But As far as hottest... yeah he's there.)
Lupe Fiasco (He's Lyrically Crazy, And Everybody Loves His sh*t)
Snoop Dogg (He Does Have the 20 Year Swag... don't he....)
come on fam
 10 years ago '05        #73
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,179 | Props total: 1191 1191
 10 years ago '07        #74
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,622 | Props total: 5474 5474
that list is about right, it say the "HOTTEST RIGHT NOW"......Snoop and Dre 3000 shouldn't have been on the list

i think the only rapper, NOT on the list is Ludacris...he shoulda been on there......

big fan of Outkast and Andre 3000, but he don't have enough material out to be considered, however he has had some great guest appearance verses, so.....

great rapper tho, good style

fu*k KANYE, dude is horrible.....WEEZY ALL DAY!!!!!!
 05-17-2008, 02:15 PM         #75
DropDownInc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't beleive kenye should be on there....
 10 years ago '07        #76
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,622 | Props total: 5474 5474
Wayne shoulda been #1........

Kanye is fu*kin GARBAGE, lolll dude is ighttt, he'll lay a hot verse down here and there but def. NOT the Hottest

and who the fu*k plays Jay-Z anymore??????, only Hov i play is OLD sh*t, im talkin late 90's, early 2000 sh*t
 10 years ago '08        #77
MO CITY TX 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 147 147
it think the list aint that bad considering its an MTV list. could have been way worse. and as far as Andre.... I love Outkast and Dre3000 but sometimes it feels like people be on his d*ck just a lil much. We know he is constantly bringing fresh music to the table but i think Big Boi goes just as hard. they should always be mentioned as a group.
 05-17-2008, 03:21 PM         #78
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pos said:
Wayne shoulda been #1........

Kanye is fu*kin GARBAGE, lolll dude is ighttt, he'll lay a hot verse down here and there but def. NOT the Hottest

and who the fu*k plays Jay-Z anymore??????, only Hov i play is OLD sh*t, im talkin late 90's, early 2000 sh*t
fu*k outta here, Wayne is a watered down version of Jay and Gillie :thumbsdow

You must agree with the fat Indian dude that Wayne is more creative than Jay just because he runs around with lollipops in his mouth :rolleyes:
 05-17-2008, 03:38 PM         #79
KingoBling  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y is snoop dogg up there?? he a bum. besides him list is good since its not the best MC its the hottest
 10 years ago '07        #80
Caleb_Pratt 5 heat pts
space
space
$294 | Props total: 110 110
Originally Posted by Caleb_Pratt
Well I ain't Trying to Put In Order BUt I think these 11 Should Be Considered...... FOr Hottest Right Now

Wayne (The Number 1 rap artist on tracks in your cd player and ever damn rap site in the world),
Jay Z (Damn He's still Running Things... That's Impressive),
Kanye (He's "Flashing Lights" club fire Like Ur on LSD nuff Said),
T.I. (He's Still Putting Out Remixes and Everyone Listens Whenever he Speaks),
The Game (Those First two Singles Big Dreams, and Pain are Serious),
Flo-Rida (can't deny the fireball this dude is even if u don't like him),
Andre 3000 (any time he puts out anything, everyone has to have it),
50 Cent (Sorry to Say it but With The New G-Unit Cd, Every Remix, and Interview every one Listens.... Even When U hate em, u listen... Yeah I Can testify To That),
Rick Ross (He's On Everything, Every Remix.... He's Like The DJ Khaled of Rappers... Maybe Not the best Lyrically, But As far as hottest... yeah he's there.)
Lupe Fiasco (He's Lyrically Crazy, And Everybody Loves His sh*t)
Snoop Dogg (He Does Have the 20 Year Swag... don't he....)

Come On Fam....
As Far As The Wayne Comment Goes... The Man Works With EVERYONE!!! R&B artist, Rap Artists, Rock Artists....... I Gaurantee There Is More than One Lil Wayne Track that U bump cause he's with a another artist that u really like Even If U Don't Like Wayne. Like Jay - Wayne Raps with Him........ Like Kanye - Wayne Raps With Him...... Like Ross- Wayne Raps With Him!!! ... Matter fact I Think 50 Cent and Lupe are the only artists he hasn't worked with that made the list. So Everyone at least has one Weezy joint if one of their favorite MCs made the list. Even If U hate HIM!!! LOL!!!!

As Far As Flo-Rida here's my arguement: Tell Me Every Damn Girl Don't be in The Club Requesting "Get Low" or "Elevator" Dude Is Seriously getting play. Also His Album Was A Pretty Good One.... HERE's A Tracklist......

1. American Superstar ft Lil Wayne
2. Ack Like U Know
3. Elevator ft Timbaland
4. Roll ft Sean Kingston
5. Low ft T-Pain
6. Priceless ft Birdman
7. Ms. Hangover - HOT SONG if U Ain't heard it Yet
8. Still Missin
9 In The Ayer ft Will I AM
10. Me and U
11. All My Life
12. Don't Know How to Act ft Yung Joc
13. Freaky Deaky ft Trey Songz
14. Money Right ft Rick Ross and Brisco

....... Now With Elevator and Low Pushing the Album .... I Was Also Impressed with Roll, Ms Hangover, and Freaky Deaky

Also Decent Songs With Money Right, American Superstar, and Don't Know How To Act.
It's Hard To Find a Album Now Days That's Got 3 Decent Tracks, and I Find Myself Not Hitting The Next Track Button Like Most CD's. and If U about Digital ...... He's Sold So Many "Low" Ringtones ... Fo Real
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy