May 11 - FEDS can NOW seize Your computer For ILLEGAL Downloads - Pro-IP Act PASSED

most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #41
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
To those dweebs talking about how they ripping off the poor guy.....


You are not fu*king serious are you???????


You are 85% of the reason why music sucks today..............


If you're so broke you cant fork over 10 bucks for a album, you shouldnt be allowed to listen to music PERIOD......So get mommys pots n pans and make your own music...........
How does that affect the quality of the music???
 05-12-2008, 11:06 AM         #42
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Food, Drugs, Clothes. Things you need to spend money on.

Movies, Music and Games should be free, fu*k the government. Music and Movies from today mostly suck and aren't worth the time to download anyways so why bother buying?
 10 years ago '05        #43
nahsuhmeanz 
space
avatar space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2750 2750
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
To those dweebs talking about how they ripping off the poor guy.....


You are not fu*king serious are you???????


You are 85% of the reason why music sucks today..............


If you're so broke you cant fork over 10 bucks for a album, you shouldnt be allowed to listen to music PERIOD......So get mommys pots n pans and make your own music...........
No n*gga your wrong...The reason music sucks is because artist no longer care because they think they will sell with a hot single...WHy should I buy a cd if I won't like 95% of the other songs....If artist wanna sell then my advice to them is make better music...If they were out here making music like Stack Bundles then I would be out there buyin albums....But since it sucks that $10 will go towards gas...sh*tttttttttt
 05-12-2008, 11:40 AM         #44
Signiture718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how come whenever there is a "problem" they always either do nothing or deal with the low level people. the fact that artists cant protect their music means they have to keep a tighter watch on there sh*t. and as far as most music on message boards, its leaked on purpose.
 10 years ago '06        #45
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
well if they stopped charging crazy money for cds with 2 good songs on them then n*ggas a spend money.
 10 years ago '05        #46
YaBoy2006 
space
avatar space
space
$1,504 | Props total: 8 8
actually the purpose of music on itsbx are for Sampling Purposes only...you could say..if you like it you would go buy it...if you don't...you just don't and itsbx is an online community not a p2p application like Limewire, or Napster...
 05-12-2008, 12:35 PM         #47
Bautmoney! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So this is only for p2p?
 10 years ago '04        #48
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 nahsuhmeanz said:
No n*gga your wrong...The reason music sucks is because artist no longer care because they think they will sell with a hot single...WHy should I buy a cd if I won't like 95% of the other songs....If artist wanna sell then my advice to them is make better music...If they were out here making music like Stack Bundles then I would be out there buyin albums....But since it sucks that $10 will go towards gas...sh*tttttttttt


Stop tryin to justifying stealing music.........


You dont need to buy every album that comes out, only buy the ones who interest you...........Thats the problem with you dweebs you expect everything to go your way, what ever happen to taking a risk.........If its good its good if it sucks it sucks.............And most the time its dweebs on the internet who download the sh*t and keeps spewing sh*t about how the album isnt this or that and the rest of the slap nuts follow along.........


And lets look at something music started to go downhill around 2001-2002 when you guessed it broadband internet became more available to the average person......Dont bi*ch about how expensive it is.....If your deciding to buy a album over lets say putting food in your fridge then you have your priorities fu*ked up, but if you rather spend 10 bucks on CDRS and go on a burning spree, and then have the nerve to complain how your favorite artist is not selling well, or say hip hop is dead, cause its you cheap bums who are k!lling it, and your the reason why artist decide to make one good song and the rest fillers. In the labels eyes they see they can milk that one single knowing dweebs arnt gonna go buy the album but instead just download it on itunes or just get crazy spins on the radio/BET......

And AGAIN you n*ggas/n*ggaettes bi*ch about how music sucks on the radio/bet......They gotta keep playing the "wack" sh*t to make up for the lost revenue due to lack of sales......

So dont gimme that sh*t...............
 10 years ago '05        #49
mega_soulstar 
space
avatar space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
Stop tryin to justifying stealing music.........


You dont need to buy every album that comes out, only buy the ones who interest you...........Thats the problem with you dweebs you expect everything to go your way, what ever happen to taking a risk.........If its good its good if it sucks it sucks.............And most the time its dweebs on the internet who download the sh*t and keeps spewing sh*t about how the album isnt this or that and the rest of the slap nuts follow along.........


And lets look at something music started to go downhill around 2001-2002 when you guessed it broadband internet became more available to the average person......Dont bi*ch about how expensive it is.....If your deciding to buy a album over lets say putting food in your fridge then you have your priorities fu*ked up, but if you rather spend 10 bucks on CDRS and go on a burning spree, and then have the nerve to complain how your favorite artist is not selling well, or say hip hop is dead, cause its you cheap bums who are k!lling it, and your the reason why artist decide to make one good song and the rest fillers. In the labels eyes they see they can milk that one single knowing dweebs arnt gonna go buy the album but instead just download it on itunes or just get crazy spins on the radio/BET......

And AGAIN you n*ggas/n*ggaettes bi*ch about how music sucks on the radio/bet......They gotta keep playing the "wack" sh*t to make up for the lost revenue due to lack of sales......

So dont gimme that sh*t...............
Wow....well Imma put it like this patna... as long as I live I will never pay for something thats basically free.......if the music is wack fu*k it....... it was free....... if it's good then yes thats a come up.......Ive done my share of buying music all through the 90's 10 years n*gga long time...
 05-12-2008, 02:52 PM         #50
snoopaliciouS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get the fu*k outta here
sh*t is crazy
the parent computer sh*t is just crazy, how in the world wth wtf wtb ffs
 10 years ago '06        #51
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
To those dweebs talking about how they ripping off the poor guy.....


You are not fu*king serious are you???????


You are 85% of the reason why music sucks today..............


If you're so broke you cant fork over 10 bucks for a album, you shouldnt be allowed to listen to music PERIOD......So get mommys pots n pans and make your own music...........
Wrong, the era of good music has long since past. People bootlegging it has nothing to do with it. As long as people continue to like artists like Soulja Boy and Little Wayne, good music will be nonexistant.
 10 years ago '04        #52
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 mega_soulstar said:
Wow....well Imma put it like this patna... as long as I live I will never pay for something thats basically free.......if the music is wack fu*k it....... it was free....... if it's good then yes thats a come up.......Ive done my share of buying music all through the 90's 10 years n*gga long time...


Who said its free???


Everything is free in this world.....You dont see me walking into a piggly wiggly and taking a tomato, cause its "basically free"......
 10 years ago '04        #53
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 ima80baby said:
Wrong, the era of good music has long since past. People bootlegging it has nothing to do with it. As long as people continue to like artists like Soulja Boy and Little Wayne, good music will be nonexistant.
They only like those artists is cause the labels know they can bring in lost revenue due to bootlegging and keep pumping up all the gimmick cats.....Thats why you hear the same 8 songs everyday, and see the same videos on bet.........They can make more money off one or two songs than the album, thus throwing your bootleggers arugment i'll start buying albums when theres more than one good song...........Look im not gonna argue all day, if your too stupid to see when music started to slump and faster internet connection then you clearly cant comprehend anything..........

Im still buying albums so i feel bad for the rest of you broke cats who keeps making excuses to steal music.......


Last edited by Thepeoplerunnin; 05-12-2008 at 03:13 PM..
 05-12-2008, 05:03 PM         #54
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 donmeca2020 said:
thank god only a little bit more time left with bush
LMAO!!! Wake the fu*k up man... they are all the same... sh*ts only going to get worse...
 10 years ago '04        #55
laneal316 
space
avatar space
space
$875 | Props total: 76 76
 Fishscale said:
all those 100top uploaders on itsbx.com better watch out
:applause:
 10 years ago '06        #56
dmoney80 
space
avatar space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 12 12
 soulja boy said:
if a cd was $5.99 i might buy one every now and then
until then ima keep buyin 30 pack memorex blkank cds for $12 at walmart
word!!!
fu*k THE RIAA :finger::finger:
 05-12-2008, 06:24 PM         #57
shawwty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
LMAO!!! Wake the fu*k up man... they are all the same... sh*ts only going to get worse...
jimbo, you said EXACTLY what i was thinking :applause:
 10 years ago '05        #58
bccc215 
space
space
space
$25 | Props total: 0 0
thats crazy
 10 years ago '06        #59
93G4Life 
space
avatar space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
from my understanding, its don't share what u download??
 05-12-2008, 06:42 PM         #60
Kaos67 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this article is pretty biased
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
The Chronic vs Aquemini (For A Friend)
45 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy