May 12 - Soulja Slim's Killer Beat For Murder Cases

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-13-2008, 12:10 PM         #41
infa.red.beamzz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people say master p crew did it , only thing dat supports dat is c-murder takin slims charge, dat 16 yr old got poppd by slim, not murder.

baby is a hatin a.ss n*gga...hell pay anybody to knock somebody he doesnt want steppin on wayne..

look wat happend to vl mike...n*gga was hatin on b.g. and look where he ended up...same wit da wild boyz (hatin on cashmoney and got one of them knocked off)

youll never know in new orleans, itll b ya right hand man dat will turn around and shoot U in UR head while u sippin a drink wit him.

if dis n*gga knocked slim off furreal, den wat dat tell you...he knocked off erry bodys dawg ...hell knock YOU off

Last edited by infa.red.beamzz; 05-13-2008 at 12:13 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #42
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
this guy is out there k!lling n*ggas, and everybody is scared to speak up and put this beast away, wtf.
 10 years ago '06        #43
husker4 
space
space
$84 | Props total: 0 0
F*ck, ya risk takin' a "L" talkin to the police down there... They'll f*ckin' give ya a.ss up for 2 piece from popeyes and 10 stacks... Shidd it looks like the streets will handle this one... There's another notch in the murder rate... Sad sh*t i tell ya...
 10 years ago '06        #44
SharpenUrSword 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,076 | Props total: 4423 4423
do u all realize ur talking about taking someones life away from them like its nothing??? and then trying to think of ways to say k!ll someone in a more creative way than the person before.

2 wrongs dont make a right. murdering a murderer will solve nothing.

Im not going to sit here and claim i have the answer, but sure as hell isnt to walk out your door and murder somebody.
 10 years ago '05        #45
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,471 | Props total: 4416 4416
I guess the NO really "Stopped Snitching."
 05-13-2008, 01:42 PM         #46
Young Cutthroat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kognito said:
Look If U Really From Da N.O. n*ggas Know Tha n*gga they Talkin Bout Didnt Murda Slim......Go Listen to 12'0 Klock.....Thats Magnolia Slim aka Soulja Slim Cousin.....2 Main Rumors....ITs Ether Master P or Dis n*gga Out The 7th Ward Forgot His Name but he Owns a Club he Is a Big Dawg Out Here..and Supposely Slim k!lled his Nephew...and the reason that n*gga never got k!lled is he got alot of push just like slim did...since slim died theres been i think 4 'Retaliation' murda's for Slim
The rumor about the club owner seems to be more true. This dude named Spanky I hear from out the 7th. Might be the same person.
 05-13-2008, 02:02 PM         #47
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chronic said:
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause:
YA DIG, DATS WAT IT ISSSSS
You look like a fu*kin idiot.
 05-13-2008, 04:40 PM         #48
infa.red.beamzz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dis dude looks lyke to me, he could be "nopd" hitman ahahaha
 10 years ago '04        #49
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 Kognito said:
Look If U Really From Da N.O. n*ggas Know Tha n*gga they Talkin Bout Didnt Murda Slim......Go Listen to 12'0 Klock.....Thats Magnolia Slim aka Soulja Slim Cousin.....2 Main Rumors....ITs Ether Master P or Dis n*gga Out The 7th Ward Forgot His Name but he Owns a Club he Is a Big Dawg Out Here..and Supposely Slim k!lled his Nephew...and the reason that n*gga never got k!lled is he got alot of push just like slim did...since slim died theres been i think 4 'Retaliation' murda's for Slim
The cops say one thing but the streets can always tell you tha best.....
 10 years ago '04        #50
Kognito 
space
space
$660 | Props total: 6 6
 Young Cutthroat said:
The rumor about the club owner seems to be more true. This dude named Spanky I hear from out the 7th. Might be the same person.

Yea Thats Tha n*ggas name Spanky....but u never know Slim Had alot Of Beef Bra Slim Was Wildin Out Before He Died....B.G. Was in XXL Mag Couple Years Back Sayin Slim was in Vip Club In Jackson MS And Saw A n*gga that he Didnt Know and Jump over the Bar A Whiped the sh*t out Him.....But Yea The Club Owner Is the Main Rumor...But the P Rumor Is Still Out There..But Best Belive What B.G. said ''7th ward i aint got beef with them But U Know UPTOWN Gonna Creep 4 Slim'' Ya Heard Me
 05-13-2008, 06:40 PM         #51
Young Cutthroat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kognito said:
Yea Thats Tha n*ggas name Spanky....but u never know Slim Had alot Of Beef Bra Slim Was Wildin Out Before He Died....B.G. Was in XXL Mag Couple Years Back Sayin Slim was in Vip Club In Jackson MS And Saw A n*gga that he Didnt Know and Jump over the Bar A Whiped the sh*t out Him.....But Yea The Club Owner Is the Main Rumor...But the P Rumor Is Still Out There..But Best Belive What B.G. said ''7th ward i aint got beef with them But U Know UPTOWN Gonna Creep 4 Slim'' Ya Heard Me
Yeah, so we are talking about the same Spanky. I heard that Spanky be pushin some big dope too but the reason the police dont fu*k with him is because he snitch on other people. They say Slim checked him for that...which is why he put the change on his brain.

Last edited by Young Cutthroat; 05-13-2008 at 06:41 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #52
Kognito 
space
space
 Young Cutthroat said:
Yeah, so we are talking about the same Spanky. I heard that Spanky be pushin some big dope too but the reason the police dont fu*k with him is because he snitch on other people. They say Slim checked him for that...which is why he put the change on his brain.

Yea I heard the Same sh*t...I remeber Not Too Long After Slim Was k!lled i was Watchin Fox 8 news and they was pinin murders on Slim i was like Damn Slim Was Wildin Out or they just was like fu*k it lets pin sh*t to hin he is died now....But Yea i heard Spanky was a Snitch 2.....
 05-13-2008, 08:19 PM         #53
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kognito said:
Yea I heard the Same sh*t...I remeber Not Too Long After Slim Was k!lled i was Watchin Fox 8 news and they was pinin murders on Slim i was like Damn Slim Was Wildin Out or they just was like fu*k it lets pin sh*t to hin he is died now....But Yea i heard Spanky was a Snitch 2.....
i remember that too. i think they was tryna put murders on him so they can let the k!llers go and k!ll more people. i think thats how the system works in new orleans. that explains all the k!llin by the cops during katrina.
 10 years ago '05        #54
A TrU Mc 
space
space
$124 | Props total: 1 1
i heard some sh*t bout dat n*gga out da 7th ward too...even if dis n*gga aint down slim dis sh*t on tha fu*kin news so he come uptown n*ggas go wack him
 10 years ago '04        #55
Kognito 
space
space
 djnovafresh said:
some n*gga gone 2 for 1 that n*gga!!! they do that stripes fosho

Thats How It Is In Da NoLa....''2 For 1 n*ggas
 05-14-2008, 11:45 AM         #56
daghostridah  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
fu*k testifying somebody need to just k!ll that n*gga
cosign
i dunno how hes lasted that long
 10 years ago '04        #57
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,650 | Props total: 2894 2894
That's crazy...I was talking to a dude about this same thing...first of all, I don't think P would've touched Slim, like Slim said he wouldn't touch P or Silkk on the strength of C...and Baby wouldn't touch Slim on the strength of Gangsta. Now the n*gga from the 7th Ward, Spanky...that story never died, I heard the rumor that Spanky had Slim done in a retaliation for a n*gga Slim did and dumped in the lake.
As far as the murders...everybody in New Orleans knows for a fact, that if you got money, money goes a long way...rumor is and has been that former D.A. Eddie Jordan considered dropping the murder 2 charge from C and putting Slim's name on it, since Slim can't f!ght it. That's why C is always running the streets, supposedly on "house arrest"...
And, as far as the name "Soulja," Slim wasn't the first in New Orleans to use the name, but he probably didn't know...there was a local group in New Orleans called "Da 9'ers in '95-'97 who had a rapper named Soldier Slim, but Magnolia got the credit...
 05-14-2008, 01:13 PM         #58
Black Scorpion  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol misleading title
 05-14-2008, 01:20 PM         #59
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all the BS aside...

dude is goon'd out.
somebody gotta off him, cuz slim was loved...
 05-14-2008, 02:28 PM         #60
Young Cutthroat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The dude that theyre talking about on the link didnt k!ll Slim from what I hear. The dude that really pulled off the hit got k!lled like the next day.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
44 comments
1 day ago