Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #161
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,700 | Props total: 77 77
 Listerine II said:
lmao @ this thread...

yall kinda sonned urselfs to begin with actually believing this urkel lookin dweeb

all he done on bx since day one years ago is exaggerate and try to look "cool" online....dude is insecure just like yall who believed him...get ur heads straight this dude aint ballin like that to drop 20gz on a watch...how old r yall gullable mafu*kas???????

i never believe anythin spizz posts get real....yall as fake as this clown if u believed him even for a second

....says the guy with a WWE belt as his avy
 10 years ago '04        #162
jspek 
space
space
$1,012 | Props total: 0 0
so....this guy's name is Reese and supposedly he's am on the SB team.

[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]

but i don't see a Reese in the am section.
 05-29-2008, 11:09 AM         #163
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn let the kid live
 10 years ago '05        #164
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
n*ggas doing term papers behind this sh*t lol. u would swear half of yall can find bin laden just look at this sh*t. lmaoooooooo this sh*t is funny but damn let dude r.i.p
 10 years ago '04        #165
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,450 | Props total: 5561 5561
its obviously a fake cause dude is posting in the WDYWT thread, but cant come to this thread to clear his name. put this sh*t in the classics, dude got exposed and isnt gonna be talking watches for a while.
 10 years ago '04        #166
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 286 286
 jspek said:
so....this guy's name is Reese and supposedly he's am on the SB team.

[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]

but i don't see a Reese in the am section.
naw chill he's sponsored by nike being sponsored am for nike and actually skating for the nike am team is 2 different things
 10 years ago '04        #167
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
 infam0uskills said:
its obviously a fake cause dude is posting in the WDYWT thread, but cant come to this thread to clear his name. put this sh*t in the classics, dude got exposed and isnt gonna be talking watches for a while.
i cant remember the last time i read a thread that had this many posts from start to finish haha
 05-31-2008, 03:54 PM         #168
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 synopsis03 said:
so then i guess u never herd of laptops or blackberries ?
get off this n*gga d*ck. you want him to have a real watch so bad. all im sayin is i dont think he would have time to reply to all these cats talkin about him if he was a pro skater. damn n*gga.
 10 years ago '04        #169
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
 UdownwitK said:
get off this n*gga d*ck. you want him to have a real watch so bad. all im sayin is i dont think he would have time to reply to all these cats talkin about him if he was a pro skater. damn n*gga.

get off his d*ck ???? i guess u are another boxden n*gga that cannot read in my post it says as follows i dont know sh*t about watches i dont wear jewelry but i do know that he is sponsored by nike he skates ameteur for them so tell me how is that being on his d*ck

in another post of mine i also said in response to sum kid saying he had money out the a.ss my response was as follows no. sponsored skaters all are not rich or have money it all depends on your level of sponsorship and how many sponsors u have behind u i also said i dont know his personal situation so i cant speak on it but as a amateur sponsored skater for nike he definantly is not rich

none of that sounds like d*ck riding or saying if his watch is real or fake at all so please fall back or be the next n*gga in this thread getting exposed i appreciate it fam
 10 years ago '04        #170
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,586 | Props total: 552 552
 synopsis03 said:
get off his d*ck ???? i guess u are another boxden n*gga that cannot read in my post it says as follows i dont know sh*t about watches i dont wear jewelry but i do know that he is sponsored by nike he skates ameteur for them so tell me how is that being on his d*ck

in another post of mine i also said in response to sum kid saying he had money out the a.ss my response was as follows no. sponsored skaters all are not rich or have money it all depends on your level of sponsorship and how many sponsors u have behind u i also said i dont know his personal situation so i cant speak on it but as a amateur sponsored skater for nike he definantly is not rich

none of that sounds like d*ck riding or saying if his watch is real or fake at all so please fall back or be the next n*gga in this thread getting exposed i appreciate it fam
damn...he just sh*tted on all of yall

[pic - click to view]

06-01-2008, 05:02 PM         #171
GZILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, why is if he's really a skater or whatever even bein' debated? What is the truth really gonna do? Who gives a fu*k? LOL, I aint gettin' mad but damn yall can point out the most trivial sh*t and go on and on about it.
 06-01-2008, 05:08 PM         #172
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 synopsis03 said:

u dont get what im sayin playa. your bout the only one in here tryin to defend this n*gga. he aint even came back in the room to DEFEND HIMSELF. first you told me, "lol u sound stupid there's mad famous people on boards like this successful people cant enjoy a good forum" then you told me, "you must not heard of backberries or laptops" and you told the other guy, "he's sponsered by nike, that doesn't mean he skates for nike" and "fall back fam all sponsered skaters arent balling alot of them are barely getting by". i'm just sayin you tryna act like you know every detail bout this n*gga. evrybody else jus fu*kin around and clownin this cat just cuz he aint came back to clear his name, but you wanna be captain save a n*gga, you aint gotta be a hero. and please chill out with the expose me non-sense. let the guy defend himself.
 10 years ago '04        #173
meatbilla 
space
space
$740 | Props total: 15 15
PWNED - I had trouble with dude's story in the first place
 10 years ago '07        #174
neeko21 
space
space
$2,125 | Props total: 858 858
Lmao this is a classic thread, ppl scared to post pictures of their watches now

Last edited by neeko21; 06-01-2008 at 11:44 PM..
 06-01-2008, 10:54 PM         #175
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djnovafresh said:
We have a report of a fraud posting!!!!

[pic - click to view]

LMAO.
 10 years ago '04        #176
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,671 | Props total: 2205 2205
 06-02-2008, 01:04 AM         #177
Skullcandy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GZILLA said:
Damn, why is if he's really a skater or whatever even bein' debated? What is the truth really gonna do? Who gives a fu*k? LOL, I aint gettin' mad but damn yall can point out the most trivial sh*t and go on and on about it.
:applause::applause::applause:
 10 years ago '04        #178
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,586 | Props total: 552 552
 neeko21 said:
Lmao this is a classic thread, ppl scared to post pictures of their watches now
i posted mines lol
 10 years ago '04        #179
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
 UdownwitK said:
u dont get what im sayin playa. your bout the only one in here tryin to defend this n*gga. he aint even came back in the room to DEFEND HIMSELF. first you told me, "lol u sound stupid there's mad famous people on boards like this successful people cant enjoy a good forum" then you told me, "you must not heard of backberries or laptops" and you told the other guy, "he's sponsered by nike, that doesn't mean he skates for nike" and "fall back fam all sponsered skaters arent balling alot of them are barely getting by". i'm just sayin you tryna act like you know every detail bout this n*gga. evrybody else jus fu*kin around and clownin this cat just cuz he aint came back to clear his name, but you wanna be captain save a n*gga, you aint gotta be a hero. and please chill out with the expose me non-sense. let the guy defend himself.

ahh i get what your saying now but by no means am i defending him by what i said my post and replies seem very neutral i just thought it was funny that u think successful people or people that have money shouldn't be on forum boards i was kinda defending myself at that comment not him lol thats y i said blackberies and laptops what i post from on the go
 06-02-2008, 01:19 PM         #180
Rhett 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heres what I got, I dunno why more people dont sport Roxlex if your gonna drop >10k may as well do it right

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago