shawty lo and ti standing right by each other video

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-13-2008, 01:55 PM         #21
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmic said:
sure u did
naw im not but nice try.my thoughts on this beef is it could be squashed in minutes and its garbage. no need to d*ckride like yourself, i dont gotta fall in love with a rapper cuz he dont like a rapper i dont like ...lol...u know u a d*ckrider when usin shawty lo terms...only at BX
how am i d*ckridin lo? check my resume any thread about ti I done talked some sh*t about him i don't like him period it aint got sh*t to do with shawty lo now you my friend are a true d*ckrida a mothafu*ka can't post a comment without you catching feelings over ti
 10 years ago '06        #22
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,617 | Props total: 2255 2255
 XxC4xX said:
do you know how old Dey Know is, just because it recently blew up means nothing. That song is almost 2 and a half years old.
Doesn't matter how old the song is. The video is from Sept '07.

For those that missed the party last night, no worries. TI is having another birthday party at Club Crucial on Saturday night and it's also a birthday celebration for Adam "Pacman" Jones!!!!!! The theme for Saturday night's party is"BULLET PROOF VESTS"!!!!!!!
Source

This story was posted on Sept 27, 2007. The boy LO must smoke some piff, because he forgot about being @ TI's birthday party in Crucial. Crucial coincedently is in Bankhead. I guess LO made his way to the other side, since there's 2 sides.
 05-13-2008, 04:14 PM         #23
[BMAN]  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Luda>t.i>lo
 05-13-2008, 04:18 PM         #24
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lo said TI never been in Bankhead and gotten respect from any club but that video certainly contradicts that.
 05-13-2008, 04:31 PM         #25
Georgia Boy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not to keep sh*t going but Club Crucial is owned by TI lol
 05-13-2008, 04:31 PM         #26
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:
Naw he said he aint never seen him in Bankhead well there he is this sh*t this n*gga shawty doin is for publicity If a n*gga out here say he from somewhere and n*ggas know that for a fact that he aint, U aint comin thru at all no matter how many security guards you got, U wouldnt be able to shoot no dvd's, videos, or nothin
 10 years ago '04        #27
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,388 | Props total: 29547 29547
 realtalk said:
how am i d*ckridin lo? check my resume any thread about ti I done talked some sh*t about him i don't like him period it aint got sh*t to do with shawty lo now you my friend are a true d*ckrida a mothafu*ka can't post a comment without you catching feelings over ti
lol, lol at u, check your resume? most of your posts been cryin about TI, lol @ u sayin anyone catchin feelings when u almost broke your keyboard defendin flip

im laughin, the hell would catch feelings over your i hate TI in every thread a.ss, lol, get over yourself boss
 10 years ago '07        #28
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 1111 1111
 persuazion said:
I thought he said he aint from Bankhead.....not that he aint never been there.
this video proves nothin.. just cuz TI be around there dont mean he from there
 10 years ago '06        #29
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
bankhead is prolly where TI was gettin his money
 05-13-2008, 05:39 PM         #30
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmic said:
lol, lol at u, check your resume? most of your posts been cryin about TI, lol @ u sayin anyone catchin feelings when u almost broke your keyboard defendin flip

im laughin, the hell would catch feelings over your i hate TI in every thread a.ss, lol, get over yourself boss
most of my post been cryin about ti? laughing and crying is two different things but yo sad a.ss yo fu*king key board should of been broke the way you defend ti damn bra like i said can mothafu*ka post a comment without you catching feelings over t lie n*gga you stay with that emotional sh*t i bet yo a.ss don't get no sleep shawty lo got yo a.ss up all night
 05-13-2008, 05:43 PM         #31
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont even see why this is an argument Lo is probably mad because TI didn't let him get on the king track right after he took the time to perform for him on his birthday. :sorry: Lo already sad he was mad because of that, if TI let his bi*ch a.ss on the song this wouldn't even be an argument.
 05-13-2008, 05:45 PM         #32
jazzy_fizzle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Are any of yall even from atlanta? Probably not...but TI owns a club there dont mean he be in bankhead. TI usta be a dirty a.ss westside dude tho and hanged out down there. I dont know if he is originally from there but when he got some money he was gone. TI is an a.ss and of course if he comes to the club once a year, everybody coming. Thats the only club that be jumping on the westside like that. I've honestly seen LO hanging around in the westside...not just in the club...I've never seen TI...I seen him in lenox once but thats it...I aint on lo nuts or nothing cuz i dont even like none of his songs...
 10 years ago '05        #33
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
ima be in atl memorial weekend any hot spots i should check out and whats the hottest strip club now ova there?
 10 years ago '07        #34
Awsolot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,873 | Props total: 1 1
LOL, exposed....and all them damn broads in the crowd was ugly as fu*k
 05-13-2008, 10:18 PM         #35
mfloyd86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dat vid is old but i was dying at Shawty lo poppin up out of da dark like Bishop and ruining this n*gga's celebration

i was dying at this n*gga gettin butt hurt by Lo's presence and leaving

i was dying at t.i. rocking a mean mug all while lo was on stage smiling...

i was dying at clifford not being man enough to look into eyes of da n*gga dat he idolizes in his lyrics--->
[pic - click to view]

^^^n*gga dodging eye contact like hell..."let me get da fu*k out of here b4 this fool call me out"

and n*gga please tip looked out of place like hell in dat club...lets see if he comes back to dat club now after he made those claims abt putting bankhead on da map...n*ggas didnt like dat sh*t..."put where u from on da map"..."cobb county"
 10 years ago '08        #36
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
Dis sh*t is sooo corny, A caveman can do it
 10 years ago '05        #37
MelloYelloMD 
space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 34 34
[QUOTE=mfloyd86;11951252]i was dying at this n*gga gettin butt hurt by Lo's presence and leaving

i was dying at clifford not being man enough to look into eyes of da n*gga dat he idolizes in his lyrics [QUOTE]

^^what you mean? whats butt hurt? and who idolizes who?? just curious

LO said TIs uncle owned Crucial before him and he is well respected so TI just took over the title on that joint and of course people gonna show up cuz its a celebs bday. Its funny tho thathe didnt even acknowledge LO the whole time. I dont think TI ran off the stage tho there was no need for him to be posted up there while other n*ggas performed (thats groupie sh*t). Yea all the chicks were hurt but Hollowell (Bankhead) is a gutta place aint no dimes from over there. Its like many have said before no matter where he from he put Bankhead on the map for something other than Wayne Williams and The Bounce (the club)/Bankhead Bounce (the dance), n*ggas wouldnt be checking for D4L or Dem Franchize Boys, Dro, or any other n*ggas if not for T.I., who by the way claims Westside as much as Bankhead. Bankhead/Hollowell/Veteran's Memorial is a long road spanning multiple counties, so as long as he aint claim Lo's building aint no need for the bull, he could have been getting money in Fulton, Cobb, or Villa Rica for that matter. Whether it be Perry Homes, Bowen Homes, Chivers St, Bankhead Courts, Hollywood Courts, Hollywood Rd., Ashby/Lowery,Washington Park, Madrona, MLK, Adamsville, Smyrna, Mableton, Cascade, Greenbriar, West End, or wherever...TI put Westside Atlanta on the map and n*ggas need to be grateful
POINT BLANK PERIOD...besides revitalization bout to clear all that isht out this year anyways just like Techwood and East Lake Meadows. Dont get caught up in the hype of "rap beef".
 05-14-2008, 01:40 AM         #38
mfloyd86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
butt hurt meaning....feeling sour...like Lo said T.I. had already sent shots at him on dat "Big sh*t Poppin" so its obvious T.I. had a problem with Lo being there...and as for u saying thats some groupie sh*t...he was up there the whole time during Plies performance so.....

and its very hard to believe dat t.i. hustled in any of those spots dat u named...cuz if u know atlanta like i know it...then u know that its not really that big...and u are talking about one side of it...lol everybody knows everybody...especially in the drug circle...also t.i. fu*ked up when he made references to bowen homes in his verse on "Bankhead"

...n*ggas have paid homage to T.I. for putting da westside on da map...even Carlos...but dat n*gga getting on da radio wit dat c*cky attitude aint a good look if he ever wants to come back...lol its crazy how n*ggas love Lo over here and I don't want to see T.I. go out on no 2pac sh*t...

like many have said b4 this sh*t has nothing to do with rap...but its human nature to find enjoyment in conflict so dats what i'm doing lol...i witnessed t.i. "exposing" lil flip over some sh*t he heard from some bi*ches...now i'm witnessing t.i. get da same treatment from a n*gga dat reps da same area where he claim he was raised..."well god dayyyuummm...it must be 2 sides"

Last edited by mfloyd86; 05-14-2008 at 01:42 AM..
 05-14-2008, 01:57 PM         #39
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well I'll be damned...Tip was standin right behind LO.
whoa
 05-14-2008, 01:59 PM         #40
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but on some real - the n*gga plies said " i wanna give it up to the man who run sh*t around here..." who he was talkin bout? LO or TiP
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago