Time pieces!!!!

most viewed right now
 102
 Video inside Jamie Foxx's Hairline Strikes Again...
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
44 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 85
NBA Poll: Should The NBA Brings These Back?
11 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 63
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-14-2008, 10:11 AM         #61
motojax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im a girl its just a sh*tty pic from my computer, plus ur supposed to be looking at the watch lol.
 10 years ago '05        #62
youngspizz05 
space
avatar space
space
$991 | Props total: 5 5
 motojax said:
im a girl its just a sh*tty pic from my computer, plus ur supposed to be looking at the watch lol.
lemme get them LV shades u had then lol...them sh*ts is tuff
 05-14-2008, 09:34 PM         #63
motojax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngspizz05 said:
lemme get them LV shades u had then lol...them sh*ts is tuff
lol sorry man, I collect em.
 10 years ago '05        #64
youngspizz05 
space
avatar space
space
$991 | Props total: 5 5
 motojax said:
lol sorry man, I collect em.
i got them turqouise blue millionaires
 05-16-2008, 03:18 PM         #65
RICH_YUNG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngspizz05 said:
ahhaha lol..u crazy ..speaking of breitlings i did the bentley one last year

heres a pic of me wearing it ...not that good of a pic but u get the point


[pic - click to view]



and for those of you who skate thats antwuan dixon and jeff lenoce in the pic wit me
how much did the breitling run you?...and u kno twan wow small world
 05-16-2008, 03:29 PM         #66
Pioneer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how much those earrings cost spizz
 10 years ago '05        #67
youngspizz05 
space
avatar space
space
$991 | Props total: 5 5
 RICH_YUNG said:
how much did the breitling run you?...and u kno twan wow small world
twuan is my n*gga son lol
 10 years ago '05        #68
youngspizz05 
space
avatar space
space
$991 | Props total: 5 5
 Pioneer said:
how much those earrings cost spizz
like 750
 05-16-2008, 05:04 PM         #69
Teflonic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngspizz05 said:
believe me i am yo ...every second of it ...hell i neva knew i could take skating this far ya know...hell as much as i hate to say it ..pharrell and lupe did give skateboarding that "extra" mainstream boost
aiyo can i borrow thirty dollars n*gga? i'll send you my adress in the pm holla
 05-16-2008, 05:30 PM         #70
RICH_YUNG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngspizz05 said:
twuan is my n*gga son lol
o word lol his mom use to take of me back in the day lol
 05-17-2008, 01:19 PM         #71
hamzjvd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im fukin with nixon player watch...wat yall kno bout that
 10 years ago '04        #72
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
so you got a $22k watch but $750 earrings?? Is the Hublot real?? Why drop $22k on a watch and then get some cheap earrings?? If it's legit that's cool, I almost bought a Hublot..not many people know what they are.
 10 years ago '04        #73
filleezcustoms 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,670 | Props total: 345 345
reppin some simple tag heuer professional

paid 600 back in 98

what u know bout the saphire crystal glass

only thing that can scratch it is a diamond

check the metal on the bezel is all scratched but my glass is flawless

i was thinkin bout getting the iced out bezel but i dont care that much


[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '04        #74
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,146 | Props total: 1237 1237
 Junglist said:
100% real diamond watches, bought and tested personally
They ship fast as hell too.
 10 years ago '04        #75
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 848 848

[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '05        #76
youngspizz05 
space
avatar space
space
$991 | Props total: 5 5
 filleezcustoms said:
reppin some simple tag heuer professional

paid 600 back in 98

what u know bout the saphire crystal glass

only thing that can scratch it is a diamond

check the metal on the bezel is all scratched but my glass is flawless

i was thinkin bout getting the iced out bezel but i dont care that much


[pic - click to view]

them are some tuff a.ss watches like literally
 10 years ago '05        #77
youngspizz05 
space
avatar space
space
$991 | Props total: 5 5
 tommymm96 said:
so you got a $22k watch but $750 earrings?? Is the Hublot real?? Why drop $22k on a watch and then get some cheap earrings?? If it's legit that's cool, I almost bought a Hublot..not many people know what they are.
cuz earrings aint that serious to me ..and word u shoulda got that bi*ch..them sh*ts are investments hhaa
 10 years ago '05        #78
youngspizz05 
space
avatar space
space
$991 | Props total: 5 5
 RICH_YUNG said:
o word lol his mom use to take of me back in the day lol
hahah damn small a.ss world ...u skate ? u know twuan is pro now for baker/dethwish skateboards
 10 years ago '04        #79
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 youngspizz05 said:
cuz earrings aint that serious to me ..and word u shoulda got that bi*ch..them sh*ts are investments hhaa
yeah true, i like them alot..but i wanted sumthin with a traditional look that i'll wear when i get older too..hublot's are classy but they're flashy too..i wanna add a panerai next.
 10 years ago '05        #80
youngspizz05 
space
avatar space
space
$991 | Props total: 5 5
 tommymm96 said:
yeah true, i like them alot..but i wanted sumthin with a traditional look that i'll wear when i get older too..hublot's are classy but they're flashy too..i wanna add a panerai next.
yea ur right on that flashy part lol...i like watches pretty much with rubber straps and claps ya know..i aint to big on like the whole "iced out" watch deal example of that ..rick ross and lil boosies watch..im good lol
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 68
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
65 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
64 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
92 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
60 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
107 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
61 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
38 comments
22 hours ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy