most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #21
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 danny2132 said:
To Casper

I guess the tuck rule wasnt one of the reason they went to the first superbowl huh? How do you know your team didn't "cheat" to get to the superbowl after 3 straight NFC champ losses, I mean that could go both ways. Look I hate the Pats as much as the next guy, but I will give them credit they did what they had to do to win.....Think about if it was your team would you still be saying the same thing?

1st off...yes, i know the tuck was a bulsh*t call, im wit u on that, i honestly dont know y u even brought that up...of course i think the pats & the league could be in "cahoots"(sp??) otherwise i think the penalties should've been more strict...i dont buy the whole explanation of the pats "i didnt understand the rule"

& secondly, i dont know if the eagles cheated...but i do know they were never caught, we cant blame people for sh*t they didnt do

& 3rd, if the pats were my team, sure i'd be happy bout the wins, but i definately wouldnt sit there & defend it...they got caught, wtf else is there to be said???

& i dont care what anybody says...they recorded the browns, a few years ago...they were no threat to ANYBODY then, so y tape them & not good teams??? these r just tapes that walsh kept, these r the ones he didnt turn over & these were from like '01...so wheres all the tapes that were in between then & now??? there has to be a whole lot of tapes that were not turned over
 10 years ago '08        #22
danny2132 
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 16 16
I feel you on that, so i guess we can agree to disagree, i just dont think they had a big advantage, I mean they should have blown those teams out, every team they played in those SB's had a chance to win and they didnt....I just think that if they were taping since 2000 then they would have won every SB from then until now granted they didnt go to the playoffs the year after the first superbowl and payton manning beat them in the playoffs in 07....
 10 years ago '06        #23
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 danny2132 said:
Like I said in the other forum...it really dont matter if they knew what plays to call, they still had to make the plays, they did and they won...and whos to say that they didnt have someone stealing signs in this years superbowl, the only difference is they didnt make the plays and they lost...the only thing they are guilty of is getting caught, most teams do things to have an edge, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt, but thats why they play the games....if it was such an advantage why did they only win each superbowl by 3 points, they would have murdered those teams if they had that much of an advantage...
:applause:
 10 years ago '06        #24
space
space
 danny2132 said:
We ALL know that was a fumble LOL!
This is getting off topic but of course it was a fumble... tahts why they changed the rule afterwards. But the fact of the matter was that going strictly by the rule, then yea it was a forward pass if you really break down the rule that much... Pats still had to come back and win that game with 2 rediculous vinatieri kicks
 10 years ago '06        #25
space
space
 casper said:
This is for the under-lined part:

see this is what k!lls me....it was an advantage, how do u know they wouldn't have lost by 20???? how do u know they would've even got to the bowl??

if it wasnt an advantage why did they do it??? why would they hire guys specifically for that??

& for the bold & italic part:

ur probably the same type of person that thinks its fine for baseball players to use steroids cuz, "either way he still has to actually hit the ball" arent u??
Why would they do it??? Because it's Bill Belichick and he would probably do every single persons job in teh organization if he had enough time in the day.... The guy will do whatever it takes to get a competitive advantage obviously, this is just one more thing. Like Chris Carter said on ESPN during ESPN's 9 hour spygate bullsh*tathon "The Pats are just guilty of being better at videotaping than everyone else"
 10 years ago '06        #26
space
space
 dmunson318 said:
they're not but they got caught so..........
Sooooooooo....What's your point? Isn't it over with at this point? We're still seeing this bullsh*t on TV right now because of that Senator who is wasting tax payer's money flying this idiot in to come talk to him about something that's not going to make any difference
 05-14-2008, 07:40 AM         #27
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love how it always turn to.

"What if"
"How do you know"
"There could be"
You never know if"

Yea lets all make a.ssumptions and pass them on as facts. I love how people say "How do you know they wouldn't have lost" As if a blurry VHS can make Brady the best QB of this era. As if Moss sucked his whole career and a dvd he burned on Bellichick's computer taught him to run routes and catch balls.

05-14-2008, 10:13 AM         #28
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all those things you named are minuscule compared to what the patriots did. wtf dont you get? pats recorded everything from clock management to defensive signals. but dont believe the players or the coaches who tell you that this is bad
 10 years ago '05        #29
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
imo stealing hand signals is okay, but breaking down a teams time management and situational schemes in "practice" is fu*king cheating. you might as well hand them your playbook too! i can see if they studied "game film" and got their edge from there because thats fair game, but you don't record a teams practice and walk thru's. only way i see that being fair is if they gave the rams and other teams the permission to do the same. and yeah i said this was on the same level as bonds and clemens because you can take all the balco u want, but u still have to connect the bat with the ball and judge a players hot zones. if you give 11 athletes info where to be at the right time where's the strategy in that?
 10 years ago '05        #30
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 beantown85 said:
Sooooooooo....What's your point? Isn't it over with at this point? We're still seeing this bullsh*t on TV right now because of that Senator who is wasting tax payer's money flying this idiot in to come talk to him about something that's not going to make any difference
the point is that u need to accept the fact that your team cheated their way into the super bowl countless times and didn't even need to. fu*king up history and placing judgement on the best game known to man, but if you're fine with that then to each is own. accept that sh*t playboy and move on, i accept when n*ggas throw the saints only won two playoff games every argument because that sh*t is true, so accept your team being labled as cheaters. you can't erase what they are.
 10 years ago '04        #31
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
lmao how the fu*k u gon give me hate & say:

"who cares what u think ur not even a real sports fan u got like 5 different teams 2 basketball teams 2 football teams who are u really repping bro "

who cares what i think??? if u dont care what others think why post this??? u mad cuz i shutdown all the sh*t u said?? the funny thing is, u didnt even say this, u copy & pasted, lol...grow up & face it...none of the sh*t u listed(which was stolen from somebody else, lol u just like bellicheck, ) is on the same level as what the pats did

& for the last time, my teams r the dolphins & the lakers...but i rep hometeams too, cant hate on my home
 10 years ago '05        #32
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
 beantown85 said:
This is getting off topic but of course it was a fumble... tahts why they changed the rule afterwards. But the fact of the matter was that going strictly by the rule, then yea it was a forward pass if you really break down the rule that much... Pats still had to come back and win that game with 2 rediculous vinatieri kicks
I don't know exactly how the rule is broken down that's why I bring it up any time I can! The way I see it, Brady's left hand touched the ball so there is no way he was still in the motion of throwing the ball!!! Woodson hit him, ball comes out Biekert recovers...
 10 years ago '04        #33
Drunk By Myself 
space
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 0 0
How Do I Teach These Keeeeeeeeeeedddsssss!!!
 05-14-2008, 01:49 PM         #34
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 danny2132 said:
Like I said in the other forum...it really dont matter if they knew what plays to call, they still had to make the plays, they did and they won...and whos to say that they didnt have someone stealing signs in this years superbowl, the only difference is they didnt make the plays and they lost...the only thing they are guilty of is getting caught, most teams do things to have an edge, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt, but thats why they play the games....if it was such an advantage why did they only win each superbowl by 3 points, they would have murdered those teams if they had that much of an advantage...
So because they only won by 3 points, means it wasnt that much an advantage...

So lets go through winning 12 games in the regular season, and 4 or 5 in the playoffs, including the big one...

So knowing your opponents, signals, formations, audibles, situation in which they call certain plays... that means nothing?
 10 years ago '04        #35
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
typical boxden..full of haters

most teams change signals every game, sometimes even in between quarters

it's not illegal to steal signals..the position of the cameras is what got the patriots fined
 10 years ago '07        #36
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
 $ is Me said:
The giants aint on that list for cheating
OWNED
 05-14-2008, 02:25 PM         #37
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they still cheated and got caught so uhhhh there you have it. in the end karma fu*ked them at the perfect time.
 05-14-2008, 02:27 PM         #38
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares, whatever happens, the patriots are going to have the mental "asterisk" in people's heads when they are discussing the patriots team of the 2000 decade.

i just wish espn and people would move on about it. people who think the pats are right are always gonna think that, people who thing the pats cheated will always think that.
 05-14-2008, 02:27 PM         #39
Jepprey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"you play to win the game!!"
 10 years ago '04        #40
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
 tommymm96 said:
typical boxden..full of haters

most teams change signals every game, sometimes even in between quarters

it's not illegal to steal signals..the position of the cameras is what got the patriots fined

its not even about just the signals

its about knowing "on 3rd & 6, when ___________(insert team) lines up in the I formation wit 3 wrs, they usually run ________________, but when they r in the redzone they use that formation but they do this ___________"

& the same goes for defensive packages & plays, zones, blitzes all of that

little sh*t like that, its having more then reasonable knowledge of tendancies...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy