T.I HIGH SCHOOL YR BOOK PIC.. LoL @ TIP LOOKING LIKE KRISS KROSS

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-18-2008, 06:26 PM         #61
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol damn...tip d*ck riders are crazy funny.....what does it take? ..I mean you could have T.I. himself come out himself and say he fake and you would still deny it...

not bad enough he was run out of houston

not bad enough that he went out like a bi*ch on Mtv's punkd...showin his snitch side to the world

and now its not bad enough that shawty lo of all people come out and expose him.....

wake up
 05-18-2008, 06:57 PM         #62
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf look soo jolly
 10 years ago '05        #63
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12550 12550
He don't look like a n*gga who was pushing all that weight at a young age as that n*gga claim.

He look happy go lucky like a motha fu*ka.

Picture holds alot of weight.
 05-18-2008, 07:22 PM         #64
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^word up
 05-18-2008, 07:48 PM         #65
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"fu*k a ice grill, gangstas smile, only time we keep a serious face is when we sitting in trial" - R.I.P. Stack Bundles
 10 years ago '06        #66
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,614 | Props total: 2237 2237
 Hold That said:
He don't look like a n*gga who was pushing all that weight at a young age as that n*gga claim.

He look happy go lucky like a motha fu*ka.

Picture holds alot of weight.

[pic - click to view]

Using your logic, tell me what these dudes "look" like....

A. A gay couple.
B. Father & son.
C. Two dudes who were responsible for the "DC Sniper".

Be honest, what these dudes look like?
 10 years ago '07        #67
Three 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 1038 1038
^^^

A!!!!!
 10 years ago '06        #68
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
 Three said:
^^^

A!!!!!
You sir would be wrong. & if you were in DMV metro area around Oct 2002, you woulda wished that's all they were.
 05-18-2008, 08:49 PM         #69
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont know what a nikka pushin wieght looks like....being real its a hustle...the last nikka u would expect.....there for how can u call what a person who pushed weight even at a young age look like....
I disagree there....

but there is still no disproving the facts about tip being fake
 10 years ago '06        #70
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
 Italy said:

but there is still no disproving the facts about tip being fake
So then what rap n*gga is "real"? Don't just speculate, provide facts. If a n*gga says he's shootin, produce the body, police report, or interview the victim/family. If a n*gga says he's hustling ki's or pounds, produce evidence. Any n*gga claiming they had dimes before rap, show a n*gga some pics or have some interviews with the n*ggas ex's. Quit buying into the people & just like or dislike the music. Anything else is just avoiding the only relevant question about the artist: Do they make good, quality music consistently?
 10 years ago '05        #71
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
 Jr.56 said:
t.i from the class of 98 like me...so i know...thats probably from his freshman year and n1ggaz was wearing there hair like that...so that aint nothing major...n1ggaz put to much into this shyt
its funny n*ggaz clowin him for lookin like kriss kross when 1 they around the same age and from atl what u want him to like a whole bunch of kids was lookin like kriss kross in 94-96 big deal i mean are really gonna clown how n*ggaz in hs look id rather look like a bum is hs and blow up then be like 50 said dam homie in highschool u was the man homie
 05-18-2008, 09:35 PM         #72
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
So then what rap n*gga is "real"? Don't just speculate, provide facts. If a n*gga says he's shootin, produce the body, police report, or interview the victim/family. If a n*gga says he's hustling ki's or pounds, produce evidence. Any n*gga claiming they had dimes before rap, show a n*gga some pics or have some interviews with the n*ggas ex's. Quit buying into the people & just like or dislike the music. Anything else is just avoiding the only relevant question about the artist: Do they make good, quality music consistently?
There it is

99.9999% of the rappers out there are "fake"
 10 years ago '06        #73
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,632 | Props total: 2535 2535
HAHA

we all got those old pics
 10 years ago '05        #74
STATlanta2006 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,751 | Props total: 56 56
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Everybody H.S. Pic bogus

[pic - click to view]

LOL this one is a classic
 10 years ago '04        #75
RatedQue 51 heat pts51
space
space
$3,368 | Props total: 1039 1039

lol thats my movie! shame they never put it out on dvd... but house party 4 is on dvd
 05-19-2008, 09:41 AM         #76
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How does this expose him? I don't even think that's his senior pic. Everyone got dude HS pics just look at the Lil Jon ones.

Shawty Lo going at T.I. is like Jim Jones going at Jay. One hit wonders trying to stay relevant

stitch said:
So I guess if you don't grit your teeth in a yearbook picture that basically means you're soft, right?

Even John Gotti smiled.
Cause real gangsters mean mug 24/7 like Game does and we all know how real he is
 10 years ago '05        #77
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
 yumflip said:

[pic - click to view]

Using your logic, tell me what these dudes "look" like....

A. A gay couple.
B. Father & son.
C. Two dudes who were responsible for the "DC Sniper".

Be honest, what these dudes look like?

:finger: them for having me and everyone walking outside in zig zag patterns

off topic but alot of black people were swearing "man I know its a crazy a.ss white man doing this sh*t, fu*kin crackers"
 10 years ago '04        #78
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
it kinda looks like hurricane chris's brother
 05-22-2008, 06:43 PM         #79
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its still just funny to me that people are just now seeing the real TI...lol i've been sayin it for years....

Unfortunently this a problem alot of hip hop artist make....I see local artist in my own city....who feel like to make it big you have to be in a big city or whatever...so they move and call that place home........then when and if they blow up....sh*t comes back to them....,..Nikkas are too fake now a days...hip hop is about keeping it real....I dont think you have to move anywhere or lie about where your from...keep it real....theres no place like home...if you grew up rich and never didnt any work.....thats cool just keep it real....

i have issues with Lil Eazy E too.....he had it good most his life...lol u see his sisters sweet 16 on Mtv....I respect Eazy E...he a legend...but his son doesnt know sh*t about the streets....he could have gotten love and respect for just being eazys son.....he didnt have to lie..

lol kinda like Carmine Gotti who just signed with the ruff ryders....with that last name he probaly could have done anything he wanted...you know how many rappers call themselve gotti.....he didnt have to change it...he is a gotti.....now him being real i really dont know if he has done any work or been involved with the gambino family...so its hard to call that...he cant rap with a lick....but as long as he keeps it real...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy