Reggie Miller: "I wouldve put CP3 on first team defense over Kobe"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
DjInfamous804 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 62 62
What does Reggie Miller know.....he has corny ideas and topics for deserving players.....for a guy who didn't win a ring and at that LOST to Kobe years ago in the finals.....can see the no love for Kobe....riding CP3's d*ck to the end....
 10 years ago '04        #42
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
 MOTIVATION2K3 said:
lol i remember when kobe tried to guard cp3 the 1st game in l.a and he got frustrated that he couldnt get the ball out of cp3 hands(n*gga looked like isaih thomas out there dribbling)... that he fouled em.. i neva saw kobe guard cp3 since... so how true is that about him guarding the teams best player?

Lets keep it real, 6'6" Kobe CAN'T guard a 6'1" PG... especially one as talented as Cp3... do you really expect him to be able to? Not to mention he's a lot younger and quicker than him...

Plus, CP3 hardly ever loses the ball off a dribble...

And whoever said Kobe doesn't guard Lebron is retarded... you must not watch the games... Kobe guards Lebron, Lebron doesn't guard Kobe... Not to mention most teams (including the Cavs) use screens to try and protect their superstars, so Lebron among other stars can get switches off of Kobe and rarely have to take him 1 on 1...
 05-13-2008, 05:10 PM         #43
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Lets keep it real, 6'6" Kobe CAN'T guard a 6'1" PG... especially one as talented as Cp3... do you really expect him to be able to? Not to mention he's a lot younger and quicker than him...

And whoever said Kobe doesn't guard Lebron is retarded... you must not watch the games... Kobe guards Lebron, Lebron doesn't guard Kobe... Not to mention most teams (including the Cavs) use screens to try and protect their superstars, so Lebron among other stars can get switches off of Kobe and rarely have to take him 1 on 1...
did you not see LBJ shut Kobe down in the clutch?

Kobe does not guard lbj 80 pct of the time let alone the whole game.
 10 years ago '04        #44
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 icedout921 said:

No I don't recall that... I just remember Lebron hitting a late jumper... don't recall him EVER shutting ANYONE down in the Clutch... EVER...

And yes Kobe's a.ssignment was to guard him...
 05-13-2008, 05:21 PM         #45
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
i gave two in my post .

Kobe doesnt always defend the ebst player thats complete bullsh*t and everyone knows that.

@ acting like hes Bowen.

If im wrong give me a example of Kobe shutting down a great player ina big spot.

Tmac's defense>Kobe's

Nba just doesnt ride tmacs d*ck.
 10 years ago '04        #46
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 CheezyDoDo said:
having the mvp award>>>>>>>>>> being named frist team defense

im just saying...........
WTF did MVP have to do with anything? Gotdamn you kobe d*ckriders are fu*king sad dude 4real... sh*t a n*gga cant say anything about another player without somebody tryin to top with sumtin kobe done did... n*ggas females i swear...

Besides it wont take CP3 12 years to win his first MVP seeing how he was 2nd this year when before this year Kobe had never been higher than 4th in the balloting...
 05-13-2008, 05:22 PM         #47
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:

He didn't shut him down in the clutch. The only arguable thing u can say is Kobe didnt shut Bron down in the clutch.
 10 years ago '04        #48
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 dre03 said:
WTF did MVP have to do with anything? Gotdamn you kobe d*ckriders are fu*king sad dude 4real... sh*t a n*gga cant say anything about another player without somebody tryin to top with sumtin kobe done did... n*ggas females i swear...

Besides it wont take CP3 12 years to win his first MVP seeing how he was 2nd this year when before this year Kobe had never been higher than 4th in the balloting...
You call people Kobe d*ckriders, in a post dedicated to CP3's c*ck, and then proceed to hop on the CP3 train-bang...
 05-13-2008, 05:24 PM         #49
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
He didn't shut him down in the clutch. The only arguable thing u can say is Kobe didnt shut Bron down in the clutch.
He did shut him down.

They guarded each other down the stretch (not the whole game like these idiots think) and shut kobe down while his team won the game. I believe it was at the 2:30 mark when they started guarding each other.
 10 years ago '04        #50
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
I'm really curious tho, has Bron ever shut anyone down in the clutch? I wanna know...
 05-13-2008, 05:25 PM         #51
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya kobe

Who has kobe shut down?
 10 years ago '04        #52
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
Kobe doesn't k!ll soloists, he only k!lls squads
 05-13-2008, 05:28 PM         #53
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:

the point im making is what some other d*ck for brains said about kobe guarding any and every teams best player. He pretty much stated that no matter the stature or player , he can lock em down...and i stated the obvious
 05-13-2008, 05:28 PM         #54
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ugh good excuse .

LBJ shut him down end of discussion.

Kobe is the most overrated defender in the league.
 10 years ago '04        #55
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 icedout921 said:

Let me correct you here homie... Kobe guarded Lebron James the entire 4th quarter like he usually does with the best player on the other team in the Jan 27 matchup between the two...

Lebron did the same with Kobe however Lebron ended up having his best quarter of the entire game scoring 14 points while Bryant struggled and was defended well by James alone in the last 4 minutes of the game...

Kobe went 0 for 4 in the last 3 minutes of a close game ariballing on his second to last attempt defended by James and in the last 2 minutes when James hit a big shot to put the Cavs up 1 he drew an offensive foul against Bryant as well... While James went back down and scored a big basket again to put the Cavs up 3... Is that a good enough scenario for you?
 05-13-2008, 05:32 PM         #56
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
He did shut him down.

They guarded each other down the stretch (not the whole game like these idiots think) and shut kobe down while his team won the game. I believe it was at the 2:30 mark when they started guarding each other.
. U need to watch the game again. Larry Hughes played better D on Kobe than Bron.

LArry Hughes drew a foul on Kobe and even got a very key block on Kobe in the last minutes.
 10 years ago '04        #57
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 icedout921 said:
ugh good excuse .

LBJ shut him down end of discussion.

Kobe is the most overrated defender in the league.

Come on dogs... Hatred aside I know you know better...

Overrated? We're talking about CP3 right now too, you don't think his D is overrated? Duncan? at least these players do deserve recognition I'll give them that...

But Bowen? who is the last premier player he's shut down? All the stars drop 30 on this flagrant fouling clown
 10 years ago '06        #58
MasterP 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 766 766
Great defense hes played on Tony Parker this series only holdinghim to averaging like 30 points 10 a.ssists eh?
 10 years ago '04        #59
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
CP3 stans are
 05-13-2008, 05:35 PM         #60
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and while were at it plz tell me who CP4 shuts down LMAO. An old flabby J Kidd???
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy