May 11 - FEDS can NOW seize Your computer For ILLEGAL Downloads - Pro-IP Act PASSED

most viewed right now
 84
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 70
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #61
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
With the economy as fu*ked as it is and economic unrest around the corner, you would think the government would have better things to do than to worry about what I download.
 10 years ago '06        #62
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
They only like those artists is cause the labels know they can bring in lost revenue due to bootlegging and keep pumping up all the gimmick cats.....Thats why you hear the same 8 songs everyday, and see the same videos on bet.........They can make more money off one or two songs than the album, thus throwing your bootleggers arugment i'll start buying albums when theres more than one good song...........Look im not gonna argue all day, if your too stupid to see when music started to slump and faster internet connection then you clearly cant comprehend anything..........

Im still buying albums so i feel bad for the rest of you broke cats who keeps making excuses to steal music.......
It's not an excuse to steal music. Do you honestly think that I or the rest of BX spends money every month on an internet bill just to read news articles and play online games? This is the download era, if they didn't want us to download stuff, they woulda never given us fast internet connections; the need to justify "stealing" music doesn't exist either because it doesn't need to be justified. I've got the money to buy the albums and movies, but why do that when I can easily hop onto the internet and get it in DVD or EAC quality without the inconvenience of leaving my home. Not only am I saving money for things that are more important, but I'm also being environmentally friendly by not burning gas on a trip to the store.
 05-13-2008, 05:35 AM         #63
EricD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats it, I'm movin to Canada....
 10 years ago '04        #64
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 ima80baby said:
It's not an excuse to steal music. Do you honestly think that I or the rest of BX spends money every month on an internet bill just to read news articles and play online games? This is the download era, if they didn't want us to download stuff, they woulda never given us fast internet connections; the need to justify "stealing" music doesn't exist either because it doesn't need to be justified. I've got the money to buy the albums and movies, but why do that when I can easily hop onto the internet and get it in DVD or EAC quality without the inconvenience of leaving my home. Not only am I saving money for things that are more important, but I'm also being environmentally friendly by not burning gas on a trip to the store.


More excuses justifying theft........
 05-13-2008, 10:39 AM         #65
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jambo said:
anther way to fu*k the poor man thanks BUSH
i hate when people use poor as an excuse, get off your lazy fu*king a.ss and work, my grandfather went from a 4 brother 2 sister family in a 2br house to owning a machine industrial shop, a motocross and a atomic speedway

and your downloading sh*t illegally, not saying im against it.. but if sh*t hits the fan from downloading illegally, if you get caught, they take your sh*t its your own goddamn fault, its like having a duffel bag of X, you get caught and they have a right to seize all your sh*t and send you to prison

its your own goddamn stupidity and fault.. @ lazy douche bags using "poor" as an excuse
 10 years ago '04        #66
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1161 1161
Just be smart when sharing songs. If you gonna do something illegal then don't be stupid like sharing a collection of 100 songs on Limewire or Kazaa for ALL to see... smh @ n00bs getting caught so easily
 10 years ago '06        #67
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
More excuses justifying theft........
I tried.
 10 years ago '06        #68
edouble2k6 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,529 | Props total: 190 190
LOL @ people thinking CD prices or quality of music has anything to do with people downloading illegally. We are moving into a generation of kids that have NEVER bought a CD legally period. As long as there is an option to download, believe me, people are going to download. Think about how quick a song becomes "old" on the internet. People will download 25 songs a day just because they CAN. It's an addiction of sorts and it's a little sickening. Of course, I'm over playing it and this isn't true in all cases, but you get the point.

Also, that rule of "Only people SHARING on p2p networks get caught" is not true. There have been so many cases of people DOWNLOADING music getting caught. Not to mention I know of people that have downloaded ONE movie and got caught. It can happen to anyone.


Last edited by edouble2k6; 05-13-2008 at 09:22 PM..
 05-13-2008, 09:44 PM         #69
Unkle-Luc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I buy who i choose to support, all the whack sh*t dont even get downloaded..and the classic sh*t i havent purchased...download(Considered for purchase depending on my mood)...and all the miscellanious tracks over the years...Dload(What...im supposed to but it?)

Its like damn..its so accesible, why not,....
 10 years ago '06        #70
marlon 
space
space
space
$291 | Props total: 11 11
welcome to the police states of america
 10 years ago '05        #71
ChokeHold 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 23 23
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
To those dweebs talking about how they ripping off the poor guy.....


You are not fu*king serious are you???????


You are 85% of the reason why music sucks today..............


If you're so broke you cant fork over 10 bucks for a album, you shouldnt be allowed to listen to music PERIOD......So get mommys pots n pans and make your own music...........


i think its the exact opposite. imagine now that there was no money in music, only the artist who truly cared about music would still make music. all the artists that are in it for the money would be gone.

i say k!ll the music business and let real artists put there music online for free.
 10 years ago '05        #72
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
avatar space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
More excuses justifying theft........
do you know where you are? this is boxden, this websites has its roots in downloads. so get that off the wall back to africa sh*t outta here.

i do agree that downloads have fu*ked the music industry up. think about it this way. look at lupe fiasco. he puts out great music, his sh*t aint sell. so why would labels try and market lupe fiasco? he aint making them money so why should they care about him? soulja boy is making money. thats why the cater to him. thats why you see his garbage type of music on the radio. b/c at least somebody is actually going to buy it.

im a broke college kid that cannot afford to buy music right now. I have more important sh*t to buy.
 10 years ago '05        #73
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
this situation is like puttin a million dollars on the ground and expecting people to not pick it up....they need to just stfu
 10 years ago '07        #74
eeee87 
space
avatar space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 47 47
 ChokeHold said:
i think its the exact opposite. imagine now that there was no money in music, only the artist who truly cared about music would still make music. all the artists that are in it for the money would be gone.

i say k!ll the music business and let real artists put there music online for free.
not for free though, making quality music takes time and time = money. They don't need to be millionaires though, just able to live comfortably. think about it, most of these artist spend our money on material things just to brag about it . why continue to fatten their pockets?

fu*k your whip, fu*k your chain, fu*k your hoe, and fu*k your swag.
 05-14-2008, 12:49 AM         #75
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:finger: fu*k the RIAA and Bush!!The government should be worrying about bringing our soldiers home and saving our economy not some rich greedy fu*ks that stay fat up in Sony, Warner and etc.
 05-14-2008, 03:45 AM         #76
imaged 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All you Obama supporters. I got $500 bucks in my pocket for you if Obama votes this down when it comes to Senate. Clinton and McCain too. None of them got the balls to stand up for anything but the same rhetoric all Presidential hopefuls have.

He'll vote yes on this unconstitutional bullsh*t, I have no doubt.


Last edited by imaged; 05-14-2008 at 03:47 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #77
unkn0wn 
space
avatar space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
as long as you dont download from P2P your fine...
 10 years ago '04        #78
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 CTR said:
do you know where you are? this is boxden, this websites has its roots in downloads. so get that off the wall back to africa sh*t outta here.

i do agree that downloads have fu*ked the music industry up. think about it this way. look at lupe fiasco. he puts out great music, his sh*t aint sell. so why would labels try and market lupe fiasco? he aint making them money so why should they care about him? soulja boy is making money. thats why the cater to him. thats why you see his garbage type of music on the radio. b/c at least somebody is actually going to buy it.

im a broke college kid that cannot afford to buy music right now. I have more important sh*t to buy.


Look at this dweeb to the 3rd power.....


He tries to insults me, which doesnt make sense cause i said nothing about Africa......But on the next paragraph this dweeb justs regurgitate what i said.........Your a bright one bucko..........
 10 years ago '05        #79
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
To those dweebs talking about how they ripping off the poor guy.....


You are not fu*king serious are you???????


You are 85% of the reason why music sucks today..............


If you're so broke you cant fork over 10 bucks for a album, you shouldnt be allowed to listen to music PERIOD......So get mommys pots n pans and make your own music...........

when u gotta choose between gas cd's and shoes what would jesus do?
 05-14-2008, 09:36 AM         #80
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its laughable to see peoples views on downloading cds... They call it theft. They call it everything but what it really is... and thats JUSTICE.

Lets look at it... Multi Million dollar industry.. like a Record Label.
Buy .10 cent Cds.
Loan an artist a million dollars... To pay for producers and song writers.
Record X amount of songs.
Hire a executive producer to pick the best 14 songs.
Mass produce the CD.. package the CD.
Slap a 10 dollar price tag on the CD.
Allow the artist to make .35 cents profit.



And i'm suppose to give a fu*k that the artist gets fu*ked, and now that albums are barely scratching gold, and record labels are losing millions. That should motivate me to go buy the CD... ROFL!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy