May 12 - Soulja Slim's Killer Beat For Murder Cases

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
6 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-12-2008, 04:48 PM         #1
19776 pageviews
62 comments

Young Cutthroat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
May 12 - Soulja Slim's k!ller Beat For murder Cases

New Orleans man beats four murder charges

09:39 PM CDT on Wednesday, May 7, 2008

wwltv.com Garelle Smith has been a thorn in the side of the Orleans Parish District Attorney’s Office, as he has beaten four murder charges in past, primarily because of problems getting witnesses to testify.

Smith was first arrested on murder charges in connection with Soulja Slim, also known as James Tapp.

Video: Watch the Story

Tapp had his own record label and had bought his mother a house, but in 2003, Tapp was k!lled.

Nearby where a plaque honoring Tapp is another marker, this one is for Mandell Duplesis who was murdered four years after Tapp.

Smith was arrested in connection with both Tapp and Duplesis’ murders, but he was never formerly charged. The reason is that the Orleans Parish D.A.’s office lost track of the witnesses.

"His [Smith’s] arrest record with the New Orleans Police Department started at the age of 10 when he was a juvenile," Rafael Goyeneche, head of the Metropolitan Crime Commission, said.

In 2007, Smith was arrested a third time for murder. This time it was for a k!lling at the St. Bernard Housing Project. A key witness in the case was involved in the D.A.’s Victim a.ssistance Program, and Smith was charged in this case. However, once again, the witness was lost and District Attorney Eddie Jordan dropped the charges.

"There's no hope, you know,” said Tapp’s mother. “If he just keeps getting out, don't look like he's gonna get caught for any of the murders. Every time he gets caught, he gets out for some reason."

Last month, Smith beat his fourth murder charge. The incident, the death of Terry Brock, occurred outside a nightclub on A.P. Tureaud Avenue. Other men were first arrested, but the D.A.’s office refused the case and an investigation led to Smith.

Charges were dropped once more when a witness wouldn’t testify.

"We depend on the community and witnesses in each case to pursue charges against defendants,” Bobby Freeman, head of the Violent Offender Unit, said. “It hurts not only our case, but the community at-large, when witnesses refuse or are unable to come forward."

[pic - click to view]

http://www.wwltv.com/loca .. .db1865ae.html

62 comments for "May 12 - Soulja Slim's Killer Beat For Murder Cases"

10 years ago '05        #2
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
fu*kin witnesses. outta start testifying.
 05-12-2008, 04:55 PM         #3
chronic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause:
YA DIG, DATS WAT IT ISSSSS
 10 years ago '05        #4
YoungIke1122 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,775 | Props total: 7318 7318
they must be preachin dat stop snitchin sh*t hard down there
 05-12-2008, 05:22 PM         #5
Young Cutthroat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungIke1122 said:
they must be preachin dat stop snitchin sh*t hard down there
Tellin on somebody is suicide in New Orleans...
 10 years ago '04        #6
Bossalinie 
space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 41 41
5 years... damn i remember this like it was yesterday...
 05-12-2008, 05:28 PM         #7
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k testifying somebody need to just k!ll that n*gga
 05-12-2008, 05:30 PM         #8
Young Cutthroat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
Im actually surprised that the dude is still alive. Normally, when u knock off somebody like Slim, you'll be dead by the next morning. Dude must be a real headbussa around the city. Im guessing that he's from downtown though. If he step foot into uptown and he's known for k!lling Slim...that'll be a wrap for him.
 10 years ago '04        #9
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,560 | Props total: 2413 2413
 Young Cutthroat said:
Tellin on somebody is suicide in New Orleans...
true dat. but this sh*t will catch up with him one way or another. whether it be someone finally having the courage to testify against him or it'll catch up with him in the streets...
 10 years ago '05        #10
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1146 1146
dude must be known foreal, he prolly like "omar" walking the city, nobody wanna fu*k wit him cuz i cant believe nobody dropped him yet
 10 years ago '04        #11
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 Young Cutthroat said:
Im actually surprised that the dude is still alive. Normally, when u knock off somebody like Slim, you'll be dead by the next morning. Dude must be a real headbussa around the city. Im guessing that he's from downtown though. If he step foot into uptown and he's known for k!lling Slim...that'll be a wrap for him.
yup....he is from downtown, a chick i went to UNO with knows dude and all...said he was a powder head who'll do damn near anything for some paper....
 05-12-2008, 06:31 PM         #12
zookeeper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i heard it from BG's mouth myself that baby had soulja k!lled. just cant nobody do a damn thing about it.
 05-12-2008, 07:05 PM         #13
Tarek  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf? they have no other evidence to lock his a.ss up
 10 years ago '04        #14
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 0 0
Rip Soulja Slim One Of The Most Underrated In The South
 05-12-2008, 07:11 PM         #15
Young Cutthroat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zookeeper said:
i heard it from BG's mouth myself that baby had soulja k!lled. just cant nobody do a damn thing about it.
Wtf? I'fe heard about 3 stories. I wouldnt put it past Baby to do some sh*t like that. Baby also had Yella Boy from UNLV k!lled. Did B.G say why he had the dude knocked off?
 10 years ago '04        #16
jjbing4 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 0 0
 rawproduct03 said:
it'll happen!
 10 years ago '05        #17
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
man im so surprised to see that this n*gga is even alive. i thought after they found out who knock slim off that the n*gga would be in the dirt.
 10 years ago '04        #18
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 K.B. said:
man im so surprised to see that this n*gga is even alive. i thought after they found out who knock slim off that the n*gga would be in the dirt.
sh*t, he keep gettn locked up, dont nobody get the chance to get hands on him....

zookeeper said:
bullsh*t....as close as Slim and BG was, no way BG would be fu*kin' with dude at ALL if he knew Baby had somethin to do with that.....
 05-12-2008, 07:41 PM         #19
Young Cutthroat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aftashok said:

bullsh*t....as close as Slim and BG was, no way BG would be fu*kin' with dude at ALL if he knew Baby had somethin to do with that.....
Same thing I was thinking.
 10 years ago '05        #20
pYUNEit 
space
space
$707 | Props total: 0 0
I don't think Baby had anything to do with it...if anybody it was P and his crew. Regardless, this cat should be in cement somewhere
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
22 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago