Official Kobe vs Jordan Thread

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Is Better ?
Kobe Bryant 21 19.81%
Michael Jordan 90 84.91%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 106. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-10-2008, 12:06 AM         #101
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GayWil said:
@ having the nerve to say "jordan stans" when you have a kobe avy....you clowns are fu*king laughable
Shut up f*g**t, u suck d*ck for the fun of it. Get lost pus*y bi*ch, quit embarassing urself.
 05-10-2008, 12:08 AM         #102
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
U have Kobe in ur avy and sig and reply to every thread about Kobe, yet u call other people stans.
Get off my nuts u fu*kin f*g**t. Just cuz ur boy toy didn't win MVP doesn't mean u need to bring ur period symptoms to me u fu*kin homo. fu*k off Homo f*ggins.
 05-10-2008, 10:17 AM         #103
ThatdudeChief  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Umm let me see MJ

MJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kobe

It ain't gone change
 10 years ago '04        #104
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 skletch said:
Get off my nuts u fu*kin f*g**t. Just cuz ur boy toy didn't win MVP doesn't mean u need to bring ur period symptoms to me u fu*kin homo. fu*k off Homo f*ggins.
Don't take it personally, just pointing out a hypocritical statement
 05-10-2008, 01:38 PM         #105
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
Don't take it personally, just pointing out a hypocritical statement
How is it hypocritical? Please do tell me? What makes me a stan? How many Kobe threads have I started? Go head, do ur research.
 10 years ago '04        #106
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 skletch said:
How is it hypocritical? Please do tell me? What makes me a stan? How many Kobe threads have I started? Go head, do ur research.
I dont care how many threads u started about dude. Point is u call people stans when u have Kobe in ur avy, and sig, and reply in every thread mentioning something about Kobe. I aint saying its wrong to rep someone u like, but dont get on others for it when u do the same thing.
 05-10-2008, 05:23 PM         #107
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
I dont care how many threads u started about dude. Point is u call people stans when u have Kobe in ur avy, and sig, and reply in every thread mentioning something about Kobe. I aint saying its wrong to rep someone u like, but dont get on others for it when u do the same thing.
R u really that fu*kin stupid? I didn't say I hate anybody that reps a player, but when u worship a player like they're. God and act like nobody comes close to them, then that's being a stanley. I say a lot of stupid sh*t, but its out of sarcasm just to put hating lil females in their places. Like Casper said, every generation has their G.O.A.T. I'm 25 and so I've seen both players play. They're both amazing, but to me I think when Kobe's career is over he'll be a lil better.
 10 years ago '04        #108
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 skletch said:
R u really that fu*kin stupid? I didn't say I hate anybody that reps a player, but when u worship a player like they're. God and act like nobody comes close to them, then that's being a stanley. I say a lot of stupid sh*t, but its out of sarcasm just to put hating lil females in their places. Like Casper said, every generation has their G.O.A.T. I'm 25 and so I've seen both players play. They're both amazing, but to me I think when Kobe's career is over he'll be a lil better.
I hear u. Jordan is still the GOAT, but Kobe is pretty close. If he stays the player he is now with all the nice passing and wins a few more titles, he can do it, but lets not get ahead of ourselves.
 10 years ago '04        #109
Dimone293 
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 1 1
Never Ever Will We Ever Ever Ever Ever See Another Michael Jordan !
Do Not Ask This Dumb Ish .. Kobe Is Great.. Lebron Is Goina Be Better Then Kobe Eventually Neither Will Ever Ever Be Mike!
 05-10-2008, 08:27 PM         #110
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dimone293 said:
Never Ever Will We Ever Ever Ever Ever See Another Michael Jordan !
Do Not Ask This Dumb Ish .. Kobe Is Great.. Lebron Is Goina Be Better Then Kobe Eventually Neither Will Ever Ever Be Mike!
somebody wanna get this kid a t.v.?
 05-12-2008, 08:23 AM         #111
dizaster  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope Bai said:
What do you mean there's no comparison back then? So what thier wasn't no franchsie players back then? Barkley, Isiaha, Magic, Bird, Stockton, Malone, Hakeem, Ewing, Starks, Parish, Mchale, Dumars, Reggie Miller, Nique, Clyde the glide, Kevin Johnson, David Robinson, Chris Mullin, Tim Hardaway, Rik Smits, Mark price...I can go on for days dog...Jordan would have easily found a way to beat the zone. Remember, Kobe's playing the same triangle O that Jordan did with PJ....F*ck outta here newbie...Do your history, and come back with a new name, youngblood...
You Name One Player On Every NBA TEAM... I COULD OF DONE THAT.. YOU A DUMB A** Person... Out of any of them maybe one could guard jordan and that's dumars.... besides that your list is weak.... plus kobe would dominate the league with that list... None of them could guard kobe!
 10 years ago '06        #112
jj01 
space
space
$44,963 | Props total: 4685 4685
 skletch said:
somebody wanna get this kid a t.v.?

his skill set at that age is much better than kobe's was, plus he was put in the leadership role from jump not after 10 years like kobe. kobe is a ridiculous talent no doubt, but lebron has a great chance to be better.
 10 years ago '04        #113
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3471 3471
 jj01 said:
his skill set at that age is much better than kobe's was, plus he was put in the leadership role from jump not after 10 years like kobe. kobe is a ridiculous talent no doubt, but lebron has a great chance to be better.
The only thing Lebron is better at than Kobe when he was 23 is passing and rebounding.
 05-12-2008, 09:20 AM         #114
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
The only thing Lebron is better at than Kobe when he was 23 is passing and rebounding.
And getting to the finals without a HOF Center.

Both are overrated to me.
 10 years ago '06        #115
jj01 
space
space
$44,963 | Props total: 4685 4685
 str8_akademiks said:
he can only get better, you dont think his jump shot and defense will improve greatly within the next 8 years?
 05-12-2008, 09:39 AM         #116
Ajordan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dizaster said:
Jordan Will Never have 18 rebounds you a**hole.... kobe plays the bestplayer on defense every night... nowadays you have many franchise players.. back then there was no comparison... if jordan was in the league he probably wouldnt lead the league in scoring... remember they play zone now... jordan played man 2 man... also remember when jordan return to the league to play for washington he stunk it up! 8th seed in the eastern division.. couldn't handle the zone... Mike is finished!
Dizaster, It's obvious that you are in denial or in fantasy land. Jordan won defensive player of the year SEVERAL TIMES! Every night, he guarded the best player on the other team also. Man, you couldn't have seen Jordan in his prime. There is no comparison. Kobe is a great player and probably the closest to Jordan, but Mike is hands down the best player to ever have touched the round ball! You say the league was weaker back then. This also tells me you don't know what the hell you are talking about. The leauge was stronger back then. Yesterdays, Bulls, Pistons, Celtics and Lakers are better than ANY TEAM IN THE NBA RIGHT NOW! THAT'S REAL!
 10 years ago '04        #117
jillas31 
space
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 25 25
A clone can never be better than the original...
 10 years ago '07        #118
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 hood135 said:
Yeah I'm 10 years old, but that's old enough to pick up on SARCASM....
Ur sarcasm = stupidity:finger:
 10 years ago '07        #119
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 bi*chesNBlunts said:
you right...i never seen it, but that doesnt mean i dont know exactly what im talking bout...they would not have won those 3 w/o rodman (or an already established, defensive minded low post presence) Rodman cancelled out malone.
Your dumb, dog...How did they win theier first three rings without Rodman then? How can you talk about smething you've never seen. I watched Jordans whole career from his last season at NC, and I've watched Kobe. Jordan is better hands down. How can you speak on something you've never seen?
 10 years ago '07        #120
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 dizaster said:
You Name One Player On Every NBA TEAM... I COULD OF DONE THAT.. YOU A DUMB A** Person... Out of any of them maybe one could guard jordan and that's dumars.... besides that your list is weak.... plus kobe would dominate the league with that list... None of them could guard kobe!
So if you could have named that, why would you say that there were no franchise players back then? Your a fool, dog. My list is weak? A good majority of those players are the NBA 50 greatest players. That means there must be a few people that agree with me. For you to say that some of the NBA's 50 greates players are weak, tells me that you know nothing about ball.
Out of all of them, none could gaurd Jordan, but a few of them could gaurd Kobe and shut him down. PLayer back then > PLayers right now...
Case in pint, look at the newer Team USA'a. They getting beat like they stole sometinhg. You think that original Dream Team, would lose? Hell naw...Mind you, the intrenational basketball game has gotten a lot better, but the players i grew up watching k!ll the players of today.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy