most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
119 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-13-2008, 09:51 PM         #101
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
well apparently the NBA doesn't think so, check out the all-defensive teams...sorry maybe you should have done something better with your life and got a vote. You still probably wouldn't have changed it considering its accumulative.
so when kobe gets a award the nba does it right.

but when he doesnt get it the nbas rigged...

great logic
 10 years ago '05        #102
adh56 
space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 9 9
Reggie just mad cause he got beat up by Kobe, dont have a ring, or a mvp award. All Miller was good for was running around screens pulling up jump shots. Miller has no game just a jumper. He's another version of JJ Red*ck. Hell Reggie Miller's sister is better then him.
 10 years ago '05        #103
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12598 12598
I don't think it's out of question to say that Paul had a better defensive year than Kobe this year.

Is he a better defender than Kobe? Of course not, but this year he was.
 10 years ago '05        #104
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
You can say he's over rated. The fact remains nobody gives a sh*t what some forum kid thinks. He's been on the All-Defensive team EIGHT YEARS IN A ROW. Stop letting your hate blind you.

Kobe Bryant, this year, has:

- Been Named All Star
- Took his team to the number one seed
- Named to the NBA First Team
- Named to the NBA First Defensive Team
- Named Most Valuable Player

U MAD?
 10 years ago '06        #105
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
 DaRealMrLRP said:
does SHAWN MARION ring a bell ... i mean yes the discussion is about Kobe but this is a stupid a.ss statement that needs to be put to rest !
Superstars do not shoot the way he does

but real talk he aint a superstar
 10 years ago '08        #106
drew21pink 
space
space
space
$4 | Props total: 0 0
When u think of the defensive award, u think of guarding the oppositions Best player night in an night out! It always consits of playing honest defense and staying in front of your man which kobe does. No hate on Chris Paul but he is more of a passing lane defender and getting steals. But as said above, it is an honor for him to be mentioned in all these categories just 3 years into his career.
 10 years ago '04        #107
R. Joven 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,126 | Props total: 65 65
 Gd_UP said:
Superstars do not shoot the way he does

but real talk he aint a superstar
lol...
 10 years ago '04        #108
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,349 | Props total: 2788 2788
 icedout921 said:
I dont remember saying anyone say he has?

However all you kobe stans say Kobe shuts down great players and ive yet to see one example.

Again Kobe is the most overrated defender in the league.,
Chris paul cant even guard one on one and takes gamble on passing lane and you call a player who is a great one on one defender the most overrated defender especially when Camby and Bowen existed. Really if chris paul is a great defender for playing the passing lane and gamble on d, then i guess A.I and Arenas are also great defender playing the passing lane

Kobe actually can play one on one defense and has shut down t-mac while force other players shoot poorly. Really the only player Kobe couldnt even defend this year is Lebron.

I swear
 10 years ago '04        #109
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28

the source of reggie's pain
 10 years ago '04        #110
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
lmao .. all cp3 does is play the passing lanes kobe mans up why do you think tonys been draggin his a.ss all series
 05-14-2008, 09:39 AM         #111
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 904Nole said:
What? *sees Lebron listed as one of your premier defenders and leaves thread*
ummm yeah lebrons numbers on defense >>> kobes numbers on defense so what was your point for leaving the thread again????
 05-14-2008, 09:44 AM         #112
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
LMAO at folks showing their stupidity thinking defensice stats=great defender especially when CP3, Lebron, AK47. Josh Smith havent arent even good one on one defender. Kobe is a great one on one defender and a very good help defender. Lebron plays great help d but complete garbage one on one.

^^^wow you must have been born on pre-cum cuz nobody can be that fu*kin stupid, so should we just stop keeping stats now because they don't matter??? lebron,ron artest,ak47,t-prince,josh mith,dwight howard stats are better cuz they so more on defense to get more steals AS WELL as blocks then kobe yet kobe is a better defender even though he hasn't shut anybody down??? pff you a fu*kin dumb a.ss all the players i've named ubove are better off the ball as well as on the ball defenders then kobe simple as that.
 05-14-2008, 09:49 AM         #113
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao at anybody showing gif of kobe playing defense, i can show all of,lebron,andre igudala,ak47,josh smith,t-prince,ron artest defensive plays as well and they're gonna be more then kobe cuz they average more steals and blocks then kobe as well as better on the ball defenders so posting 6 gif is pretty fu*king retarded
 10 years ago '04        #114
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,349 | Props total: 2788 2788
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^wow you must have been born on pre-cum cuz nobody can be that fu*kin stupid, so should we just stop keeping stats now because they don't matter??? lebron,ron artest,ak47,t-prince,josh mith,dwight howard stats are better cuz they so more on defense to get more steals AS WELL as blocks then kobe yet kobe is a better defender even though he hasn't shut anybody down??? pff you a fu*kin dumb a.ss all the players i've named ubove are better off the ball as well as on the ball defenders then kobe simple as that.
I give you ron artest and t-prince since both can play man 2 man d. But Lebron, ak47, and josh smith stats looks better than Kobe because they are a better help defender than Kobe. Lebron, Ak47 and josh smith cant play man 2 man D. If you watch them you see most of their stats are from blocking from the weakside or gamble in the passing lane.

Kobe has shut down, Hedo, T-mac and Melo and force other players to chuck shots instead of driving the ball. Really are you that stupid to not know most of Lebron AK47 and Josh smith stats come from playing the weakside and going in passing lanes. Really watch them and you see what im talking about.

Ron Artest and Prince both can play help d and one on one i give them more respect sh*t. sh*t Ak47, josh smith and Lebron all got better defensive stats than Battier so does that mean they are all better than him on defensive.

Really if i look at stats i would think Camby is a far better defender than K.G but he is not cause camby is terrible one on one defender. sh*tCamby has better stats than dwight but i seen Dwight shut down, tim duncan, Amare, Bynum, K.G, but i havent seen Camby shut down anybody. sh*t judging by stats Amare is a great defender but we all know that is a damn lie.

sh*t Gilbert and A.I both lead the league in steals in the career so are you telling me they both are great defenders.

Also i feel Dwight should be in 1st team, but the reason i mention him because if you havent notice that there 2 guard, 2 fowards and center and Tim duncan was in as a Foward which mean he couldnt take 1st team over dwight and it was camby who took the 1st team.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 05-14-2008 at 10:03 AM..
 05-14-2008, 10:15 AM         #115
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
here let me close the thread once and for all.......

spg and bpg

ron atrest>>>>kobe ron better on the ball defender

andre igudala >>>kobe andre is a better on the ball defender

lebron>>>kobe lebron a better on ball defender,refer back when the cavs beat them this year when lebron shut kobe down and then scored on kobe to seal the game.

shane battier >>>>kobe shane battier better on the ball defende and played kobe the best i've seen this year

shawn marion>>>>kobe shawn marion way better then kobe as on and off the ball defender

ak47>>>>kobe ak47 better on ball defender then kobe
i didn't even mention cp3,tayshawn prince or rudy gay,sh*t n*gga even jamario moon for honorable mention and lmao at people saying "so and so only gets steals because they gamble or play off the ball" umm last time i checked playing off the ball and the passing lanes is still playing defense and cp3 don't just gamble on defense,no he plays the passing lane well and has active hands,its not like he gambles and gets scored on, only point guards i really remember even having a good game on his sometimes was deron williams other then that nobody really got off on him.CLOSE THREAD
 05-14-2008, 10:19 AM         #116
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
I give you ron artest and t-prince since both can play man 2 man d. But Lebron, ak47, and josh smith stats looks better than Kobe because they are a better help defender than Kobe. Lebron, Ak47 and josh smith cant play man 2 man D. If you watch them you see most of their stats are from blocking from the weakside or gamble in the passing lane.

Kobe has shut down, Hedo, T-mac and Melo and force other players to chuck shots instead of driving the ball. Really are you that stupid to not know most of Lebron AK47 and Josh smith stats come from playing the weakside and going in passing lanes. Really watch them and you see what im talking about.

Ron Artest and Prince both can play help d and one on one i give them more respect sh*t. sh*t Ak47, josh smith and Lebron all got better defensive stats than Battier so does that mean they are all better than him on defensive.

Really if i look at stats i would think Camby is a far better defender than K.G but he is not cause camby is terrible one on one defender. sh*tCamby has better stats than dwight but i seen Dwight shut down, tim duncan, Amare, Bynum, K.G, but i havent seen Camby shut down anybody. sh*t judging by stats Amare is a great defender but we all know that is a damn lie.

sh*t Gilbert and A.I both lead the league in steals in the career so are you telling me they both are great defenders.

Also i feel Dwight should be in 1st team, but the reason i mention him because if you havent notice that there 2 guard, 2 fowards and center and Tim duncan was in as a Foward which mean he couldnt take 1st team over dwight and it was camby who took the 1st team.

^^^ok kobe doesn't play t-mac on defense,they have odom and luke playing him,hedo???n*gga give me a break and melo ??sh*t who hasn't shut down melp in damn near every game.im not saying because somebody averages more steal then they are a better defender but if your averaging more STEALS AND BLOCKS then you just being more active on defense period. and ak47 is not a good one on one defender are you fu*king crazy??? he and tayshawn are basically the same type of defender
 10 years ago '04        #117
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 rawproduct03 said:
here let me close the thread once and for all.......

spg and bpg

ron atrest>>>>kobe ron better on the ball defender

andre igudala >>>kobe andre is a better on the ball defender

lebron>>>kobe lebron a better on ball defender,refer back when the cavs beat them this year when lebron shut kobe down and then scored on kobe to seal the game.

shane battier >>>>kobe shane battier better on the ball defende and played kobe the best i've seen this year

shawn marion>>>>kobe shawn marion way better then kobe as on and off the ball defender

ak47>>>>kobe ak47 better on ball defender then kobe
i didn't even mention cp3,tayshawn prince or rudy gay,sh*t n*gga even jamario moon for honorable mention and lmao at people saying "so and so only gets steals because they gamble or play off the ball" umm last time i checked playing off the ball and the passing lanes is still playing defense and cp3 don't just gamble on defense,no he plays the passing lane well and has active hands,its not like he gambles and gets scored on, only point guards i really remember even having a good game on his sometimes was deron williams other then that nobody really got off on him.CLOSE THREAD
Yet Kobe has made more defensive teams than all of those players combined.

Your point is moot and you're a fu*king idiot.
 05-14-2008, 10:26 AM         #118
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
Yet Kobe has made more defensive teams than all of those players combined.

Your point is moot and you're a fu*king idiot.
^^^so fu*kin what nash is a 2 time mvp so does that mean he was the best player those 2 years ??no you crack baby watch the games and think for you self not just because he was put on the all defensive team,i came with more then valid points and all you can say is what??? nothing exactly now go give that man change for his 5 so he can bust on your moms flappy a.ss t*tties and be on his way
 10 years ago '04        #119
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^so fu*kin what nash is a 2 time mvp so does that mean he was the best player those 2 years ??no you crack baby watch the games and think for you self not just because he was put on the all defensive team,i came with more then valid points and all you can say is what??? nothing exactly now go give that man change for his 5 so he can bust on your moms flappy a.ss t*tties and be on his way
You came with no valid points. There's no point in even arguing with an idiot like you if you think that the number of steals and blocks defines a great defensive player.
 05-14-2008, 11:10 AM         #120
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
You came with no valid points. There's no point in even arguing with an idiot like you if you think that the number of steals and blocks defines a great defensive player.
^^^wow what a dumb a.ss, steals as well as blocks are a DEFENSIVE STAT!!!! a direct outcome of a DEFENSIVE PLAY so you just owned yourself dumb fu*k. getting a block>>>>not getting a block getting a steal>>>>not getting a steal simple as that
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago