NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Is Better ?
Kobe Bryant 21 19.81%
Michael Jordan 90 84.91%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 106. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #441
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
 hood135 said:
Talk about Jordan after the Playoffs! He's just as relevant as LeBron is right now. It's Kobe's Time!!
as you sit there in your jordans and jordan shirt and jordan hat
 9 years ago '04        #442
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 Trap$tar said:
Jordans career three point shooting 32.7%

Kobes career three point shooting 34.1%

Not that big of a difference is there?

Also one thing MJ had on Kobe was his decision making. Kobe does take alot of dumb shots. I know he can make them but that is one of the reason he and the lakers got embarrassed last year in the finals.

Also did MJ break your heart by refusing you an autograph. I mean I can understand if you dont like him as a person because I dont but for you a so called "Bulls fan" to not recognize his greatness is pathetic and laughable.

Again Magic Johnson>>>>>Kobe Bryant

I understand why some people want to call him the greatest. Everyone wants their favorite player to be the greatest. I hope D-Wade is one of the best players ever also so I can see it.

But Kobes going to need to play 20 years in the league to have a better career then MJ.

Call me when Kobe LEADS his team to 6 rings and not be someones robin to their batman.
Well they did shorten the 3 point line in 94-95 and Jordan shot .500, .427, and .374 in the years it was shortened.
Then when they put it back to its original length he shot .238, so that comparison is not really close.
 9 years ago '06        #443
bugzy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,420 | Props total: 110 110
he was the first...but im a laker fan....jordan got his last ring at 36...and kobe is only 30....if he gets 1 this year he will have 4...im sure that team will be togather for atleast 3 more years and i dont see his game falling off becuse of his jump shot is great i dont even think he looks at the rim any more....all thru the playoffs he been had a damn hand all in his grill and he been bustin a.ss.....so if he atleast get 5....he will go down as top 2 ...and if he aint better then jordan...he the closest 1
 9 years ago '06        #444
bugzy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,420 | Props total: 110 110
 Sheeed said:
If Jordan had shaq? s**t if a lot of players had shaq...I'm sure they would have a couple of rings
Posted via Mobile Device
and dude jordan had 1 of the 50 greates players in pippen, and a bunch of damn good role players....and rodman was a monste on the glass lets not forget
 9 years ago '07        #445
advance won 2 heat pts
space
space
$644 | Props total: 135 135
kobe aint even 6'6 that fool 6'8 he came in to the legue 6'8
 9 years ago '09        #446
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 str8_akademiks said:
Well they did shorten the 3 point line in 94-95 and Jordan shot .500, .427, and .374 in the years it was shortened.
Then when they put it back to its original length he shot .238, so that comparison is not really close.
:agreement6:
 9 years ago '06        #447
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,892 | Props total: 2723 2723
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Dude shut the hell up.

This coming from a guy that stays in Cali and is a bulls fan.

That is the same Kobe that holds the record for the most 3's made in a NBA game. To bad your Mike does not have that record. Jordan only made 581's while Kobe is over 1,000+

Reggie Miller and Phil Jackson all stated he is a better shooter than Jordan.

Don't play the funk with talking about Jordan's shot selection. Jordan also took some bad shots to.

Kobe was just as important to that team than Shaq. Without Kobe they do not win 3 championships. He was the go to guy in the 4th QTR and made big plays when his team needed it.

Fall Back. Watch

So I cant be a Bulls fan because I from Cali.

You live in St Louis and are a supposed Bulls fan.

Phil Jackson always says his current players are better than his older ones. I would do the same. Reggies opinion is as good as mine Im pretty sure there are stats that can actually prove me right or wrong.

Just because I say Kobe was the second option doesnt mean I am discrediting his importance on that team Im just saying Jordan LEAD his team to 6 titles while Kobe is LEADING his team to his first. Isnt that not true? Also dont act like Shaq didnt close games because he closed alot of them. Is there something wrong being the second option behind a prime Shaq because you seem to get too offensive when I say that. Also Jordan doesnt get 6 rings without Pippen but Jordan was the main reason why they have those rings.

Also Pau Gasol is a good reason why Lakers are a great team but you dont see me giving him most of the credit for the Lakers being 2-0 right now do you? Because its Kobes time now.

Im just saying what kind of a supposed "Bulls fan" hates on Jordan and Derrick Rose. Thats another issue buts really weird. And you are the one that called me a Laker fan last year after I supposedly jumped off thier championship contender bandwagon to join the 1st round playoff bound Bulls team because of Rose.
 9 years ago '06        #448
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
Also he shot 37% one year before they shortened it and he shot over 200 attempts in threes.

Well I can do playoffs also and they both played similar games and the

MJs three point% in playoffs is 148/446 or 33.1%

Kobes three point% in playoffs is 205/626 or 32.7%

MJ has almost the same amount of 3 point field goals made.

Also to Lil Jay he made 12 three pointers in a game and Jordan made 6 straight in the finals so what.

Now with all this said I do think Kobes a better three point shooter but mid range and in I give it to MJ. And Lil Jay I find it funny when you keep bringing it up that Phil and Reggie says Kobes better but I can find quotes from more legends that say MJ is better so who cares. Also Phil is biased because, well, he is coaching Kobe.

Also to prove more of a point that MJs is better than Kobe just look at the playoff stats and accomplishments its not really close. And this you can compare because Jordan played 13 years with the Bulls and this is Kobes 13 year with the Lakers.

Oh and Lil Jay hopefully I am not hurting your feelings because I dont find this to be a serious issue to get offened by because at the end of the day I dont know these guys but I understand you would want your favorite player to be the best ever but I would love to have some one from my favorite team be the best ever which as of today someone is.

If Kobe 4 rings as the main option I will say he is the best ever without hesitation.
 9 years ago '06        #449
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,218 | Props total: 758 758
Jordan-more athletic and physically gifted
Kobe-more skilled
they're similar but NOT the same player at all

Last edited by Mintz; 06-08-2009 at 01:02 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #450
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,819 | Props total: 3450 3450
Always funny to see how lop sided the poll is when comparing Kobe to MJ. MJ is the goat, accept Kobe stans and move on
 9 years ago '06        #451
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
 Mintz said:
Jordan-more athletic and physically gifted
Kobe-more skilled
they're similar but NOT the same player at all

The athletic and physically gifted part always got me because they are basically equal on that part. More skilled goes to MJ though but its very close.

But at the beginning of this thread. I never seen this thread before well atleast I dont remember it but its pretty funny how the thread starter was only naming good things for Kobe and none for MJ.
 9 years ago '05        #452
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
Where the hell did this thread come from?
 9 years ago '08        #453
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
^ like yesterday at this time i believe it was titled something like "why does everyone want kobe to surpass jordan?" or something .. mods must have changed the title
 9 years ago '06        #454
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,218 | Props total: 758 758
 Trap$tar said:
The athletic and physically gifted part always got me because they are basically equal on that part. More skilled goes to MJ though but its very close.

But at the beginning of this thread. I never seen this thread before well atleast I dont remember it but its pretty funny how the thread starter was only naming good things for Kobe and none for MJ.
you think? i honestly can say Kobe never quite had Jordan's explosiveness or hang-time
see i think that's were Kobe has the slight edge though in the skill department Kobe i think edges MJ in 3-pointers, and eventhough some off Kobes offensive moves have been borrowed from MJ , they have been slightly advanced by Kobe imo...but i give MJ the SLIGHTEST of nods over Kobe

Last edited by Mintz; 06-08-2009 at 03:11 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #455
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,694 | Props total: 517 517
 Trap$tar said:
So I cant be a Bulls fan because I from Cali.

You live in St Louis and are a supposed Bulls fan.

Phil Jackson always says his current players are better than his older ones. I would do the same. Reggies opinion is as good as mine Im pretty sure there are stats that can actually prove me right or wrong.

Just because I say Kobe was the second option doesnt mean I am discrediting his importance on that team Im just saying Jordan LEAD his team to 6 titles while Kobe is LEADING his team to his first. Isnt that not true? Also dont act like Shaq didnt close games because he closed alot of them. Is there something wrong being the second option behind a prime Shaq because you seem to get too offensive when I say that. Also Jordan doesnt get 6 rings without Pippen but Jordan was the main reason why they have those rings.

Also Pau Gasol is a good reason why Lakers are a great team but you dont see me giving him most of the credit for the Lakers being 2-0 right now do you? Because its Kobes time now.

Im just saying what kind of a supposed "Bulls fan" hates on Jordan and Derrick Rose. Thats another issue buts really weird. And you are the one that called me a Laker fan last year after I supposedly jumped off thier championship contender bandwagon to join the 1st round playoff bound Bulls team because of Rose.
St.Louis is right beside the state of Illinois. The closest bball team to STL. While you stay in a state that has 4 f**king teams get outta here. You only became a Bulls fan because Derrick Rose was on the team.

If you asked Phil Jackson who was better between Odom or Pippen, do you really think he would say Odom? Only you would think of something like that. He said Kobe was the better shooter and Michael god hands and a strong body. And both are strong competitors.

The Lakers had two Superstar players on there team, Kobe and Shaq. And to say Kobe did not lead his team to titles is the most dumbest thing I ever heard. You can split there importance to that laker team 50/50.

Did Shaq close out more games than Kobe? You may had his few, but Kobe did most of them.
Shaq would be on the bench pouting because he could not make his freethrows. So he was closing nothing.
 06-08-2009, 05:27 PM         #456
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LeBron >>> Kobe

Michael Jordan >>>> Any NBA great.
 9 years ago '08        #457
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,819 | Props total: 3450 3450
 Lil Jay 05 said:
St.Louis is right beside the state of Illinois. The closest bball team to STL. While you stay in a state that has 4 f**king teams get outta here. You only became a Bulls fan because Derrick Rose was on the team.

If you asked Phil Jackson who was better between Odom or Pippen, do you really think he would say Odom? Only you would think of something like that. He said Kobe was the better shooter and Michael god hands and a strong body. And both are strong competitors.

The Lakers had two Superstar players on there team, Kobe and Shaq. And to say Kobe did not lead his team to titles is the most dumbest thing I ever heard. You can split there importance to that laker team 50/50.

Did Shaq close out more games than Kobe? You may had his few, but Kobe did most of them.
Shaq would be on the bench pouting because he could not make his freethrows. So he was closing nothing.
You aint a Bulls fan so stop lying. And Shaq led the Lakers to those rings which is why he got finals MVP all of those years and had better numbers through the regular season and post season all three of those years you Kobe swallowing f*g.
 06-08-2009, 05:38 PM         #458
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
plus, Kobe wants to be MJ. look at his stance, how he posts up. its like watchin a bootleg Mike
 06-08-2009, 06:02 PM         #459
infamous4h4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:

[pic - click to view]

If Kobe and MJ played an one-on-one game today, Kobe would kick his a.ss. Thats real.
shieeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttt dumbass
 06-08-2009, 06:09 PM         #460
fmoney88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why did you put all of michael jordans mvp. Kobe only won it once, and michael was league MVP about 4 times i believe
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy