May 11 - FEDS can NOW seize Your computer For ILLEGAL Downloads - Pro-IP Act PASSED

most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #21
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1

and this is suppose to help the people? how?
yea right..what was i thinking. its the fu*king american government
 10 years ago '06        #22
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,917 | Props total: 25866 25866
 slimgangsta18 said:
Ya Boy: I suggest we keep boxden healthy
westcoast i suggest you keep me healty i said westcoast i suggest yu keep me healthy yb>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 05-11-2008, 09:44 PM         #23
S X L 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
question is...how can they catch u?
 05-11-2008, 09:46 PM         #24
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well looks like i better start raping the internet/itsbx for media before this get in full effect
 05-11-2008, 11:25 PM         #25
soulja boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just dont share files when usin p2p software
 10 years ago '05        #26
jwill 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$983 | Props total: 275 275
yea who uses p2p anymore ????
 10 years ago '04        #27
Matt 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 104 104
itsbx and boxden are ran in Canada... if everyone got a IP-Mask to a canada ip that'd be better =P
 10 years ago '04        #28
Matt 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 104 104
uhh boxden is basically peer to peer(p2p) but in its own way....

for example
if I (which is a peer) upload a song and you (which is another peer) download... its considered P2P =P
 05-12-2008, 12:50 AM         #29
twist805 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shaolin_Bees said:
well looks like i better start raping the internet/itsbx for media before this get in full effect
im wit you on dat one:D
 05-12-2008, 12:57 AM         #30
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fishscale said:
all those 100top uploaders on itsbx.com better watch out
 10 years ago '06        #31
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,538 | Props total: 31 31
This still isn't gonna make a person go buy the album.
 10 years ago '04        #32
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
This sh*t is not going to work.

I don't know how that pro ip system works but I know they can't monitor packets from every ip address

Here's an article on it from last year

Last edited by ---Max-Payne---; 05-12-2008 at 04:53 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #33
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
To those dweebs talking about how they ripping off the poor guy.....

You are not fu*king serious are you???????

You are 85% of the reason why music sucks today..............

If you're so broke you cant fork over 10 bucks for a album, you shouldnt be allowed to listen to music PERIOD......So get mommys pots n pans and make your own music...........
Its not the point of being so broke you cant afford 10 bucks... Music and movies come out every week if you could literally be paying 50 to 100 bucks a month on movies and music you might enjoy yet until you buy it you dont know...

I cant tell you how many times i have bought an album only to find out the cd sucks and you cant get your money back because its opened... Or how many times i pay to se movies that lead me one way in the previews and then is a total flop once you watch the movie yet these companies get to keep their money without the promise of satisfaction or enjoyment being fulfilled...

When we as potential customers cheat them out of their profits then its a problem... It should go both ways... IMO this is karma at its finest for all the years the music and movie industry r*ped people of their money
 10 years ago '06        #34
taboo1169 
space
space
$1,450 | Props total: 0 0
What a way to spend tax dollars.
 10 years ago '05        #35
Don Rodriguez 18 heat pts18
space
space
$730 | Props total: 108 108
 dre03 said:
Its not the point of being so broke you cant afford 10 bucks... Music and movies come out every week if you could literally be paying 50 to 100 bucks a month on movies and music you might enjoy yet until you buy it you dont know...

I cant tell you how many times i have bought an album only to find out the cd sucks and you cant get your money back because its opened... Or how many times i pay to se movies that lead me one way in the previews and then is a total flop once you watch the movie yet these companies get to keep their money without the promise of satisfaction or enjoyment being fulfilled...

When we as potential customers cheat them out of their profits then its a problem... It should go both ways... IMO this is karma at its finest for all the years the music and movie industry r*ped people of their money

^^^what he said:applause:
 05-12-2008, 08:31 AM         #36
zeuscc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah they mean it too, my co worker got his house and pc raided by the feds and a 25,00 lawsuit. he little brother loaded limewire, and forgot to log off. lets just say sony bmg is banking on this dude.
 10 years ago '04        #37
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,124 | Props total: 1380 1380
 Mr_Chopsticks said:
you'd think they'd have better sh*t to worry about instead of me burning cds
that's exactly what I was thinking. Last time i checked Osama was still making videos, anybody remember him? Our economy sucks and the dollar is loosing value and there are 1,000 new n*ggas on "To Catch A Predator" every month.
 10 years ago '04        #38
Dosia 
space
space
$1,609 | Props total: 0 0
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
To those dweebs talking about how they ripping off the poor guy.....

You are not fu*king serious are you???????

You are 85% of the reason why music sucks today..............

If you're so broke you cant fork over 10 bucks for a album, you shouldnt be allowed to listen to music PERIOD......So get mommys pots n pans and make your own music...........
Hmmm lets see... Get a 50 Pack of CDRs for $15 (Which in MP3 format can hold around 6-8 Albums in CDQ), or get a single CD for $12? That is a tough choice. :rolleyes:
 05-12-2008, 09:22 AM         #39
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL! So what if they take my computer... These dumb fu*ks give you all the tools to bootleg and then they try to fault you for it...

Lets see... You seize my computer...

I then will just go buy a jump drive with 2 gigs. Then i'm going to hit up the school library, then i'm going to download 2 gigs worth of sh*t into my jump drive not to mention at T1 speed. And then i'ma go home make my CD's / DVDS and then i'm going to go back and do it again...

And what happens then?

You lose me as a customer for DSL / Cable service...

I still dont buy CD's or movies... and now you got to find a way to filter all schools library PCs...

The war on piracy will be one the Govt wont win.
 10 years ago '07        #40
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
 donmeca2020 said:
thank god only a little bit more time left with bush
yeah but your gonna have mccain to worry about, if hilary or obama dont win.:thumbsdow

co-sign dre03. you think record sales are gonna increase with the quality of music n*ggas is putting out these days?:rolleyes: imagine if soulja boy came out in the 90s when people were still buying music. alot of people would have been very pissed that they bought this atrocious album, and soulja boy would be twice as rich as he is now off of that wack sh*t. meanwhile, n*ggas and bi*ches are selling their soulja boys cds back to wherehouse music for much less than what they paid for them when they were new. then the music store turn around, and sell that same soulja boy cd they only gave you 5 dollars for, and sell it used to some other idiot for much more money than what they gave to you.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
93 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy