Time pieces!!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-19-2008, 03:41 PM         #81
RICH_YUNG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngspizz05 said:
hahah damn small a.ss world ...u skate ? u know twuan is pro now for baker/dethwish skateboards
i did back in 2000-2001 like we both started at around the same time but like my dad made me quit but im about to get back to doin it when i get a board soon hopefully.. yea i thought he was on baker but i didnt kno he was pro wow he came a long way i havent talked to him since he moved outta carson cause i use to live like around the corner/down the street from him lol..but man i kno he wild now cause he was back then lol..u live out in so cal?

Last edited by RICH_YUNG; 05-19-2008 at 03:44 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #82
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,836 | Props total: 9714 9714
I'm rocking with a Stainless steel Burberry watch [$700] today... I got about 12 watches. I guess I'm a collector of sorts... I just think I spaz on timepieces. I can post more later on. I got some good ones. - Weez Sp

10 years ago '05        #83
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,836 | Props total: 9714 9714
 tommymm96 said:
yeah true, i like them alot..but i wanted sumthin with a traditional look that i'll wear when i get older too..hublot's are classy but they're flashy too..i wanna add a panerai next.
Got one of those. That watch is a great timepiece to have.
 10 years ago '05        #84
youngspizz05 
space
space
$991 | Props total: 5 5
 RICH_YUNG said:
i did back in 2000-2001 like we both started at around the same time but like my dad made me quit but im about to get back to doin it when i get a board soon hopefully.. yea i thought he was on baker but i didnt kno he was pro wow he came a long way i havent talked to him since he moved outta carson cause i use to live like around the corner/down the street from him lol..but man i kno he wild now cause he was back then lol..u live out in so cal?
yea man i do..and his mom still lives in carson..twuans actually in jail in florida for a like i few weeks i think..he caught 5 charges during tampa pro in march lmao .
 05-19-2008, 07:32 PM         #85
RICH_YUNG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngspizz05 said:
yea man i do..and his mom still lives in carson..twuans actually in jail in florida for a like i few weeks i think..he caught 5 charges during tampa pro in march lmao .
o word then she prolly lives in the same house i havent seen her in a while..and woow u serious 5 charges damn hopefully that n*gga could overcome this sh*t..u come to carson alot? its soo many rediculous posers out here it aint even funny
 05-19-2008, 07:44 PM         #86
Skullcandy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that kicks a.ss you two know the same guy.....

anyways $750 is insane for some earrings

i know people who drop $6 on some at wal mart
 10 years ago '06        #87
bigscoot0808 
space
space
$346 | Props total: 0 0
anyone know where i can get a jacob and co. 5 time zone watch the colored ones that you can get different colored bands for
 10 years ago '05        #88
youngspizz05 
space
space
 Skullcandy said:
that kicks a.ss you two know the same guy.....

anyways $750 is insane for some earrings

i know people who drop $6 on some at wal mart
BALLIN!!!!!!!!!!!
 05-19-2008, 10:18 PM         #89
Skullcandy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
imma drop 250k on some earrings like Jeezy did
 10 years ago '05        #90
youngspizz05 
space
space
 Skullcandy said:
hhahh
 05-20-2008, 07:10 PM         #91
RICH_YUNG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skullcandy said:
lmao n*ggas is comedy on here
 05-21-2008, 12:44 AM         #92
DipSetSaddam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngspizz05 said:
PIC KINDA SUCKS CUZ IT WAS TAKEN FROM A SIDEKICK

BUT YEA

HUBLOT GENEVE BIG BANG

[pic - click to view]

if u got 22 thousand to spend this watch is the sh*t
This sh*t is fake. First, let's compare pictures, one of yours and one of an authentic one from the site that YOU gave us, essentialwatches.com.

First, each pic and then a side-by-side comparison of yours to the real one you linked us to.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

#1, your chronographs are off. The authentic one has a 10-20-30, yours has a 12-3-6-9. Even in your blurry pics, you can count the number of markers on your chronograph dials...yours has more than the authentic. I tried to draw some lines in red to them because they're a little blurry.

#2, your date wheel is off. The authentic one has a black date wheel, yours is white, as is clearly shown even in your blurry pics.

#3, your crown guards. The authentic on the website YOU SHOWED US has black ones, yours has white ones.

#4 The dial spacing on yours is off. Note on the picture of the authentic that the chronographs are nice and spaced out apart from each other. Look at all that space I was able to fit the number "4" in. Their borders do not touch. On your sh*t the subdials are/are practically touching.

Also, the 6 o'clock subdial is smaller in diameter than the 3 o'clock on on yours; on the real Hublot, both chrono subdials have the same diameter.

And finally, let's look at yours next to a fake $179 Hublot.

[pic - click to view]

Gee, doesn't that look similar? With the white date wheel, white crown guard/edges, and smashed together subdials?

[pic - click to view]

Blurred out the website name so the cheezeballs on here don't go to the site and order more fake sh*t and keep flooding the streets with bullsh*t watches.

Please don't come on here anymore trying to push fake $179 dollar watches and act like you're balling. I used to work at a local authorized dealer for many Swiss marques so I've seen my share of fakes. If you know what to look for they're quite easy to point out. But you can probably keep on fooling your hoodster skateboard buddies with it...I won't tell.

Last edited by DipSetSaddam; 05-21-2008 at 12:53 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #93
neeko21 
space
space
$2,122 | Props total: 846 846
Damn damn damn, i cant really say nothing else but damn, homeboy got technical wit it no offense to spizz but thats major props to Saddam
 10 years ago '04        #94
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,580 | Props total: 549 549
ouch.
 10 years ago '04        #95
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846

02 - Ether.mp3

Last edited by hockeythug; 05-21-2008 at 01:29 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #96
youngspizz05 
space
space
 DipSetSaddam said:
This sh*t is fake. First, let's compare pictures, one of yours and one of an authentic one from the site that YOU gave us, essentialwatches.com.

First, each pic and then a side-by-side comparison of yours to the real one you linked us to.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

#1, your chronographs are off. The authentic one has a 10-20-30, yours has a 12-3-6-9. Even in your blurry pics, you can count the number of markers on your chronograph dials...yours has more than the authentic. I tried to draw some lines in red to them because they're a little blurry.

#2, your date wheel is off. The authentic one has a black date wheel, yours is white, as is clearly shown even in your blurry pics.

#3, your crown guards. The authentic on the website YOU SHOWED US has black ones, yours has white ones.

#4 The dial spacing on yours is off. Note on the picture of the authentic that the chronographs are nice and spaced out apart from each other. Look at all that space I was able to fit the number "4" in. Their borders do not touch. On your sh*t the subdials are/are practically touching.

Also, the 6 o'clock subdial is smaller in diameter than the 3 o'clock on on yours; on the real Hublot, both chrono subdials have the same diameter.

And finally, let's look at yours next to a fake $179 Hublot.

[pic - click to view]

Gee, doesn't that look similar? With the white date wheel, white crown guard/edges, and smashed together subdials?

[pic - click to view]

Blurred out the website name so the cheezeballs on here don't go to the site and order more fake sh*t and keep flooding the streets with bullsh*t watches.

Please don't come on here anymore trying to push fake $179 dollar watches and act like you're balling. I used to work at a local authorized dealer for many Swiss marques so I've seen my share of fakes. If you know what to look for they're quite easy to point out. But you can probably keep on fooling your hoodster skateboard buddies with it...I won't tell.

mmmm cool...nice...but umm do you know how many different styles in the big bang they have ? nice try for trying to so called "ether" me though ha..funny guy though and i could get technical and post receipts and all that other good stuff but why ..i aint that pressed

neways yea hublots are the shizzzzz son
 10 years ago '05        #97
youngspizz05 
space
space
and on top of that i put a unblurred picture of it also *thumbs up*

oh yea everybody check out ibn jaspers blog *kanyes barber and etc*

peep the tampa florida post
 10 years ago '04        #98
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 youngspizz05 said:
mmmm cool...nice...but umm do you know how many different styles in the big bang they have ? nice try for trying to so called "ether" me though ha..funny guy though and i could get technical and post receipts and all that other good stuff but why ..i aint that pressed

neways yea hublots are the shizzzzz son
looks like a fake to me
 10 years ago '04        #99
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
once again....ouch.
 10 years ago '04        #100
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
yo in order for you to redeem ya self post ya receipt. that will end it all right there.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy