Official Kobe vs Jordan Thread

most viewed right now
 109
Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 104
Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 97
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 67
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who Is Better ?
Kobe Bryant 21 19.81%
Michael Jordan 90 84.91%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 106. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #61
BitchesNBlunts 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 4 4
maaan i hate this jordan lover bullsh*t.


70 percent of the motherfu*kers reading this werent even old enough to see jordan BE JORDAN (including me, at 19 years old), all we remember his him pushin that n*gga and hittin that shot in game 6 lets be fu*king serious people. we only get to see all the dope sh*t he does, WE ARE LIVING OFF A JORDAN HIGHLIGHT REEL PEOPLE WAKE THE fu*k UP. Kobe is the best damn player 70 percent of you have ever seen in your FCKING LIVES.


case motherfu*kin closed.



if you gave kobe a team that had 3 hall of famers on him, he would have done the same fcking thing people.

you gave him 1 and he three-peated. and HE GOT A BETTER 3 THAN MJ!? WHAAAT!? my fu*king post deserves its own thread. i might go start one.


now if you can name me one thing MJ does significantly better than Kobe, id love to hear it.


PS. THAT JORDAN TEAM STAYED TOGETHER!!!! kobes was left for dead. (just a couple seasons ago)



if jordan was on a team with his damn self.....he would have gotten the same criticisms Kobe did.




PS. THE YEAR JORDAN LEFT, WHO CAN TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED, WHO EVEN KNOWS!?....SCOTTIE PIPPEN EITHER GOT MVP (OR SHOULD HAVE IF HE DIDNT, I CANT REMEMBER) AND THEY HAD A bomb SEASON COMPARED TO LIKE 25 OTHER TEAMS


Last edited by BitchesNBlunts; 05-09-2008 at 06:16 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #62
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,009 | Props total: 10681 10681
 dizaster said:
Jordan Will Never have 18 rebounds you a**hole.... kobe plays the bestplayer on defense every night... nowadays you have many franchise players.. back then there was no comparison... if jordan was in the league he probably wouldnt lead the league in scoring... remember they play zone now... jordan played man 2 man... also remember when jordan return to the league to play for washington he stunk it up! 8th seed in the eastern division.. couldn't handle the zone... Mike is finished!
hahaha...are you fu*kin kidding me?There was way more talent in the 80's and 90's then there is now....teams play no defense and their so much sh*t people get babied through like defensive 3 second violation...when jordan was playing you had some of the biggest shot blockers in the league allowed to just chill in the lane.You better go look up your facts cause a lot of these "dominate players" that are in the league today were in the league when jordan was exiting and who was gettin the mvp's and winning championships?Please shut the fu*k up
 10 years ago '05        #63
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 bi*chesNBlunts said:
maaan i hate this jordan lover bullsh*t.


70 percent of the motherfu*kers reading this werent even old enough to see jordan BE JORDAN (including me, at 19 years old), all we remember his him pushin that n*gga and hittin that shot in game 6 lets be fu*king serious people. we only get to see all the dope sh*t he does, WE ARE LIVING OFF A JORDAN HIGHLIGHT REEL PEOPLE WAKE THE fu*k UP. Kobe is the best damn player 70 percent of you have ever seen in your FCKING LIVES.


case motherfu*kin closed.



if you gave kobe a team that had 3 hall of famers on him, he would have done the same fcking thing people.

you gave him 1 and he three-peated. and HE GOT A BETTER 3 THAN MJ!? WHAAAT!? my fu*king post deserves its own thread. i might go start one.


now if you can name me one thing MJ does significantly better than Kobe, id love to hear it.


PS. THAT JORDAN TEAM STAYED TOGETHER!!!! kobes was left for dead. (just a couple seasons ago)



if jordan was on a team with his damn self.....he would have gotten the same criticisms Kobe did.




PS. THE YEAR JORDAN LEFT, WHO CAN TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED, WHO EVEN KNOWS!?....SCOTTIE PIPPEN EITHER GOT MVP (OR SHOULD HAVE IF HE DIDNT, I CANT REMEMBER) AND THEY HAD A bomb SEASON COMPARED TO LIKE 25 OTHER TEAMS

n*gga u fu*kin stupid did u read what u just said?????? u are fu*king 19 and u dont remember seeing him play. thats like me saying bill russell aint sh*t i never seen him play.



and another thing.. jordan started off with a piece of sh*t team and he ended his career with a piece of sh*t team. lmao @ highlight reel. u dont know sh*t about sh*t.


Last edited by dmunson318; 05-09-2008 at 06:32 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #64
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,009 | Props total: 10681 10681
 bi*chesNBlunts said:
maaan i hate this jordan lover bullsh*t.


70 percent of the motherfu*kers reading this werent even old enough to see jordan BE JORDAN (including me, at 19 years old), all we remember his him pushin that n*gga and hittin that shot in game 6 lets be fu*king serious people. we only get to see all the dope sh*t he does, WE ARE LIVING OFF A JORDAN HIGHLIGHT REEL PEOPLE WAKE THE fu*k UP. Kobe is the best damn player 70 percent of you have ever seen in your FCKING LIVES.


case motherfu*kin closed.



if you gave kobe a team that had 3 hall of famers on him, he would have done the same fcking thing people.

you gave him 1 and he three-peated. and HE GOT A BETTER 3 THAN MJ!? WHAAAT!? my fu*king post deserves its own thread. i might go start one.


now if you can name me one thing MJ does significantly better than Kobe, id love to hear it.


PS. THAT JORDAN TEAM STAYED TOGETHER!!!! kobes was left for dead. (just a couple seasons ago)



if jordan was on a team with his damn self.....he would have gotten the same criticisms Kobe did.




PS. THE YEAR JORDAN LEFT, WHO CAN TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED, WHO EVEN KNOWS!?....SCOTTIE PIPPEN EITHER GOT MVP (OR SHOULD HAVE IF HE DIDNT, I CANT REMEMBER) AND THEY HAD A bomb SEASON COMPARED TO LIKE 25 OTHER TEAMS
wow ur fu*kin stupid.....i'm 22 and i grew up watchin mike so i know a lot of others did...when i was like 6-7 on all i fu*kin did was watch basketball and watch jordan k!ll the knicks and pacers hopes every fu*kin year.And are you serious?Kobe did absolutly fu*kin nothin when shaq left...cryin he wanted to leave till the got gasol.You better go look and show me these star players mike had because for the majority of his career al he had was pippen..everybody else were role players and when jordan retired went on with their career playin in europe,having to retire cause they couldn't even make it in europe,or being lucky enough to be a role player on another team like steve kerr.Man this sh*t pisses me off


and to everyone sayin n kobe has a chance to be as great as jordan.ahhhh no he don't.They have played the same amount of seasons in the league and jordan crushes him in every statisical stat,championships,and rewards
 10 years ago '06        #65
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,009 | Props total: 10681 10681
and everyone sayin the league is better now...jordan came back at 40...couldn't even fu*kin dunk nomore and had to ride a bike on the sidelines to keep his kness from givin out and he was still 7th in the league in scoring,still hit game winning shots,and just missed the playoffs with the wizards before he got injured
 05-09-2008, 06:30 PM         #66
Young Cutthroat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reverend X said:
your lying jordan played against sh*t balls in the 80s that you werent alive to see
Im probably older than you are. So chill.
No one in their right mind believes that kobe is better than Jordan.
 10 years ago '05        #67
BitchesNBlunts 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 4 4
but none of yall wanna talk about the year jordan left...so i will...

55-27 lost in the second round to a vicious knicks team in game 7. with PETE MYERS PLAYIN THE 2!?



aaand if you were born in 88, you cant remember sh*t before 94 do not fu*kin play me.







I THINK...liking jordan is like religion...everybody just accepts it, and never wants to think for themselves and see if they really really still believe it.


Last edited by BitchesNBlunts; 05-09-2008 at 06:40 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #68
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
 bi*chesNBlunts said:
maaan i hate this jordan lover bullsh*t.


70 percent of the motherfu*kers reading this werent even old enough to see jordan BE JORDAN (including me, at 19 years old), all we remember his him pushin that n*gga and hittin that shot in game 6 lets be fu*king serious people. we only get to see all the dope sh*t he does, WE ARE LIVING OFF A JORDAN HIGHLIGHT REEL PEOPLE WAKE THE fu*k UP. Kobe is the best damn player 70 percent of you have ever seen in your FCKING LIVES.


case motherfu*kin closed.



if you gave kobe a team that had 3 hall of famers on him, he would have done the same fcking thing people.

you gave him 1 and he three-peated. and HE GOT A BETTER 3 THAN MJ!? WHAAAT!? my fu*king post deserves its own thread. i might go start one.


now if you can name me one thing MJ does significantly better than Kobe, id love to hear it.


PS. THAT JORDAN TEAM STAYED TOGETHER!!!! kobes was left for dead. (just a couple seasons ago)



if jordan was on a team with his damn self.....he would have gotten the same criticisms Kobe did.




PS. THE YEAR JORDAN LEFT, WHO CAN TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED, WHO EVEN KNOWS!?....SCOTTIE PIPPEN EITHER GOT MVP (OR SHOULD HAVE IF HE DIDNT, I CANT REMEMBER) AND THEY HAD A bomb SEASON COMPARED TO LIKE 25 OTHER TEAMS
Damn this bi*ch is stupid. Ask yourself this virgin boy: Were they Hall of Famers when they joined MJ?

Proceed to the nearest toilet, step inside, and flush yourself.


Last edited by Storchaveli; 05-09-2008 at 06:48 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #69
BitchesNBlunts 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 4 4
Ask yourself this virgin boy: Were the Hall of Famers when they joined MJ?

hahahahahaha. alright maybe they werent famers when they got there. but i think w/o jordan, pippen would have still been in it (and i dont even see how you can create an argument against that. one of the best perimeter defenders ever) and Rodman....Rodman was a fu*king beast. and he only got better in the playoffs, name a PF who sh*tted on him.
 10 years ago '06        #70
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,009 | Props total: 10681 10681
 bi*chesNBlunts said:
but none of yall wanna talk about the year jordan left...so i will...

55-27 lost in the second round to a vicious knicks team in game 7. with PETE MYERS PLAYIN THE 2!?



aaand if you were born in 88, you cant remember sh*t before 94 do not fu*kin play me.







I THINK...liking jordan is like religion...everybody just accepts it, and never wants to think for themselves and see if they really really still believe it.
what the fu*k are you talkin about do you know how stupid you sound?When jordan played the full year he basically won 6 straight championships.He came back at the end of the year just in time for the playoffs after a long layoff...and he didn't reitre after that he actually came back to 3-pete...but let's just say he was there the whole year and left at the second round....that shows how great he was.Kobe loses every year...its normal...jordan didn't one year and you discredit him haha

1.If you said you didn't watch him how you know about the 94-95 season?Stay off of google because he didn't retire after that he retired AFTER winning a championship

2.I was born in 86 and and started watchin around 91-92 so please shut the fu*k up
 10 years ago '06        #71
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,009 | Props total: 10681 10681
 bi*chesNBlunts said:
hahahahahaha. alright maybe they werent famers when they got there. but i think w/o jordan, pippen would have still been in it (and i dont even see how you can create an argument against that. one of the best perimeter defenders ever) and Rodman....Rodman was a fu*king beast. and he only got better in the playoffs, name a PF who sh*tted on him.
lol exactly why i hate this argument...rodman didn't come till late in the career to get a championship...jordan also tried to get barkley on the team so he could get a ring for him...it's pointless arguin with people like this because they never watched...they're going off of highlights they've seen and google and know nothing.They grow up on kobe and think he's the best but they didn't get to experience watching jordan take the game in his hadns night in and night out and hit game winning shots night after night...always givin us highlight reels
 05-09-2008, 06:58 PM         #72
bradwill  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mj Is Way Better Yea Kobe Has A 81 Point Under His Belt But Honestly Look Back On Jordans Career How Many Clutch Shots Has That Man Hit In His Career To Many To Count That Man Was On Every Highlight Real There Ever Was..... I Cant Count How Highlights I Remember Of Him Doing Somebody Bad........... Game Winners,,,,,,,,,countless.... Only Way To See Who Is The Best Is To Compare Them After Kobe Retires.....then Compare The Stats...



But For Now The Mountain Goat Holds It All
 10 years ago '05        #73
BitchesNBlunts 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 4 4
 philly337 said:
what the fu*k are you talkin about do you know how stupid you sound?When jordan played the full year he basically won 6 straight championships.He came back at the end of the year just in time for the playoffs after a long layoff...and he didn't reitre after that he actually came back to 3-pete...but let's just say he was there the whole year and left at the second round....that shows how great he was.Kobe loses every year...its normal...jordan didn't one year and you discredit him haha

1.If you said you didn't watch him how you know about the 94-95 season?Stay off of google because he didn't retire after that he retired AFTER winning a championship

2.I was born in 86 and and started watchin around 91-92 so please shut the fu*k up
man i swear there's just a buncha dumb n*ggas on this site. if you were born in 86 and started watchin in 91 92 you were six. if somebody was born in 88 i said they cant remember nothin before 94...when they turned six..



he left though right..i never said retired...but he left though right?
 10 years ago '06        #74
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,009 | Props total: 10681 10681
 bradwill said:
Mj Is Way Better Yea Kobe Has A 81 Point Under His Belt But Honestly Look Back On Jordans Career How Many Clutch Shots Has That Man Hit In His Career To Many To Count That Man Was On Every Highlight Real There Ever Was..... I Cant Count How Highlights I Remember Of Him Doing Somebody Bad........... Game Winners,,,,,,,,,countless.... Only Way To See Who Is The Best Is To Compare Them After Kobe Retires.....then Compare The Stats...



But For Now The Mountain Goat Holds It All
and just like records..take for example when watching the playoffs they keep showin records and jordan is on all of them...kobe none.When they showed most consecutive 20 point (might have been 30 point) and 10 a.ssists games in the playoffs that chris paul had...who was at the top?Mike....and he was a shooting guard lol.When they showed what lebron did this year with 30,7,and 7 there was 2 other guys who did it...the big 5 times and who else?Mike...kobe is never on these...only record he got is that 81 point game
 10 years ago '05        #75
BitchesNBlunts 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 4 4
 philly337 said:
lol exactly why i hate this argument...rodman didn't come till late in the career to get a championship...jordan also tried to get barkley on the team so he could get a ring for him...it's pointless arguin with people like this because they never watched...they're going off of highlights they've seen and google and know nothing.They grow up on kobe and think he's the best but they didn't get to experience watching jordan take the game in his hadns night in and night out and hit game winning shots night after night...always givin us highlight reels



come on slimmo COME ON!!! youre fu*king playing yourself slim. Rodman kciked the bulls out of the eastern con champs 2 years straight with dumars and isiah and them HE HAD 2 BEFORE JORDAN HAD ONE. fu*k outta here




THEY NEEDED HIM MORE THAN HE NEEDED THEM
 05-09-2008, 07:03 PM         #76
bradwill  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bi*chesNBlunts said:
man i swear there's just a buncha dumb n*ggas on this site. if you were born in 86 and started watchin in 91 92 you were six. if somebody was born in 88 i said they cant remember nothin before 94...when they turned six..



he left though right..i never said retired...but he left though right?
MJ IS THE MAN................
 10 years ago '06        #77
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,009 | Props total: 10681 10681
 bi*chesNBlunts said:
man i swear there's just a buncha dumb n*ggas on this site. if you were born in 86 and started watchin in 91 92 you were six. if somebody was born in 88 i said they cant remember nothin before 94...when they turned six..



he left though right..i never said retired...but he left though right?
lol...point is why the fu*k are you talkin about 94-95 when u done admitted the only thing you remember is his last shot with the bulls?Why are you tryin to school the people who was watchin the sh*t live when u already admitted ur talkin on somethin you didn't see and have no idea what the fu*k ur talkin about
 10 years ago '06        #78
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,009 | Props total: 10681 10681
 bi*chesNBlunts said:
come on slimmo COME ON!!! youre fu*king playing yourself slim. Rodman kciked the bulls out of the eastern con champs 2 years straight with dumars and isiah and them HE HAD 2 BEFORE JORDAN HAD ONE. fu*k outta here




THEY NEEDED HIM MORE THAN HE NEEDED THEM
ahaha..why is tghis guy still talkin about sh*t he done said he never watched and is just gettin off of espn classics.Newsflash buddy...before rodman came the bulls already did this thing called a 3 pete...jordan retired,came back,rodman came,and then recieved 3 championships in a row in doing so.The bulls had already established themsleves as unstoppable before rodman ever came into play


lol ur lookin so stuupid
 10 years ago '05        #79
BitchesNBlunts 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 4 4
 philly337 said:
ahaha..why is tghis guy still talkin about sh*t he done said he never watched and is just gettin off of espn classics.Newsflash buddy...before rodman came the bulls already did this thing called a 3 pete...jordan retired,came back,rodman came,and then recieved 3 championships in a row in doing so.The bulls had already established themsleves as unstoppable before rodman ever came into play


lol ur lookin so stuupid


you right...i never seen it, but that doesnt mean i dont know exactly what im talking bout...they would not have won those 3 w/o rodman (or an already established, defensive minded low post presence) Rodman cancelled out malone.
 10 years ago '06        #80
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,009 | Props total: 10681 10681
another little thing just to show how he don't compare...we can all agree jordan came back at 40 and lookedgrabage to the prime jordan...but his number at 40 pretty much are up to par with kobe's career averages lol

jordan first year with the wizards:
23 points per game
6 rebounds per game
4 a.ssists per game
42% shooting

kobe's career average:
28 points per game
6 rebounds per game
5 a.ssist per game
45% shooting


wow that sh*t even surprises me cause jordan wasn't even close to the player he was when he played for the wizards and his numbers as a senior citizen are on the same level as kobe's
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 42
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy