Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-15-2008, 12:41 AM         #81
ldogg318 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
soon 50 >>>> jay

business wise
i dont know if this is true but it sure will bring up endless "blunt" arguments in the hood.
 05-15-2008, 12:55 AM         #82
GURBINA1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OOps said:
all the money in the world wont buy you respect, and get rid of your feminint ways! Dude a snitch, aired out young bucks business, and still a hoe. I aint on dudes payroll, or d*ck riding dude so i will keep the hate going. Dudes loose change..

RESPECT sh*t WHAT RESPECT IS YOU TALKING ABOUT THE RESPECT OF A BUNCH OF LOW LIFE WHO NEVER ARE GOING TO MAKE OR THE RESPECT OF DOES ON THEY WAY TO PRISON I MEAN SOME OF YOU TALK ABOUT RESPECT AND THIS AND THAT RESPECT DONT PUT FOOD IN THE TABLE DONT PAY FOR CLOTHES AND IF YOU THINK STREET DEALIN IS THE WAY TO GO sh*t NO ONE PAYS YOURE BILLS WHILE YOU IN LOCKED UP SO CHILL WITH THAT RESPECT B.S

I RATHER GET RESPECT FROM GATES,BUFFET,SLIMM, DOES ARE THE BIG HOMIES NOT SOME KING PIN GETTING READY TO GET POPPED

DONT HATE NOR RESPOND BECAUSE YOU KNOW IM RIGHT
 10 years ago '04        #83
Matt 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 104 104
myspace records or not.. its just a name... it could be facebook records or nicktoons records... watch mad rap artists jump on myspace records.... i mean isnt myspace baught out by another company though ? so i mean come on..
 10 years ago '04        #84
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 JHawk972 said:
i dont like 50 as a rapper, but this bill has a lot of dough. But is it me or is it like news corp. is buying him out. G-Unit wont head anything anymore, its all gonna be under news. I dont know though, thats just my first speculation.
lol i guess you dont pay attention to that whole statement, if 50 will be the largest shareholder under news corp, he'll have a definate say in what goes on
 05-15-2008, 02:02 AM         #85
almcaffee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Crossover aint nothing but a double cross"
"once we loose our fans, we aint neva gonna get them back"
"Man fu*k a big picture!"

Eddie Cane Jr - Five Heartbeats
 05-15-2008, 02:49 AM         #86
mlmc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why isn't people getting bored with this dude?

All beef, all ego, all steroids. 50 cent as a person could've been so much more, he's intelligent and got a great business skills. With this deal the '50 cent trend' will continue...

I'm not hating. I just prefer artists that has a different mindset and does positive things for more then just themselves.
 10 years ago '08        #87
L33TSauce 
space
space
$164 | Props total: 7 7
God damn.... 50's eating for damn sure.
 10 years ago '04        #88
Top Ramen 
space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 2 2
50 is so ill when it comes to making paper.
 10 years ago '04        #89
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
m-m-m-m-m-m-m-myspace
 10 years ago '05        #90
still tippin' 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,756 | Props total: 315 315
this is some serious stock id buy into
 10 years ago '06        #91
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
 casper said:
i hope ur not trying to say something along the lines of 50 is a better businessman then either of them

the resources were not available 12 years ago that r now

they made the path for guys like 50

i wonder how dre feels about this...dre & em actually

50 is somewhat of a good role model i cant believe i just said that, i believe its true tho

300 mill over 10 years = 30 mill a year

what is he averaging now before this deal??
Thats wasn't what I was implying but good points, nonetheless.
 10 years ago '04        #92
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,773 | Props total: 1103 1103
 Optimus Crime said:
This deal is giving 50 a large stake in a publicly traded company. I don't think that they're are going to be many people with a 150 mil stake in the company. Sure News Corp is going to be running a lot, but 50 is going to have a STRONG voice in News. Corp. If you think about, it's a situation closer to 50 being his own boss than the one he's in now. Plus, now he'll be getting News Corp. money when they do other things too.
Man c'mon. No one is going to give you $300M to run THEIR company. The iffy part is the stock options. If 50 flops and gets stale (which has already happened) then he'll lose money on the stock part and that $300M will shrink down.

Newscorp. is trying to start brands and businesses with the 50 imprint on it but they are about 5 years too late. 50 had only 2 sucessful albums and 1 that did OK. G Unit is going the way of Cash Money and No Limit. But only time will tell if 50 can reinvent himself and become relevant again. His music is stagnant and repetitive. He needs to switch it up and whatever happened to him retiring from rap?

That's my only beef with these so called business men rappers. If they were such great business men they wouldn't have to rap anymore. Russell Simmons is a great business man. Is he doing anything music related now? NO. Is he still caking up? YES.

Signing a deal that branches you out a little but still is all based on you selling records and touring isn't some great business venture. Vitamin water was a great business venture. This sh*t and the deal Jay-Z signed were just some ol' mega record deals with sh*t on the side since albums aren't selling like they used to.
 10 years ago '04        #93
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,773 | Props total: 1103 1103
 XxC4xX said:
lol i guess you dont pay attention to that whole statement, if 50 will be the largest shareholder under news corp, he'll have a definate say in what goes on

I guess you didn't pay attention to that whole statement.

At least half of the deal will be in stock. 50 Cent will be one of the largest shareholders of News Corp. when the deal is done.

As I said you are not going to give someone $300M to run your company. He will be a large shareholder and have some influence but best believe they will keep him in his place. And if he flips and tries to bring them down he'll just be hurting his own wallet.
 10 years ago '05        #94
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
anyone that calls him a sellout shut the fu*k up you jealous a.ss bi*ches. .
 05-15-2008, 09:27 AM         #95
Loose Cannon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn wtf
 05-15-2008, 09:35 AM         #96
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not sure why they would give him a deal like that, maybe when he first came out yeah but he's struggling to go platinum and the g-unit projects have been flopping and the clothing brand was a failure so why give a n*gga on his way out a 10 year deal lol i swear corperate america is always late with sh*t. good deal for 50 though no doubt i hope it goes through, even though i think 50 is straight trash on the mic (actually beyond trash) but i will never hate on a n*gga makin his money
 10 years ago '04        #97
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
Man the industry is going nuts ... dumping in tons of money like this into a "RAP" artists ..... in a genre thats dying rapidly, and to an artist who respectably has earned everything to this point . He and rap wont sell and doesnt sell anymore.

Im not expert in marketing but i do know a thing or two and im closely related to peoples interests and the markets strong and weak points .

But no one is going to pay any form of money for a 50 cent book or g unit material , the clothing line is a pertaining failure ,right now you wont find hardly anyone actually buying that sh*t anymore . If you are one of those people , go check out your thrift store , i bet you'll find TONS and TONS of gunit sh*t.

i think that these deals are big wastes of money, i dont know anyone whos buying the mineral water and the sales have been incredibly low. The point and fact of matter is the industry is way behind .

Its the very reason they fail to adapt to new media and even mp3s to this point is a complete and utter mystery to them. they still dont know how to handle piracy and fair treatment of the people. They still fail MISERABLY at quality control in music and not just jumping on the bandwagon of every single 1 hit wonder artist every time. THey still sign these goofballs if you could imagine ..

So you know what , i personally have no financial connection / benefit or profit from the likes of mpaa or myspace or coke etcc... so i absolutly dont give half a sh*t on what they do with their money or if they go bankrupt...

but if i was ceo or the president , the axe would be dropping on heads like a fu*king pioneer village massacre....

bunch of idiots really ... in my opinion ... all power to 50 for suckering the industry into senseless nonesense ...
 10 years ago '05        #98
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 rawproduct03 said:
not sure why they would give him a deal like that, maybe when he first came out yeah but he's struggling to go platinum and the g-unit projects have been flopping and the clothing brand was a failure so why give a n*gga on his way out a 10 year deal lol i swear corperate america is always late with sh*t. good deal for 50 though no doubt i hope it goes through, even though i think 50 is straight trash on the mic (actually beyond trash) but i will never hate on a n*gga makin his money
I think its funny how people keep trying to convince themselves that dude is trash by declaring it in every thread. Yet I don't see any other rappers doing what dude is doing besides Jay-z.

Tell those South Africans that flooded the airport when this dude touched ground that he's flopping or on his way out. That sh*t looked like some Michael Jackson footage. When you can do that just by touring, what is a platinum record? n*gga Michael Jackson aint never got to sell a record again, but he'll sell out a stadium in minutes. If 50 is in route to doing the same thing, why not invest into that?

Like dude said in a Smack interview..."while ya'll sitting around arguing about who raps good and the best I'm hanging with people who told me my vitamin water deal was cute, now its time for you to get some serious paper".

This and the Jay-z deal is just proving that Record deals are now just for lil n*ggas. Its all about the generation of interest FLAT OUT. Jay-z couldn't even sell more than one of his artist last year, BUT WHO GOT THE 150 million deal? Tell your favorite rapper to put the mic down for a minute so they can catch up.
 05-15-2008, 11:09 AM         #99
majormarcj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chronic said:
Talk about sell out though eh....
"VIACOM IS RUNNIN THIS RAP sh*t"-Mos

It said that Fox will control his website, and how its ran, damn he's gettin money but at wat cost.....
 05-15-2008, 11:21 AM         #100
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 getting that money, but just have to wait til 2009!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago