Reggie Miller: "I wouldve put CP3 on first team defense over Kobe"

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
24 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #81
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,033 | Props total: 6096 6096
 icedout921 said:
thats complete bullsh*t.

you kobe stans r so deliusional do yall ever actcually watch games?
Im not even a Kobe stan...i just know that he guards the other teams star player. You will catch him guarding AI, Tmac, Vince and I could go on...but you will never see them guard him. I mean sh*t every other team has a "defensive stopper" who always plays the best player. Well Kobe happens to be that defensive stopper. There is a reason hes been on the All-NBA defensive team like 8 years.
 05-13-2008, 07:23 PM         #82
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:
After these comments by Reggie, CP3 is by far the most overrated defender out there. He gets a lot of steals because he is small and is constantly gambling for the ball because he can't defend for sh*t one-on-one.

Guards like Kobe and D-Will will eat this dude for lunch 9 out of 10 games. I already posted an article that exposes Chris Paul as a defender with stats to back it up.

Now any time Reggie speaks about this player being better than that player you will hear "yea, but Reggie also said CP3 is a better defender than Kobe so :rolleyes:"

Hes good but like everyone in the NBA that the media swings on there nuts they become overrated quickly. And what the fu*k does Reggie Miller know about defense? He never played any, now if he was talking about never winning a championship or being beaten one on one by your sister he would be an expert.

Kobe and D-Will back court>>>the NBA
 10 years ago '04        #83
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
 stacks050 said:
the thing is cp3 is only 5'11 so his defense is pretty limited. If he had a bigger frame im sure he would do better. Same goes 4 AI
Well that can go both ways... if Kobe was smaller he could guard CP3... if he was bigger he could guard Amare...

But Lebron is 6'8"+ and he can't guard anyone

I guess size doesn't ALWAYS matter...
 10 years ago '07        #84
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
 koffykrisp said:
When was the last time you heard Paul being a.ssigned to guard the other team's best player? The answer is NEVER. Steals don't necessarily mean great defense. Kobe can defend positions 1-3, while CP3 doesn't possess that type of flexibility on defense.
 05-13-2008, 07:29 PM         #85
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No worries, IcedOut's menopause is just giving him hot flashes. Give his ho a.ss some time to simmer down.
 10 years ago '07        #86
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
 MOTIVATION2K3 said:
U Know The Funny Thing About This Whole Convo.... Alot Of People 4get Cp3 Is In His 3rd Year And Has Been Discussed In The Mvp Category, Best Pgs Ever Category,1st Team Defense Team..... Dog Everything He Is Being Named In, Will Be Done Next Year Or 2 And More Than Once...if He Keeps This Up , He Gonna Be Rookie Of The Year,2-3 Mvps, 1st Team Defense, All Star Mvp,ect . So Cp3>>>>>>>>>>>
but you got a point.
 05-13-2008, 07:31 PM         #87
$ is Me  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:

[pic - click to view]

this is a god awful Joke gilbert plays 0 defense
 10 years ago '07        #88
kidmakaveli 
space
space
$4,709 | Props total: 916 916
Kobe destroyed Michael Redd be4
 10 years ago '04        #89
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,328 | Props total: 2733 2733
LMAO at folks showing their stupidity thinking defensice stats=great defender especially when CP3, Lebron, AK47. Josh Smith havent arent even good one on one defender. Kobe is a great one on one defender and a very good help defender. Lebron plays great help d but complete garbage one on one.
 10 years ago '04        #90
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 634 634
 jillas31 said:
Chris Paul really doesn't even play that great of D...watch that fool tonight...watch how far he goes under screens and watch how tony parker will have a minimum of 5 WIDE open jumpers tonight...Paul is soft on D, I know he lead the league in steals, but he wanders around to get those steals leaving his man with open shots...give it a look tonight, his D is average.
bull. you try guarding tony parker any closer than that, see what happens. and chris paul plays excellent d which is why new orleans is one of the best teams in the league on d. it all starts with the point guard...
 10 years ago '05        #91
BlastttOFF 
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 18 18

[pic - click to view]

05-13-2008, 08:50 PM         #92
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:
After these comments by Reggie, CP3 is by far the most overrated defender out there. He gets a lot of steals because he is small and is constantly gambling for the ball because he can't defend for sh*t one-on-one.

Guards like Kobe and D-Will will eat this dude for lunch 9 out of 10 games. I already posted an article that exposes Chris Paul as a defender with stats to back it up.

Now any time Reggie speaks about this player being better than that player you will hear "yea, but Reggie also said CP3 is a better defender than Kobe so :rolleyes:"
uhm guards like dwill and kobe would eat every1 up dumbass.
 05-13-2008, 08:52 PM         #93
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
WEre talking about the ABC game in Jan.

so much for lbj never shutting down kobe.
 05-13-2008, 08:53 PM         #94
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Kobe Bryant Shuts Down Leandro Barbosa, Team USA Routs Brazil 113-76
oh sh*t he shut down barbosa in a international game

give that man the DPOY
 05-13-2008, 08:54 PM         #95
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
oh sh*t he shut down barbosa in a international game

give that man the DPOY
Thats the spirit ur coming along nicely :applause:
 05-13-2008, 08:56 PM         #96
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U lose when the best example you have of Kobe shutting someone down is fu*king barbaosa .
 05-13-2008, 09:00 PM         #97
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its the easiest example. I could show more but not till u name me some better defensive Gs
 05-13-2008, 09:29 PM         #98
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Its the easiest example. I could show more but not till u name me some better defensive Gs
I already have.
 05-13-2008, 09:30 PM         #99
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
maybe i missed something but who has Chris Paul shut down?
I dont remember saying anyone say he has?

However all you kobe stans say Kobe shuts down great players and ive yet to see one example.

Again Kobe is the most overrated defender in the league.,
 05-13-2008, 09:43 PM         #100
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^:applause::applause::applause: exactly, like i said a million times,cp3,lebron james,ron artest,ak47,tayshawn prince>>>>kobe on defense, THE NUMBERS BACK IT UP!!!! and what game have you watched where you said "damn kobe shut that n*gga down"...hmmm NEVER how kobe made all defensive team 8 times is beyond me

Your one of the biggest kobe haters on this board....You probably beat off when they lose and sh*t....Your lame a.ss opinion is null.....:finger:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy